所有人♥大♥杯
Big drink for everybody.
我们这么快就喝完了
So quick we drink up all the change.
还有很多
There's a lot more where it came from.
当我看见你 我想
When I see you, I say,
这是那种
this is kind of fellow
比你还骄傲的人 潘乔
more proud than you, Pancho.
潘乔是个骄傲的人
Pancho very proud man.
给所有人都倒上
Give everybody drink.
大杯
Big drink for everybody.
算我帐上
Pancho is buying!
你借我十块
Yeah, you lend me ten dollars.
我明天还你
I pay you tomorrow, eh?
朋友 漂亮朋友
Amigo, my beautiful amigo!
我喜欢你的面相
You got kind of face I like.
你来是有原因的
You come in here for something.
告诉我你要什么
You tell Panchito what you look for,
我来满足你
he get it for you.
告诉我吧
Yeah, you tell Panchito.
我想找睡觉的地方
I'm looking for a place to sleep in.
你没地方睡觉
What, you got no place for sleep?
我喜欢这样的人
That's the kind of man I like.
无家可归的人
The man with no place.
我给你找个圣巴勃罗
I will give you the most fine place to sleep
最好的地方
in all San Pablo.
我是你的了
I'm your man.
满上
Fill them up.
怎么了
Hey, what's the matter?
你看上去不大好
You don't feel good?
你把整桶都喝了还没解愁
You drink whole bottle and don't feel good?
不大好
That's bad.
我很好
I feel fine.
不 一定有事
No, something is wrong.
我唱歌♥时有人说 潘乔 闭嘴
I sing and something says, Pancho, shut up.
那就是你
That's you.
我没说过
I didn't tell you to shut up.
你心里说了
Your heart tells me.
难道你不是潘乔的朋友吗
What's the matter, you're not Pancho's friend?
我没朋友
I'm nobody's friend.
怎么了
What's the matter?
有人跟踪
Somebody follow us.
我没听见
I don't hear nobody.
走路很轻
Somebody walk soft.
哦 是个姑娘
Oh, it's a girl.
她不大好 太瘦了
Oh, she no good... too skinny.
我跟你说过了 别跟着我
I told you once before tonight, no dice!
原来她是你的女人
Oh, she your girl, eh?
我不认识她
I don't know her.
没关系 你可以跟潘乔说的
That's all right, you can tell Pancho.
我不认识她
I don't know her
也不想认识
and I don't want to know her.
回家去吧
Now, go on home
去和你朋友玩
and play with your buffaloes.
这就对了
Hey, that's right.
她太瘦了 不好
She's too skinny... no good.
这些孩子
Ah, them kids.
宗教日对他们来说就像蜜糖
The fiesta bring them like honey.
唱歌♥ 跳舞
They come for sing, for dance,
找朋友 玩乐
for get fellow, have a good time,
然后再回家种一年地
then go home and pull the plow for a year.
她太瘦了
That one pretty skinny.
你应该找个更好的
You get much better more later on, eh?
嘿
Hey, ski...
她走掉了
Oh, she gone.
她去哪了
My goodness where she go, eh?
我们去哪
Where we going?
我带你去
I show you.
房♥子在哪
Where's the house?
这就是 先生
The house, senor.
你醉了
You're drunk.
有可能
Is possible.
但不会醉到不认识家
But never too drunk for know my own house.
瞧瞧吧
Have a look.
潘乔的家
The palace of Pancho!
上好的天花板 不错的墙
That's a fine ceiling, that's good walls.
帅气的房♥东
Beautiful land lord.
这是为你特别准备的
Especial for you.
把瓶子给我
Yeah, give me the bottle.
喜欢我的房♥子吗 朋友
How you like my house, amigo?
我住的还不如这呢
I've been in worse houses.
那赚钱的玩意是谁的
Who owns that outfit?
提尔维沃
Tio vivo?
她是我的
She is mine.
所有的都是我的
I own everything.
十二匹漂亮的马
12 beautiful horses...
三辆漂亮的马车
Three beautiful chariots...
整个漂亮的乐团
Whole beautiful orchestra...
全是潘乔的
All Pancho's.
你酒量不错啊
Hey, you drink pretty good for a gringo.
是的
Yeah.
有些人有了钱才开心
Some people is happy when they got money.
我一无所有时才开心
Me, I'm only happy when I got nothing.
一无所有和一个朋友
Nothing and a friend.
不管潘乔遇上谁
So long as Pancho got somebody
他能说 朋友 我爱你
he can tell, amigo, I love you,
这就够了
that's enough.
他们可以拿去所有的东西
They can keep everything else.
拿去整个世界
Keep the whole world.
只要把潘乔
Give Pancho...
留给潘乔
Only Pancho.
你想要什么
What do you want?
想骑马吗
You want a ride?
是的
Yes.
等一下 我把胖子叫起来
Wait a minute, I'll wake up fatso.
嘿 潘乔
Hey, Pancho.
你有顾客了
You got a customer.
打烊了
All closed, no more customers.
起来吧
Come on, come on, get up.
我告诉过你 她太瘦了
I told you, she too skinny.
以后有大把好的
Lots more better manana.
潘乔 她想骑马
Come on, Pancho, she wants a ride.
开一开吧 好吗
Turn it, will you?
没的骑了
No, no ride.
太晚了 提尔维沃关门了
Is late, Tio Vivo closed.
音乐唤醒人们
Music wake the peoples.
没有音乐
Okay, no music,
开开 好吧
but turn it, huh?
不免费 是规矩
I don't give no free ride, is rule.
打破规矩
Break the rule.
十分钱一次
Ten centavos one ride.
好吧
Okay, here.
你以前骑过吗
Did you ever ride on one of them before?
没有
No.
去吧去吧
Well, go on, get going, go on.
哪一匹
Which one?
粉红的吧
Try the pink one.
好了
Okay, Sitting Bull.
怎么不叫两声
Why don't you give us a war whoop?
你会的
You know...
好了
That's all.
十分钱一次
Ten cents, one ride.
电影精选列表