如果他有刀的话
If he had a knife.
温基 他总带着刀
Winke? He always carried a knife.
帅气的坏孩子 也很粗野
Pretty bad boy and plenty tough, too.
那家伙跑不远
That guy can't be far.
也许可以找到他
Maybe we can run him down
沿着这些血迹
with all that blood out of him.
让我们查查车里
Let's look in the cars.
把刀拔♥出♥来♥
Get the knife out.
我能止住血
I will stop the bleeding.
扎紧
Tighter.
扎紧点
Pull it tighter.
警♥察♥在那
The police are there.
安全了
It is safe.
血止住了吗
Has the bleeding stopped?
是的
Yes.
帮我离开这
Help me get out of here.
那是什么
What's that?
宗教日
The fiesta.
走慢点
Walk slow...
走在黑暗里
and keep in the dark.
伤着了吗
Does it hurt?
是的
Yeah, it hurts.
朋友 怎么了
Mi amigo, how is it?
我需要你帮个小忙
I need a little help.
我来帮你
Oh, I fix you.
被什么伤的
What kind of hurt?
刀
Knife.
伤口在哪
Where?
背上
In the back.
还好是刀
Knife is good.
容易治
Is more easy to fix.
我中过三次刀
I got knife three times.
当你年轻时
When you're young
每个人都朝你捅刀子
everybody sticks knife in you.
静躺一下 喝点酒
Lie still, take big drink
很快你就能感觉好很多了
and pretty soon you're more better than before.
坐下
Sit down.
抱着他的头
Hold his head.
先大口大口喝
First you take big drink.
喝久一点
Drink long time.
是你包扎的吧
Hey, you fix this, eh?
恩 好孩子
Eh, that's a good kid.
我再来扎紧些
I leave it alone but I make more tighter.
感觉怎么样 朋友
How you feel now, mi amigo?
给我
Give me...
给我再喝点
Give me a little more of that.
好的
Sure, sure.
还有别人受伤吗
Somebody else was hurt?
是的
Yes.
两个
Two.
一个死了
One is dead.
好啊
Ay, good.
你衣服破了
Your coat is pretty bad.
这我们可补不了
I don't think we can fix him.
把皮夹给我
Give me... give me that...wallet.
在口袋里
Inside pocket.
它在这
She's here, all right.
还有我的枪
Get my gun.
没有枪
No, no, she's gone, this gun.
不
No...
右边口袋
Right hand pocket.
没有枪 朋友
No gun, mi amigo.
你不需要枪
You don't need gun.
你有潘乔
You got Pancho now.
我会好起来的
I'll be all right.
肯定的
Sure.
我马上就会好的
I'll be all right in a few minutes.
陪着我
Stick around.
好的
Sure, sure.
外面来了两个人
I don't like them two guys.
看上去是坏人
They look bad.
他们来这里干吗
What they come to Pancho for?
他们在找他
They are after him.
快
Quick.
把他藏起来
We hide him.
小心
Be careful.
慢点
In... easy.
不 不
No, no, no.
坐着吧
Stay on.
所有人免费骑一次
Everybody, free ride.
坐上来
Stay on, stay on.
免费骑
Free ride, free ride.
你们想骑
You want to get on?
十分钱
Ten cents.
马上就下一轮了
Next ride right away.
过来
Come over here.
你想怎样
What do you want?
我说 过来
I said, "come over here".
你们在找什么
You looking for something?
我们找一个叫潘乔的人
We're looking for a guy named Pancho.
你们找到了
You find him.
我就是
That's me.
甘宁在哪
Where's Gagin?
甘宁
Gagin?
他是谁
Who's he?
你昨晚在酒馆
The fellow you met
认识的那个
in the saloon last night.
哦 他啊
Oh...him.
他是甘宁
He's Gagin.
他没说名字
He don't told me his name.
他在哪
Where is he?
我怎么知道
How should I know?
为什么问潘乔
Why you ask Pancho?
我什么也不知道
I don't know nothing.
你昨晚带他去了哪
Where'd you take him last night?
昨晚我喝醉了
Last night I am drunk.
我只记得醒来还是醉着
All I know is I wake up, I am still drunk.
你们想要什么
What do you fellows want?
干什么
Why...
甘宁在哪
Where's Gagin?
求你们了
Please.
我什么也不知道
I don't know nothing.
我不知道
I don't know.
我知道就说了
If I know, I tell you.
啊
Hey!
别说谎了
Now, cut the lying.
他在哪
Where is he?
为什么
Oh, why...
你们要伤害潘乔
You hurt Panchito?
你觉得他在说谎吗
You think he's holding out?
我看不像
Not that fat slob.
他看来不知道
He don't know from nothing.
好了
It's all right.
现在好了
It's all right now.
他们走了
They gone.
他们说了你的名字
A couple of fellows just tell me your name.
很高兴认识你 甘宁先生
Pleased to know you, Mr. Gagin.
他们想知道 甘宁在哪
They want to know, "Where is Gagin?"
我不知道
I don't know.
鼻子开花
Boom in the nose.
电影精选列表