你以为你在帮我们吗?
You think you're somehow helping us?
你是一个了不起的演员 詹姆斯
You're an amazing actor, James,
但没人会知道
but no one's ever gonna know that.
因为当需要行动的时候 你犹豫了
Because when the time comes to act, you hesitate.
你告诉我你只想在死前扮演一次理查二世
You told me you just wanted to play Richard il before you die.
现在你要杀了我?
And now you're gonna kill me?
别那么老一套
Don't be so banal.
今晚不关乎死亡 关乎生存
Tonight isn't about dying. It's about living.
如果我们到日出时分仍能活着
If we make it to sunrise,
将来你每次回忆起这一夜
you will forever look back on this night
你就会记得活着的感觉
and remember what it felt like to be alive.
现在 你可以选择
Now, you get to choose.
谁先来?
Who goes first?
你还是她?
You or her?
我 布鲁诺
Me, Bruno.
-用你♥他♥妈♥的枪指着我 -太好了
- Fucking point your gun at me. - Great.
这是格温的房♥子吗?
Is this gwyn's house?
你刚才说什么?
What the fuck did you just say?
布鲁诺·A 代表布鲁诺·安东尼
Bruno a. Stands for Bruno Anthony,
警♥察♥在好莱坞找到了一个俱乐部的推广家的尸体
a dead club promoter they found in Hollywood.
在我看来 这家伙没死
This guy doesn't look dead to me.
我真不希望自己看起来像个什么狗屁俱乐部的推广人
I hope I don't look like a fucking club promoter either.
据说他的未婚妻格温妮丝还活着
They said he's survived by his fianc¨¦e, Gwyneth.
你告诉我们你最近刚分手
You told us that you suffered from a recent breakup.
我相信你 那不是谎言
I believe that. That's not a lie.
不 你说谎的唯一原因
No, the only thing you lied about
是它到底发生了多久
is how long ago it actually happened.
继续 布鲁诺 继续说吧
Go on, Bruno, use your words.
离开水池
Get out of the tub!
我就知道
I knew it.
嘿 你别动
Hey, hey, don't you fucking move, man!
-我就知道我能让你做 -不要听他的
- L knew I could get you to do... - Don't listen to him.
任何事
Anything.
我知道我可以让你去接一个女孩
I knew I could get you to pick up a girl,
持枪抢劫 杀人
to commit armed robbery, to kill somebody.
我们离开这里
Let's just get out of here!
我想那个你要杀的人就是我
I guess that somebody's me.
你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you!
你说你只是演的一个走狗
You said you were just a henchman.
现在你成了一个不折不扣的反派
Now you get to be a full-on villain.
别管他了 詹姆斯 我们走
Fuck this guy, James. Let's just go.
动手啊
Do it.
动手啊
Do it!
再见 布鲁诺
Goodbye, Bruno.
詹姆斯
James.
得了吧
Come on!
我以为你是我的朋友
I thought you were my buddy.
别走 老兄
Stay with me, brother.
詹姆斯
James!
你好 詹姆斯 你有一个新的乘车请求
Hello, James. You have one new ride request.
乘车接受 我们出发吧
Ride accepted. Let's ride.
喂 是玛丽亚吗?
Hello, is this Maria?
我是詹姆斯 你的司机
This is James. I'm your ride.
电影精选列表