这很重要 我时间不多
It's very important and I've only got a few minutes.
弗兰克下来了
Frank is coming down.
你是说把东西吊下井吗
You said you put things down the well, huh?
我们不能去别桌吗
Please, couldn't we go to another table?
不能
No, we couldn't.
你没看见我们在吃午餐吗
Can't you see we're having lunch?
但我必须和你单独谈
But I must talk to you alone.
很对不起
I'm terribly sorry.
甘宁先生 我只要求三分钟
Please, Mr. Gagin, I'm only asking three minutes
但对我们来说这非常重要
but they're very important minutes, for both of us.
好吧
Okay.
你过去
You go on over
坐另一张桌子
and sit at another table
我会叫你的
over there. I'll call you.
你不介意是吗
You will excuse us for a moment, won't you?
你想说什么
What's on your mind?
弗兰克告诉我你想做什么
Frank just told me what you're doing
我马上跑下来希望能找到你
and I rushed right down here hoping to find you.
你不认识我
You don't know me.
你没理由相信我
You have no reason to believe anything I say
但你不能不听
but you can't lose anything by listening.
我在听
All right, I'm listening.
弗兰克很聪明
He's very clever, Frankie.
他永远不会嫌钱多
He's seen to it I have everything except money
但我拿到足够的钱
But I could get out...
就可以脱身
with money.
我知道你怎么想
I know what you're thinking.
她想干嘛 为什么我需要听她说
What's she up to? Why do I even listen to her?
你说对了
You said it, sister.
你居然愚蠢到只要三万
You're such a fool asking for only $30,000.
知道如果他是你的话会要多少吗
Do you know what he'd have asked for, in your place?
一百万
A million, and gotten it.
如果你让我来做
Let me do it.
我付你六万
I'll get you twice as much
剩下的归我
and get what I want too.
怎么做
How?
你会让我做吗
Will you let me?
我问你怎么做
I asked you how.
不要把支票给他
Don't give him the check.
把它交给塔尔萨的一个律师
Give it to a lawyer in Tulsa
或者纽约的 芝加哥的 哪里都行
or anyplace else, New York, Chicago,
可靠的律师
some honest lawyer.
把支票放在信封里封好
Put it in a sealed envelope
给律师一千块酬劳
and pay him a thousand dollar fee.
告诉他如果我俩任何一人出了事
And tell him that if anything happens to either you or me
就把信封交给联邦调查局
he's to send the envelope to the F.B.I.
然后你就可以告诉弗兰克这些了
Then you tell Frank what you've done
索要十万美元
and ask for $100,000.
事后再要十万
When that's gone, ask for another $100,000
然后我们就成了弗兰克的合伙人
and we become sort of... partners with Frankie.
我从弗兰克那学到的
I've learned this sort of high finance
高级金融交易
from Frankie himself.
这钱对我来说太多了
Too rich for me.
难道你不觉得这比钱更重要吗
But don't you see it's more than the money?
这是你能活下来的唯一方法
It's only way to keep alive.
你不会认为弗兰克会让你享受其中乐趣吧
You don't think Frank's gonna let you enjoy it
即使他给了你钱
even if he gives it to you.
我会享受的
I'll enjoy it.
好吧 我知道你不害怕
All right, I know you're not afraid.
为什么不多要一点 很简单
But why not get more? It's so simple.
不 我不干
No, I don't play.
但是为什么
But why?
我不信那律师
I don't trust that lawyer.
要付一千块的那位
The one who clips us for a grand.
我说了找个可靠的
I said we've find an honest one.
雨果把他们都收买♥♥了 即使是最可靠的
Hugo buys them all, even the honest ones.
但他不知道是谁
But he won't know who he is.
你知道
You'll know.
哦 我明白了
Oh, I see...
你当然不相信我
And of course you can't trust me.
是的
Right.
那你单干
Then do it yourself.
我相信你
I'll trust you.
要考虑的太多了
Too many angles.
做对的话回报丰厚
Please, it's tremendous if you do it right.
他有一百万
He has millions.
你很聪明
You're a smart cookie, aren't you?
但我得按自己的方式来
But I'll do it my way.
但这样很蠢
But it's stupid.
太蠢了
So stupid.
也许
Maybe.
不过我也有所发现
I found out something though.
这个世界上比我聪明的人很多
There are a lot of people smarter than me
但他们不会去想办法帮我
and they aren't up nights figuring out how to help me.
但我可以帮你点杯喝的
But I'll buy you a drink.
你要喝什么
What'll you have?
不用了 谢谢
Nothing, thank you.
嘿
Hey!
回来
Come on back.
你叫什么
What's your name?
皮拉
Pila.
皮拉 好的
Pila? Yeah.
皮拉 介绍你认识
Pila, I want you to meet
这是玛乔丽莫琳小姐
Miss Marjorie Lundeen.
你好
How do you do?
我很抱歉
I'm terribly sorry
打扰到你们
about intruding like this.
宗教日后这里就会一片灰暗
This must be dull town after the fiesta
又脏又热 满是苍蝇
dusty and hot and full of flies.
我很高兴不住在这
I'm glad I don't live here because I like bright lights
因为我喜欢阳光 夜♥总♥会♥和人群
and nightspots and lots of people.
不好意思我要走了
I'm afraid I wasn't cut out for...
我再联♥系♥你
I'll try to see you later.
好好考虑下我说的
Please think over what I told you.
见到你很高兴
It was nice meeting you.
她让你感觉不好
She make you feel bad?
我猜你还不习惯于她这样的女人
I guess you're not used to her kind of ladies, huh?
她很漂亮
She's very beautiful.
是的 她们通常都这样
Yeah... they usually are.
她的衣服和首饰很美
She has very nice clothes, and diamonds.
钻石 她心里就是条死鱼
Diamonds... and a dead fish where her heart ought to be.
我认识很多这样的宝贝
I known a lot of them babies.
她不是宝贝
She's not a baby.
宝贝是用来称呼女人的 明白不
Babies is what you call dames, do you understand that?
不明白
No.
你知道什么是人吗
Do you understand what a human being is?
是的
Yes.
她们不是人
Well, they're not human beings.
她们是擦着香水的死鱼
They're dead fish with a lot of perfume on them.
和她们接触会被刺痛
You touch them and you always get stung.
被算计
You always lose.
你不喜欢
You do not like?
是的
No.
我朋友玛丽亚就像那样
My friend Maria is like that.
他们给她买♥♥了一双新鞋
They bought her a new pair of shoes
但是她不♥穿♥给他看
but she would never weir them in front of him
但今晚的舞会
but tonight at a dance
她准备穿给别的男人看
she's going to wear them in front of other men
我跟她说不能这样
and I told her she shouldn't be like that
因为鞋是乔斯买♥♥的
because Jose bought them for her
电影精选列表