I-l need you to talk to me.
你得告诉我那里面发生了什么
You've got to tell me w-what happened in there.
哇 难道我是唯一一个觉得
Wow, am I the only one who feels like things
这里有点尴尬的人吗?
just got a little awkward in here?
我觉得喝一杯应该可以打破尴尬的气氛
I think a drink would break the ice.
詹姆斯 能麻烦你吗?
James, would you do the honors?
哇 哇 哇 女士优先
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Whoa. Ladies first.
我不喝
I'm good.
杰西 詹姆斯竭尽全力
Jess, James went to extraordinary lengths
为你弄到的这瓶酒诶
to procure this bottle for you.
喝吧
Ugh. Come on.
恩 恩
Mm! Mm! Mm!
-好了 够了 够了 -嗯 嗯
- All right, enough, enough. - Mm! Mm.
妈的
Oh, fuck.
没有什么比得上一口酒和一支烟
There is nothing like a drink and a smoke.
我记得我第一次一起抽烟喝酒
I remember the first time I had them both together.
我才14岁
I was 14.
这是一种表现反抗和自我满足的行为
It was an act of defiance and self-gratification
完全就是为我而生
that just perfectly hit the person I was
为我在这个世界的地位而备
and my place in the world.
从那以后一切就再也不一样了
And it's never been the fucking same since.
你什么意思?
What do you mean?
没有什么比第一次更爽了
That nothing's ever as fucking good as the first time.
詹姆斯 你试过没?
James, have you tried this?
没有
Never.
享受享受吧
Enjoy it.
你永远都没法再有一样的...
You never will quite the sa...
体会
Again.
该死
Damn.
你那狗屁哲学也没法毁了这酒的美好
Not even your shitty philosophizing can ruin that.
这就对了
There you go.
一杯酒 你的幽默感又回来了
One drink, and your sense of humor is back.
你不用再装朋友了 布鲁诺
You can give up the buddy shit, Bruno.
我就是你的朋友 伙计
I am your buddy, man.
事实上 现在
In fact, right now,
我是你在世界上最好的朋友
I'm your best friend in the whole world.
詹姆斯 我真的很冷
James, I'm really cold.
你介意我借你的衣服吗?
Do you mind if I borrow your jacket?
永远那么绅士
Ever the gentleman.
我开了锁
I undid the child locks.
哦 杰西 如果你很冷 那我们该走了
Oh, Jess, if you're cold, we should get going.
轮到你开车了
It's your turn to drive.
我不开车
I'm not driving.
为什么不呢?
Why not?
我还以为洛杉矶的每个人都酒驾
I thought everyone in L.A. drives drunk.
很高兴知道詹姆斯有个大嘴巴
Good to know James has a big mouth.
呃 詹姆斯
Ugh. James.
来吧 詹姆斯
Come on, James.
你可不想错过自己约会的最后时刻
You don't want to miss the end of your own date.
再给我喝点
Give me another swig.
-哇 -你疯了吗?
- Whoa. - Are you insane?
我还以为我已经算是很不尊重生命了
And I thought I had low regard for human life.
嗯
Mm!
你今晚被甩了 对吗?
You got dumped tonight, right?
詹姆斯 你的嘴巴真大
James, you do have a big fucking mouth.
这就是你这样做的原因吗?因为她伤害了你?
Is that why you're doing this? Because she hurt you?
她伤害了你的感情
She hurt your feelings,
现在你觉得靠詹姆斯和我
and... and now you think you're gonna relive
你能重温你的旧感情?
your... your old relationship with James and me
你是真的要...
is... is really gonna...
亲爱的 你那些心理学屁话
Darling, your pop-psychology bullshit
可救不了你
is not gonna get you out of this one.
请输入目的地
Please enter a destination.
听着 今晚给了你一个机会
Look, you've been afforded an opportunity tonight.
我们习惯了做预料之中的事
We're conditioned to do what's expected,
像是按照手♥机♥上的导航
down to following the GPS instructions
指令行事
that come out of our fucking phones.
但是今晚 你可以做其他的事情
But tonight, you get to do otherwise.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
抱歉什么?
For what?
为解开锁道歉
For undoing the child locks.
啊 妈的
Aah! Fuck!
詹姆斯 快走
James, come on!
快跑 快跑 杰西
Run! Run, Jess!
詹姆斯
James!
詹姆斯
James!
等等 等等 我需要你等等我们
Hold on. Hold on. I-l... I need you to hold the...
你特意为了她回来找她
You came back for her.
让我们看看她是否对你同样有情有义
Let's see if she shows you the same courtesy.
我很想你 杰西
I missed you, Jess.
你不该回来的
You shouldn't have come back.
我们最好把美国队长带去药店
We better get Captain America here to a drugstore
免得他吐得到处都是
before he vomits all over his pleather interior and me.
我很抱歉 詹姆斯
I'm so sorry, James.
我把你的肩膀弄脱臼了
I dislocated your shoulder back there,
在我把它接上之前 会很疼的
so it's gonna hurt like shit until I pop it back in.
但弄回去会更疼
At which point it's gonna hurt even worse.
你接受吗 伙计?
Is that okay, buddy?
别理他
Leave him alone.
好吧 那你把它接回去
Fine, you pop it back in.
杰西
Jess.
为 为
W-wh...
没关系 詹姆斯 继续说
It's okay, James. Use your words.
你为什么要回来?
Why would you come back?
这不是很明显吗?
Isn't it obvious?
因为她是个好人 老兄
Cause she's a good person, dawg.
她会怎么做 把你留在这里?
What's she gonna do, leave you here with me?
那很寒心
That's cold.
好吧 我们需要一些东西
All right, we're gonna need a few things...
止痛药 吊环
Painkillers, a sling,
还有一些木制的东西给詹姆斯咬在嘴里
and something wooden for James to bite down onto.
这么做
Here's how we're gonna do this.
嗨 布鲁诺 嘿 是我 布鲁诺
Hi, Bruno. Hey, it's me... Bruno.
布鲁诺 我可以和杰西说话吗?
Bruno, may I speak to Jess, please?
找你
It's for you.
杰西 能帮我个忙吗?
Jess, would you do me a favor?
请把话筒开着 好吗?
Would you keep this on speaker?
给我唱首歌♥ 让我知道你在
And hum something for me so I know you're there.
能把我的钱包递给我吗?
Can you hand me my purse?
它夹在两个座位之间了
I think it's wedged between the seats.
看来你要去商店偷东西了
Looks like you've got some shoplifting to do.
好耶
Hop to.
詹姆斯的健康状况没有好转哦
James back here isn't getting any healthier.
对了 杰西
Oh, and Jess?
如果你带人来帮忙 我就杀了他
If you bring back any help, I'll kill him.
女士 我能帮您找些什么吗?
Can I help you find anything tonight, ma'am?
对不起 你在说什么?
Sorry, what are you saying?
不用 谢谢
I'm okay, thank you.
好的
Okay.
有人在慢慢悠悠哦
Someone is taking her sweet time.
至少她能礼貌地
At least she could've done us the courtesy
把门关上
of closing the door.
天那么冷
It's chilly.
今天晚上早些时候
The body of a man
在好莱坞发现的一具男子尸体
found in Hollywood earlier this evening
被确认为31岁的布鲁诺·安东尼
has been identified as 31-year-old Bruno Anthony.
安东尼是洛杉矶夜生活社区的
Anthony was a respected club promoter
一位受人尊敬的俱乐部发起人
in the Los Angeles nightlife community.
朋友们仍然对这起凶杀案感到震惊
Friends are still in shock at the vicious murder,
洛杉矶警♥察♥局已经确定死亡
which the LAPD have determined
是钝器杀人的结果
电影精选列表