需要我把洗发水送来吗
You want me to come back for the shampoo?
再说吧
I'll call you later.
洛克先生在他房♥里吗
Mr. Locke in his room?
不在 雨果先生 他走了十分钟了
No, Mr. Hugo, he left ten minutes ago.
去楼下等着
Wait downstairs.
需要我进来吗 老板
You want me in, boss?
不用 出去
No, out.
好吧 甘宁先生 我有什么能为你效劳的
All right, Mr. Gagin, what can I do for you?
我是雨果先生
Yes, this is Mr. Hugo.
我现在不方便
No, I can't talk to him now.
我通知你之前别再接电♥话♥进来
No more calls till I let you know.
你想参观参观吗
Would you like to look around?
我不介意有人在
I don't mind company.
坐吧
Sit down.
很高兴见到你 甘宁先生
I'm glad to see you, Mr. Gagin.
我们的好朋友雷茨怎么样了
How's our friend, Mr. Retz?
他不错
He's okay.
我听说你们之前聊过
I hear you been talking to him.
我和他有什么可聊的
What would I have to talk to him about?
我不知道
I don't know.
战友
Comrade in arms.
你们不都是为了一个目标吗
You're both shooting at the same target, aren't you?
他不是我朋友
He's no pal of mine.
很好
Good for you.
雪茄
Cigar?
不用 谢谢
No, thanks.
你是矮子的朋友
So you're Shorty's pal.
没错
That's right.
矮子人不错
Shorty was a nice guy.
是的
Yeah, he was.
你们穿同样制♥服♥吧 在太平洋地区
Weren't you in the same outfit together, Pacific area?
我那时也想入选
Tried to get in myself.
很遗憾他们拒绝了你
Too bad they had to turn you down.
矮子出来后我给了他一份好工作
I gave Shorty a job when he got out, a good job.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
一周上百 照看那些
Hundred a week just to see
喜欢打搅我的人
that people didn't bother me too much.
这足以解决他在战后的生计
Should have solved all his postwar problems.
不过他原来是个骗子
Too bad Shorty turned out to be a crook.
只想赚容易的钱
Got himself all crumbed up reaching for easy money.
这人说话多有趣
That's kind of funny talk coming from a guy
他不为政♥府♥工作也活的很好
who's done rather well out of the government.
还喜欢朝我吐唾沫
Kind of like spitting in my own face.
你是这样想的吧 甘宁
That's what you're thinking, isn't it, Gagin?
我在想
I'm thinking.
矮子是个不招人喜欢的骗子
Our friend Shorty was the kind of crook
不只是我不喜欢
that nobody likes, not even me
虽然我对这些事已经够大度了
who am rather broad-minded about such things.
他拿了我一些东西 想再转卖♥♥给我
Short took something from me and tried to sell it back.
我不喜欢勒索者
I don't like blackmailers.
如果你是我也不会喜欢
Nor would you if you were in my business.
他们对工业危害很大
They constitute a very bad industrial hazard.
他不愿意还给我 于是有了场对决
He refused to give it to me, there was a fight.
你的朋友没有他自认为的那么厉害
Your pal Shorty wasn't as tough as he thought he was.
所以你杀了他
So you had him killed.
应该说是他输了
Let's say he lost the argument.
输给了三个有21点的人
To three guys with blackjacks.
是三个人
Were there three?
也是三个傻瓜
Three pretty stupid guys, too.
傻瓜
Stupid?
他们没找到东西
Yeah. They didn't get what they were after.
没有吗
They didn't?
没有 在我手上
No, I got it.
一张被取消的支票 面值十万
A canceled check for a hundred grand
在墨西哥银行 你签的字
on a Mexican bank, signed by you
给一个做了爱国演讲的人
and made out to a guy who was making patriotic speeches
那时我正在新几内亚的
about the time I was getting a tan
一个马戏团里
in a place called New Guinea.
你听上去像个愤青
You sound like a disillusioned patriot.
支票的号♥码是6♥4♥31
The number of the check is 6♥4♥31.
你让我相信了
You've got me convinced.
你没带在身边吧
It wouldn't be on you, would it?
当然没有 你没那么傻
No, of course not, you wouldn't be that dumb.
好吧 甘宁 你想要多少
All right, Mr. Gagin, how much do you want?
三万
30 grand.
矮子只要一万五
Shorty only wanted 15.
多要的一万五是因为矮子
The extra 15 is on account of Shorty.
朋友 别骗自己了
A real friend. Don't kid yourself.
你是为了自己
You're doing it for you
就像我为了自己一样
just like I did what I did for me.
是给我三万
Look, do I get the 30 grand
还是让我把支票交给雷茨
or do I turn the check over to Mr. Retz?
事情就是这样
So that's the way it's gonna be.
是的
That's the way it's gonna be.
甘宁 我们直说了吧
Look, Gagin, let's hit it on the nose.
你和我 吃一样的东西
You and me, we, eat out of the same dish.
你以为只要自己是个规矩人 努力工作
You used to think if you were a square guy, worked hard
好好干 一切就会像你想的那样
played on the level, things would come your way.
结果你发现自己错了
You found out you were wrong.
你只不过是受人摆布
All you get is pushed around.
你发现人们只关心一件事
You found people are interested
报酬
in only one thing, the payoff.
我也关心这个
That's all I'm interested in.
是的 甘宁 我喜欢你
You know, Gagin, I like you.
世上有两种人
There are two kinds of people in this world,
有人不务正业
ones that fiddle around
不管事情对错都去担心
worrying about whether things are right or wrong
还有一种就是我们这样的
and guys like us.
我能拿到三万吗
Do I get the 30 grand?
这钱有点烫手
It'll be pretty hot.
你确定想要吗
Are you sure you want it?
是的
I'm sure.
你知道我的原则
You know the spot I'm in.
我接受勒索的话就是个笨蛋
I'd be a dope to pay blackmail.
如果不接受的话你是什么
And if you don't?
就算接受还是可能会有张支票的复印件
There might be a photostatic copy of the check.
这样你仍然需要支付
Then you have to pay again.
只要记得支票号♥码和银行就行
Now he may remember the check number and bank.
所以我花了三万也没用
I'd be buying practically nothing for my 30 grand
还是会头疼
but a headache.
二十年从政♥府♥偷钱
20 years for stealing from the government
也很头疼
is also a headache.
值得考虑一下
Yeah, that's worth thinking about.
我已经被这事搞的头大了
I'm getting tired of that check haunting me.
就给正直的敲诈者一个机会
I'll take a chance on you being a square blackmailer.
我给你一万五
I'll give you 15 grand.
三万
30.
好吧 我是来享受宗教日的
Well, I came to enjoy the fiesta.
应该开心一点
I'll charge it up to pleasure.
你肯定想要现金吧
You'll want it in cash, naturally.
没错
Right here in my hand.
我身边没那么多钱
I don't carry that kind of money with me.
要花几个小时准备
It'll take me a few hours to get it.
我去哪找你
Where can I reach you?
就这里
Here.
我不想你弄乱我的房♥间
I'd rather you didn't clutter up my rooms.
我凑齐钱 晚上七点见面如何
I'll let the money around, say, 7:00. See you then?
找个公共场合吧
Couldn't we find someplace more public?
公共场合
More public?
明白了 为了安全起见
Yeah, it's a sensible precaution.
电影精选列表