was the result of blunt force trauma.
安东尼的尸体被发现在好莱坞
Anthony's body was found inside the Hollywood apartment
他和他的未婚妻格温妮丝·卡西迪的共同公♥寓♥中
that he shared with his fianc¨¦e, Gwyneth Cassidy.
在他去世前 安东尼宣布了他最近与他称之为
Before his death, Anthony announced his recent engagement
"一生挚爱"的女人订婚的消息
to the woman he called "the love of his life."
死者朋友说他们二人总是很欢快
The couple posted this picture to social media,
正如早先这对夫妇在社交媒体发出的
a snapshot of how he lived his life,
这张照片一般
friends said, always smiling.
你刚才的行为很勇敢
Hey, it was brave, what you did back there.
很蠢 但很勇敢
Misguided, but brave.
为什么 伙计?
Why, man?
别告诉我你真要问
Tell me that's not your question.
你为什么要这么做?
Why are you really doing this?
有些人只想看着世界燃烧
"Some men just want to watch the world burn.¡±
这句话出自《黑暗骑士》
that's from "the dark knight."
我他妈懂这个
Yeah, I got the fucking referencing.
我想帮助你 伙计
I want to help you, man.
我不知道 我不知道这么多无意义行为都是为了什么
I don't know. Why does anybody do anything?
她怎么花了这么长时间?
What the fuck is taking her so long?
你真的知道该怎么做吗?
Do you really know what to do about this?
你得喝点酒 我再给你接上
You'll drink something, I'll pop it back in.
那会很疼的
It'll be chill.
有点
Ish.
别再找我茬了
Just don't pick a fight with me again.
不然你只会很惨
That's a losing proposition.
嘿 别碰他
Hey, don't touch him.
把电♥话♥给我 到前面去
Give me the phone. Get in the front.
闪开
Scooch.
用那个把那些洗掉
Wash those down with that.
免费的酒味道会更好 对吧?
Tastes even better when it's free, right?
我认为我们都为自己赢得了一杯奶昔
I think we all earned a nice milkshake for ourselves.
但是什么都不会...
But nothing's gonna be...
西边有一家杰克快餐店
There's a Jack in the box at the end of sunset.
你准备好了吗 兄弟?
You ready, brother?
我想杀了你
I want to kill you.
你在开玩笑吧?
Who are you kidding?
你是个好人
You're a good person, dog.
我杀了卖♥♥酒的店员
I shot the clerk in the liquor store.
什么?
What?
你不应该回来找我
You shouldn't have come back for me.
詹姆斯 这太勇敢了
James, that's very gallant,
但现在 张开嘴
but for the time being, open your mouth.
张开 你晚些时候会感谢我的
Open. You'll thank me later.
妈的 啊
Fuck! Oh!
3 2 1
Three, two, one.
杰西 记得你告诉我们你会唱歌♥吗?
Jess, remember when you told us you could sing?
给我们唱首歌♥
Give us a song.
詹姆斯看起来很痛苦
James back here is looking pretty grim.
-他需要一些鼓励 -不
- He could use some cheering up. - No.
你会爵士乐吗?
Do you know any jazz?
我感到忧郁
J I got the blues j
我觉得孤独
j I feel so lonely j
如果我能让你明白
j I'd give the world if I could only j
我愿意付出整个世界
j make you understand j
那肯定会很棒
j it surely would be grand j
宝贝 请你回家好吗?
j baby, won't you please come home? J
宝贝 请你回家好吗?
j baby, won't you please come home? J
我的努力白费了
j I have tried in vain j
永不再呼唤你的名字
j nevermore to call your name j
当你离开的时候 我的心都碎了
j when you left, you broke my heart j
我从没想过我们会分开
j I never thought we'd be apart j
每时每刻
j every hour in the day j
你会听到我说
j you will hear me say j
宝贝 请你回家好吗?
j baby, won't you please come home? J
太棒了
Brava.
太棒了
Bravissima.
詹姆斯 你不鼓掌吗?
James, aren't you gonna applaud?
布鲁诺 你能不能停下来?
Bruno, will you please just stop?
詹姆斯 你对掌声的重要性再了解不过了
James, you of all people know how important applause is.
来吧 伙计 鼓掌
Come on, man. Go on.
鼓掌
Ovate.
没错 没错
Yes! Yes.
欢迎来到杰克快餐 我是肖恩
Welcome to Jack in the box. My name is Shawn.
我想请你尝尝我们今晚的
Can I interest you in our late-night
午夜芝士汉堡麦奇套餐 好吗?
stacked grilled cheeseburger munchie meal tonight?
嗯 我说不好 肖恩
Well, I don't know, Shawn.
午夜芝士汉堡麦奇套餐有什么呢?
Why don't you walk me through the late-night grilled stacked cheeseburger munchie meal.
我们的招牌杰克酸面加上
It's our signature sourdough Jack
烤奶酪 配上两份玉米饼
with a grilled cheese on top, served with two tacos,
半西半卷和普通薯条
halfsies curly and regular fries,
还有一杯20盎司的饮料 税前6.10美元
and a 20-ounce drink for $6.10 before tax.
税前6.10美元吗? 我来一个肖恩
$6.10 before tax? Sign me up, Shawn.
你想喝什么饮料?
What kind of drink would you like with that?
我要胡椒博士
Let's do a dr pepper.
就这些了吗?
Will that be all tonight?
当然他妈的不 抱歉 肖恩 原谅我的粗口
Fuck no! Sorry, Shawn. Pardon my language.
你不信教吧?
You're not religious or anything, are you?
我要给我的朋友
Anyway, I'm gonna get some chicken nuggets
杰西买♥♥点鸡块
for my friend Jess in here.
你想要配饭还是只吃鸡块?
Would you like the meal or just the nuggets?
算了 我们也给她来点墨西哥樽吧
You know, fuck it, let's get her some jalapeno poppers too.
还要什么别的吗?
Will that be all tonight?
你刚才就问了 我说了不
You just asked that, and no.
我也想给我的朋友詹姆斯买♥♥点东西
I'd like to get my friend James something as well.
詹姆斯 你想要什么?
James, what would you like?
他要一杯香草奶昔
He is gonna have a vanilla milkshake,
谢谢你 肖恩
please and thank you, Shawn.
杰西 这些鸡块怎么样?
How are those nuggets, Jess?
这是我高中时的最爱
It was always my favorite in high school...
站起来 到这来
Get high, come up here.
鸡块
Chicken nuggets.
还有胡椒博士和炸薯片
And a dr pepper and curly fries.
就点这些
That was the order.
太完美了
That was perfection.
还在生你朋友詹姆斯的气吗?
Still mad at your friend James?
他不是个杀人犯
He's no killer.
你♥他♥妈♥的在说什么?
What the fuck are you even talking about?
我们看到了 那枪是从柜台后面射过来的 伙计
We watched. That shot came from behind the counter, man.
可能是一些偏执的 好战的 步♥枪♥协会的小子
Probably some paranoid, trigger-happy nra dickface
瞄的不太准
with lousy aim.
是詹姆斯幸运了
Lucky James.
你为什么要撒谎呢?
Why would you lie about that?
可能是为了让我觉得他有能力杀我
Probably to make me think he's capable of killing me.
我不知道
I don't know.
骗不过我 詹姆斯
Can't shit a shitter, James.
这些该死的薯条真好吃
These fucking fries are amazing.
詹姆斯 奶昔如何?
James, how's that shake, dude?
我开玩笑的 我不在乎
I'm just kidding. I don't care.
我们走吧 好吗?
Let's roll, shall we?
詹姆斯 请输入目的地
James, please enter a destination.
去哪儿 布鲁诺?
Where to, Bruno?
往西边 纪念碑那儿
Top of monument, right off sunset.
一直走到尽头
All the way to the dead end.
那有什么?
What's there?
一个热水浴缸呗
A hot tub, obviously.
请按照高亮显示的路线
Please follow the highlighted route.
说实话 你们这些家伙让我觉得有点内疚
Honestly, you guys, I'm feeling a little guilty
因为你们之前
because you both shared
和我分享了一些非常深刻的东西
some really profound shit with me earlier.
所以我想和你们分享一些
So I want to share something with the both of you,
对我来说很重要的东西
电影精选列表