是我我就不会担心
I wouldn't worry about it if I were you.
哦 好吧
Oh, okay.
除非你告诉我我现在几分
I'm not gonna leave this car
不然我不会下车的
until you tell me what my rating is.
-3.5 但是 -你说真的?
- It's 3.5. But it... - Fucking seriously?
-但这没有别的意思 -才3.5? 大家不喜欢我
- But it doesn't mean anything. - 3.5? People hate me.
-不必担心 -哦 天哪
- L wouldn't worry about it. - Oh, my god.
这没有任何意义 你知道吗?
It doesn't mean anything, you know?
好吧 怎样才能弥补呢?
Well, how do I... How do I turn this shit around?
你是我心目中的五星级乘客
Look, you're a five-star passenger in my book.
这才是最重要的 对吧?
And that's all that matters, right?
-这才是最重要的 -嗯
- That's all that matters. - Mm.
嗯 谢谢你送我 詹姆斯
Well, uh, thank you for the ride, James.
随时恭候
Anytime.
哦 你忘了什么吗?
Oh, uh, you forget something?
我和我的朋友
So my friends and I
在这里喝几杯
were just grabbing a couple drinks here.
非常随意的
Very, you know, low-key,
如果你想进来喝一杯的话
if you want to come in for a round.
你好 詹姆斯 你有一个新的乘车请求
Hello, James. You have one new ride request.
我也希望 但我得开车
I wish. But I got to drive.
-哟呵 -我知道
- Boo. - L know.
好吧 好吧 随便你 但是
Okay, well, suit yourself, but, uh,
我们会在这里待上几个小时
we'll be here for a couple hours,
所以如果你挣了很多钱 过来坐坐
so if you pick up a big fare, swing by.
我和乐意 没问题
I'd love that. Yeah.
好的 再见
Okay. Bye.
你的电♥话♥号♥码是多少
"Oh, hey, what's your phone number?
哦 给你
Oh, no, here's my phone number."
真是个傻子
Fucking idiot.
乘车接受 我们出发吧
Ride accepted. Let's ride.
沿着日落大道继续走0.75英里
Continue on sunset boulevard for three-quarters of a mile.
左转
Turn left.
继续在高尔街行驶一英里
Continue on gower street for one mile.
乘车取消
Ride canceled.
孤独是一种当我们感到孤立无援的时候
Loneliness is an emotional state
的情绪状态
that we have when we're feeling disconnected.
它会导致抑郁
It can cause depression,
甚至会导致过早死亡
and it can even lead to premature death.
哦 哇
Oh, wow.
我们如今把时间花在没有意义的事情上
We're spending less time making meaningful...
这是洛杉矶之声音
This is the voice of L.A.
现在是晚上10点45分
The time now is 10:45 P.M.
你好 詹姆斯 你有一个新的乘车请求
Hello, James. You have one new ride request.
你♥爸♥妈给你取名布鲁诺?
So your parents went with Bruno?
至少人们似乎喜欢你
At least people seem to like you.
乘车接受 我们出发吧
Ride accepted. Let's ride.
您已抵达
You have arrived.
呃 嘿
Uh, hey!
-怎么了? -你是布鲁诺吗?
- What's up? - Are you Bruno?
谁想找我?
Who wants to know?
哦 妈的
Oh, fuck.
你是我叫的车 好吧
You're my ride. Of course.
对不起 老兄 我没想到你这么快就到
Uh, sorry, man. I didn't think you'd get here so soon.
哦 遇上了些事儿 打计程表吧
Look, shit got a little messy. Start the meter.
好吧 其实 不用打计程表的
Well, that's... that's not how this works.
嘿 你看起来很帅啊 兄弟
Yo, you're looking sharp, bro.
这是制♥服♥还是什么的?
Is that like a uniform or something?
差不多吧 不好意思 车上不能抽烟
Something like that. Hey man, can't smoke in my car.
哦 不好意思 兄弟
Fuck me. So sorry, brother.
如果你不介意的话 我先把烟抽完
Uh, I'm gonna finish this guy if that's all right with you.
你可以开始计程表 我无所谓
You can start the meter. I don't give a shit.
我们不用计程表收费的
That's actually not how it works.
哦 好吧 管他的
Oh, well, fuck it.
我会给你些额外的现金作为小费
I'll throw some extra cash your way,
不让你吃亏
make it worth your while.
兄弟 我不能接受小费
Can't accept tips, bro.
所以交易在app上完成
The app takes care of everything.
就天知地知你知我知
I won't tell anyone if you don't.
问题是 这是我从纽约买♥♥的烟
The thing is, this is a New York pack
所以真的很贵
so the cigs are really fucking expensive.
我知道你在想 我可以在这里
I know you're thinking I could get the same goddamn cigs here
以半价买♥♥到同样的香烟
for half the goddamn price,
但我不知道该怎么跟你说
but I don't know what to tell you.
我很敏感
I'm a sentimental guy.
你想尝尝吗?
You want one?
不用了 伙计 谢谢
Uh, I'm good, man. Thanks.
詹姆斯 请输入目的地
James, please enter a destination.
你不给我 比如说 水什么之类的吗?
Yo, aren't you gonna offer me, like, a... a water or something?
-口香糖? -什么?
- Some gum? - What?
你们一般都这么做 不是吗?
That's what you guys usually do, isn't it?
是的
Yeah.
哟 你不是要水吗?
Yo, you want a water?
不 不 现在不要 还不渴 兄弟
No. No, not right now. I'm good, man.
谢谢 待会吧
Thanks. Maybe later.
嘿 我们去哪 伙计?
Hey, where we going, man?
直接谈正事 我喜欢这样
Straight to business. I can respect that.
洛杉矶国际机场?伯班克?
Lax? Burbank?
别告诉我我得去长滩
Don't tell me I got to go to long beach.
你在说什么 伙计?
Yo, what the fuck are you talking about, man?
机场 你的行李
Airports. It's your bag.
哦 知道了
Oh. Gotcha.
不 不 不 刚刚经历了一场分手
No, no, no. That's a messy breakup.
实际上我不确定我现在想去哪里
I'm actually not sure where I want to go right now.
我只是想离开她
I just needed to get away from her.
听到这个我很难过 伙计 分手很伤神
I'm sorry to hear that, man. Breakups are awful.
我爱你
I love you.
我知道
I... know.
是啊
Yeah.
是啊 兄弟 分手就是那样
Yeah, brother, they really are.
好了 布鲁诺
All right, Bruno.
我们要去哪?
Where we headed?
你叫詹姆斯 对吧?
Your name's James, right?
这上面说的
I mean, that's what the thing said.
是啊 没错
Yeah. That's right.
再问我一次
Ask me again.
再问什么?
Ask what again?
去哪儿 布鲁诺?
"Where to, Bruno?"
好吧 去哪儿?
All right. Where to?
回家 詹姆斯 别让马闲着
Home, James, and don't spare the horses!
(一首歌♥名)
对不起
Sorry.
我情不自禁
I couldn't resist.
你应该经常听到别人这样对你说吧
I'm sure you get that all the time.
老实说 你是第一个把我名字和这歌♥名联♥系♥起来的人
To be honest, uh, you're the first to make the connection.
这是我的专长 "搞联♥系♥"
Oh. It is kind of my specialty, making connections.
如果你有口香糖的话 我真想来一根
I could really go for some of that gum if you've got any.
-什么? -你之前说的口香糖
- What? - That gum you mentioned earlier.
詹姆斯 请输入目的地
James, please enter a destination.
好了 布鲁诺 你要去哪?
All right, Bruno. Where you want to go?
我也不想麻烦你
Look, I don't want to put you out,
但是你介意
but would you mind taking me
今晚带我去几个不同的地方吗?
to a couple of different places tonight?
你能挣很多钱
It'll be a big fare for you,
我再给你一些额外的现金作为小费
and I'll throw some extra cash on top.
听着 伙计 我很抱歉
Look, man, I'm sorry about this,
但我今晚不想开太久的车
but I just don't have a long ride in me tonight.
而且我说了 我不能收小费
And like I said, I can't accept tips.
我也说了 天知地知你知我知
And like I said, I won't tell if you don't.
那很好
That's nice and everything,
但是我得在一小时内赶到一个地方去
电影精选列表