你要和我谈什么
What did you want to talk to me about?
矮子
Shorty.
是的 你是他朋友
Yeah, you're his pal.
你抓了矮子
You got Shorty.
但我很傻
But I was pretty dumb.
没拿到我要的
I didn't get what I was after.
我要什么
What was I after?
支票
Check.
你想卖♥♥给我
You want to sell it to me.
你要多少
How much do you want for it?
一万五
Fif...
三万
30 grand.
我们谈好的
It's a deal.
我会付你现金的
I'll pay it in cash.
你带支票了吗
You got the check with you?
钱
Money.
把东西给我
Right here in my hand.
你找不到了
Can't you find it?
里面没支票
There's no check in here.
你对它做了什么
What'd you do with it?
说 它在哪
Come on, where is it?
你对它做了什么
What did you do with it?
我不知道
I don't know.
你知道些什么
What do you know about it?
我什么也不知道
I don't know nothing.
你在哪找到他的
Where'd you pick him up?
提尔维沃
At tio vivo.
他受伤了
He was hurt.
去了那里
He came there.
然后去了哪
Where'd he go then?
我不知道
I don't know.
你不知道
You don't know!
你在等着看我们对他做什么
You were waiting! What were you doing with him?
他受伤了
He's sick.
求你了 他受伤了
Please, he is sick.
甘宁
Gagin...
醒醒 甘宁
Wake up, Gagin.
钱在我手上
I got the money right here.
支票在哪
Now, where's the check?
仔细想想 支票 矮子的支票
Try and think... The check, Shorty's check.
你对它做了什么
What did yo do with it?
我要见弗兰克雨果
I want to see... Frank Hugo.
我可以带他走了吗
Can I take him away now?
给他杯水
Get him a drink.
可以了
That's the stuff.
感觉好点了吧
You feel better now, don't you?
你记得支票在哪
You remember where the check is.
你怕得不到钱
You were afraid you wouldn't get the money
但钱在这
but here's the money.
支票在哪
Where's the check?
我不知道
I don't know.
你肯定知道
Sure you do.
你放在什么地方了
You put it someplace.
你放哪了
Now, where did you put it?
不记得了
I don't remember.
你会记得的
You're gonna remember.
在你皮夹里
It was in your wallet.
是的
Yeah.
但你拿了出来
But you took it out.
我
I...
我拿出来了
I took it out.
你放哪了
Where did you put it?
我
I...
我不记得了
I don't remember.
也许我能帮他想起来
Maybe I can help him remember.
好的
Yeah, go ahead.
它在哪
Where is it?
他不知道
He don't know!
他弄丢了
He lost it.
掉哪了
Where'd he lose it?
我不知道
I don't know.
你怎么知道他弄丢了
Then how do you know he lost it?
也许她想对你说 汤米
Maybe she'll talk for you, Tommy.
它在哪
Where is it?
你知道在哪
Come on, you know where it is.
她不知道 老板
She don't know where it is, boss.
她知道 继续 让她开口
She knows all right... go on, keep it up.
为什么不帮他 雨果先生
Why don't you help him, Mr. Hugo, sir?
你应该知道怎样对待一个女士
You're the one knows how to treat a lady.
谁让你进来的
Who let you in?
也许你不喜欢敲门
Maybe you don't like knocking on doors.
也许你喜欢来这的家伙
Maybe you're like this guy over here.
他的手段是敲诈
His line is blackmail.
一个失控的退伍军人
One of these haywire veterans
张口问我要三万
trying to put the bite on me for 30 grand.
你想要多少 先生 哦
What's your bite, mister, is it...ow!
甘宁
Gagin.
甘宁 起来
Gagin, get up, boy.
过去
Get over there!
醒醒 孩子
Wake up, son.
没事了 小姐
It's all right, miss.
你可以过来了
You can come over here now.
没关系
It's all right.
我一直跟着你 甘宁
I been following you, Gagin
从你离开旋转木马开始
ever since you left the merry-go-round.
很抱歉拿你当诱饵
Sorry to use you as a bait, but I wanted to be in on it
当他逼你拿出支票的时候 我想还是参与进来
when he tried to wrangle that check out of you.
站在我背后 孩子
Stay behind me, son.
站在我背后
Stay behind me.
很想要证据吧
Need it bad for evidence.
再过五分钟
Could have got it, too
也许你就拿到了
if I'd waited another five minutes.
不过我等不及了
but I guess I just couldn't wait
我不喜欢看见别人被摆布
ain't nice seeing folks get pushed around.
我们和坏人在一起
We're in bad company here.
来吧
Come on.
来吧 甘宁
Go ahead, Gagin, be a sucker.
过来把本该属于你的钱拿走
Come here to pick up some easy money
你就可以离开了
just as it's in your pocket, you walk out.
这家伙让我觉得好笑
This guy makes me laugh.
他的关于大钱的概念
His idea of big money.
他有我的把柄
He's got me
结果只要三万
and all he asks for is 30 grand.
像你这样的人毕生工作
Guys like you work all their lives
只不过是为了糊口
trying to earn meat and potatoes.
死了还要借够钱
You end up borrowing enough money
才能买♥♥得起棺材
to pay for a hole in the ground to get buried in.
当你们真的得到个机会
Then when you get a chance to make some real scratch
你们做了什么
what do you do?
你和矮子鼠目寸光
Mice like you and Shorty.
居然只要花生
You ask for peanuts!
如果你走出去
You know what's going to happen
知道会发生什么吗
when you get out of here?
他会给你吹风
He's going to give you a lot of gas
那些关于职责和荣誉的
about duty and honor.
给你一些充满幻想的话
Fill you with fancy words
像 责任感 爱国主义
like "responsability", "patriotism".
他就是这样拿到支票的
That's how he's going to get that check.
你会得到什么 什么也没有
And what're you gonna have? Nothing!
也许我会因此而坐牢
Sure maybe I'll get sent to the pen.
电影精选列表