拉方达酒店在哪
Where's the La Fonda Hotel?
酒店
Hotel?
在哪
Over where?
谢了
Thanks.
你说英语吗
You talk English?
是的
Yes.
拉方达酒店在哪
Where's the La Fonda Hotel?
怎么回事
What's the matter?
没人知道吗
Doesn't anybody know?
商店隔壁就是
It's over there by the stores.
在那里
Si, way over there.
不 不在那
No, not over there.
路名叫什么
What's the name of the street?
你怎么回事
What's the matter with you?
干嘛盯着我
What are you looking at?
我在和你说话
You, I'm talking to.
你在看谁
Who are you looking at?
我带你去
I show you...
酒
the...
店
hotel.
你怎么不看着路
Why don't you look where you're going?
抬起脚来
Okay, Sitting Bull, pick up your feet.
继续走
Get going, come on.
酒店在那
There is the hotel.
谢谢
Thanks.
不好意思
Please...
拿着这个
You take this.
放进你的口袋
Put it in your pocket.
别掉了
Don't lose it.
她叫伊斯丹
Her name is Ishtam.
我奶奶给我的
My grandmother gave it to me.
保佑我进城时不被车撞
When I come to the city, so I not be run over.
我不买♥♥纪念品
No, I'm not buying any souvenirs.
是送的
No, no, you don't buy it, you keep it.
它会保护你的
It protect you.
为什么
From what?
你好
Hello.
订满了 夫人
No, madam, not at all, madam.
确实没了
Positively nothing.
我很抱歉
I'm very sorry.
谢谢 夫人
Thank you, madam.
如果有人退房♥ 我会通知您的
If anything turns up, I have your name.
要一个带浴室的房♥间
Room and bath for one, please.
订满了 先生
Nothing available, sir.
一个房♥间也没有了
Absolutely nothing available.
没有您的信 尤斯塔斯夫人
No mail, Mrs. Eustace.
您可以去卡普顿酒店问问看
You might try the El Capitan,
沿街就是
down the street, sir,
但据我所知那里也满了
but I know they have nothing either.
我叫布莱恩
My name is Blane.
我订了四个带浴室的房♥间
I reserved rooms for four with bath.
哦 布莱恩先生 我收到您的电报了
Oh, yes, Mr. Blane, I received your wire.
服务生
Hey, Bud.
是的 先生
Yes, sir?
帮我寄存一下
Check that for me, will you?
乐意效劳
Be glad to, sir.
您等着 我去给您换个寄存牌
You wait here, I'll bring you a check right away.
先生 如果您三点前退房♥
If you'd checked out by 3:00, sir,
我们就不算为第二天
we wouldn't have charged you
不好意思
for an extra day. Sorry.
没有房♥间了 先生
Not a thing, sir. We don't have a thing.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
麻烦将这封信转交给弗兰克雨果先生
Will you put that in Mr. Frank Hugo's box?
好的 先生 要我打给他房♥间吗
Oh, yes, sir. Would you like me to call his room?
不用了 放邮箱就好
No, just put it in this box.
好的 先生
Yes, sir.
您的寄存牌 先生
Here is the check for your bag, sir.
不用找了
Keep the change.
谢谢 先生
Oh, thank you, sir.
你找谁
Yes?
我找弗兰克雨果
I want to see Frank Hugo.
如果你在楼下打电♥话♥来
If you'd telephoned from downstairs,
应该知道他不在
you'd have found that Mr. Hugo is not in.
还有别的事吗
Is there anything further?
没了
Not that I can think of.
如果你允许 我要关
Then if you'll allow me, I'll close...
我说了他不在
I told you, Mr. Hugo's not in!
你是他的理发师
You his barber?
私人秘书
I'm Mr. Hugo's private secretary.
真遗憾 我还想让你刮个脸呢
That's too bad, I was going to ask you for a shave.
你不能在这等
You can't wait in Mr. Hugo's room.
他去哪了
Where is he?
如果没有预约 你得在楼下等
If you have no appointment you'll have to wait downstairs.
我不喜欢在楼下等
I don't like it downstairs.
他什么时候回来
When will he be back?
我说了你得在楼下等
I said you'll have to wait downstairs.
如果你不马上离开
Now look, if you don't leave this room at once,
我就去叫经理了
I'll have to call the manager.
我不会那么做的
I wouldn't do that.
出去
Then get out!
不好意思
Excuse it, please.
哦
Oh...
你好
Hello.
弗兰克在吗
Is Frank in?
不在
No.
这是
Did, uh...
你干的
Did you do that?
他没事
He'll be all right.
我不是担心这个
Oh, I wasn't worried.
许多人会感激你的
A lot of people will be very grateful to you.
乔纳森古板的可怕
Jonathan can be awfully stuffy.
我注意到了
Yeah, I noticed.
介意告诉我你在这干什么吗
Do you mind my asking what you're doing here?
等弗兰克雨果
Waiting for Frank Hugo.
他应该快回来了
He ought to be here in a few minutes.
我来和他共进晚餐
I'm having dinner with him.
你要一起吗
Do you expect to join us?
你就不能坐下安静点
Look, why don't you just sit down and stop pumping?
我只是好奇
I was just curious.
你不会想朝我开枪吧
You don't intend shooting me, do you?
你以为我有枪
Did you really expect to find a gun?
天哪 你真这么认为
Good heavens, you really did.
看来你的生活挺有趣的
You must led a fascinating life.
你查完了吗
You're not through with me, are you?
不搜下身吗
Aren't you going to frisk me?
不必
No.
可以用下打火机吗
May I have a light?
当然
Sure.
桌上有
There's one right there on the table.
要我接吗
Shall I answer that?
不 我来
No, I'll get it.
喂
Hello.
不是
No.
乔纳森不在
No, Jonathan's not here.
是的 这是雨果先生的房♥间
Yeah, this is Mr. Hugo's room.
你好 雨果先生
Oh, hello, Mr. Hugo.
这里没别人
No, there's nobody here.
我是服务生
This is the bellboy speaking.
我正好在送冰块
I just brought some ice.
好的 先生
Yes, sir.
电影精选列表