伊斯丹 好女神
Ishtam, the good goddess.
好在哪
What's she good for?
远离死亡
To keep away death.
很好的护身符
Very fine charm.
我有个更好的
I got a better charm.
枪
Soldier gun.
为什么
Why?
世上最好的护身符
Best charm in the world.
可以赶走坏人
Keeps away the bogeyman.
有人来了
Someone is here.
什么
What?
有人来了
Someone is here.
谁来了
Who's here?
有人躲在那
Someone is hiding out there.
甘宁
Gagin?
是的
Yeah.
不好意思吵醒你
Sorry to wake you up,
不过我觉得
but I got to thinking,
我们最好
maybe we ought to have,
谈谈
a little talk.
我们已经谈过了 山姆大叔
We had a talk, Uncle Sam.
是的 这次谈点别的
Sure, but another one.
我有新的想法
I got a couple of new ideas.
哦
Oh...
起来吧
Go on, beat it, Scrambo.
去那边
Go on over there, way over there.
我告诉过你别干掉雨果
I told you I didn't want you removing Mr. Hugo from the scene,
不过我不再担心这事了
but I'm not worrying about that anymore,
因为你做事的方式
not the way you're handling it.
去他的房♥间告诉他
Walking in here and telling him,
矮子的朋友在找他
shorty's pal is looking for him!
装酷
Playing it tough, huh?
他们派了一帮坏孩子
They've got a couple of bad boys,
到处找你
out looking for you.
喜欢吗
This interest you?
有点
Yeah... kind of.
洛克先生的那些手下
Those mugs that Mr. Locke put on you
会聚集在维奥莱塔
will be around to the Three Violetas.
他们马上就能知道的和我一样多
They'll find out the same lead I did.
那里几点开门
What time does it open?
大概九点
Around 9:00.
我房♥里多张床
I got an extra bed in my room.
你在那会更安全
You'll be a little more comfortable there.
不用了
No.
我就在这
I'll stay here.
看来我是在浪费时间
Kind of figured I was wasting my time.
雷茨
Hey, Retz.
怎么了
Yeah?
谢谢
Thanks.
不值一提
Don't mention it.
明媚的早晨 朋友
Say, fine beautiful morning, mi amigo.
感觉怎么样
How you feel?
很好
Fine.
在潘乔的地方睡得怎么样 是不是像个小孩
How you sleep in Pancho's palace? Like a baby?
是的 像个小孩
Yean, like a baby.
这剃刀哪来的
Where'd you get this razor?
它很不错
It's a very fine razor.
我自己用过一次
I shaved with it myself once.
几点了
What time is it?
七点十分
About ten minutes past 7:00.
我昨晚做了个好梦
I have a fine dream last night.
梦见我的马都活了
I dream all my horses is alive
在沙漠上驰骋
and we all riding on desert
猎狮子
for hunting lions.
我又变年轻了
And I am young again.
需要服务吗
Service, eh?
哪来的新水桶
Where you get that new bucket?
我找来的
I find it.
很不错嘛
That's very fine bucket.
找到新水桶
Is sign of good luck
是个好兆头
when you find new bucket.
是吗
Yeah?
我有块小镜子
I got a looking glass, small one.
我不需要
I don't need it.
我领教够了
I'm all through.
干嘛这样看着我
Why do you have to look like that?
什么
Like what?
就像要出来表演杂技
Like you come out of a sideshow.
杂技是什么
What's a sideshow?
有怪物的地方
Place where they keep freaks.
我像怪物
I look like a freak?
你像拉链
You look like zip-what-is-it?
为什么
Why do I look like that?
我不知道
Well, I don't know.
也许是裙子的关系
Maybe it's the dress.
这是我奶奶的裙子
This is my grandmother's dress.
给我穿来宗教日的
She gave it to me when I come to the fiesta.
我从没有这么漂亮的裙子
I never had a dress so nice as this.
如果你拿下那些亮片
Well, it might be all right
也许会好一些
if you took some of them spangles off.
我拿下就是了
I take them off.
你也该梳梳头
You might also comb your hair.
梳头
My hair?
现在不好吗
Is not right?
给耗子做窝正好
All right for mice to sleep in.
把外套给我
Give me my coat.
拿去
Here.
给你去
Go get yourself
烫个头什么的
a permanent wave or something.
或者做个指甲
Maybe a manicure, huh?
我不能要
No, I can't take the money.
为什么
Why not?
太多了
Is too much.
原来你会数数
You can count, that's something, huh?
拿去吧 变个人样
Go on, take it, make yourself look human.
有人样了你就喜欢我吗
You like me if I look human?
听着
Look, Sitting Bull
我这趟不想惹任何麻烦
I'm not buying any trouble this trip.
我有别的事要做
I got other things on my mind.
走吧
Go on now, beat it.
十块
Ten dollar?
朋友 你疯了
Mi amigo, you crazy
和根棍子浪费时间
for waste time on a stick.
像你这样的可以找个公主 胖胖的
Fellow like you can get princess, fat one.
我已经有了 各种各样的
Yeah, I've had princesses, all kinds.
其中一个回东方了
I got one now back East.
你疯了
That's crazy.
你可以带她来宗教日
Why don't you bring her to the fiesta?
她很忙
She's busy...
和另一个男的
with another guy.
我不喜欢那个人
I don't think I like him, that other guy.
别这么说 他还不错
Ah, don't say that, he's okay.
得到了他想要的
He's got what it takes.
钱
Dough.
雨果先生在吗
Mr. Hugo in?
他在不在
I said is Mr. Hugo in?
是谁啊
Who is it?
昨天那人
The man who was here yesterday.
矮子的朋友 让他进来
Oh, Shorty's pal, let him in.
雨果先生想见你
Mr. Hugo will see you.
电影精选列表