but I kind of got somewhere l need to be in an hour.
-一个小时内? -是啊
- In an hour? - Yeah.
老兄 你一小时内连国际机场都去不了
My man, you couldn't have made it to lax to save your life.
来吧 给我几个小时
Come on, you give me a couple hours,
我还会在车费上加100美元
and I will throw $100 on top of the fare.
你要一点时间来考虑一下吗?
You need like a minute to think about that?
公共广播最好的一点
And the best thing about public radio
就是没有广♥告♥
is there are no commercials.
-那行得通 -好的
- That'll work. - All right.
我们他妈的开始吧
Let's get fucking rolling.
现在 我感觉很沮丧
Now, first, I am feeling majorly down,
所以我需要大量的提神饮料
so I'm gonna need a massive pick-me-up.
你知道塞多本这个地方吗 ?
Do you know this place seidobon?
这是"没有人"反过来的拼写
That's "nobodies" ¡± spelled backwards.
-我不知道 -那在拉克蒙特附近
- I'm not sure. - It's the spot off larchmont.
在贝弗利和比奇伍德南区
It's on Beverly and beachwood, south side.
好的
All right.
他们那里的咖啡很出名
They do this fucking coffee there.
真的非常棒
It's fucking incredible.
-等等 -白手起家
- Wait, wait. - It was started by this guy...
你想现在喝咖啡吗?
You want coffee right now?
是啊 这是唯一的办法
Yeah. Only way to go is up.
你有装口香糖的纸吗?
Do you have, like, a piece of paper for this gum?
有
Sure.
给
Here.
总之 这个咖啡店
Anyway, so this coffee
的创办者还建了个网站
was started by this guy with this website.
他在喜马拉雅山徒步旅行
And he was hiking in the himalayas,
快要筋疲力尽了
and he was on the brink of exhaustion,
他遇到了一些和尚 这些和尚给了他一种茶
and he met these monks, and the monks gave him this tea.
猜猜茶里有什么 牦牛黄油
And guess what was in the tea. Yak butter.
妈的牦牛的黄油
Fucking butter from fucking yaks.
所以他回到美国之后
So he gets back to the states
试图用各种方法来复♥制♥它
and tries all kinds of shit to replicate it.
经过几个月的失败 猜猜关键是什么
And after months of failure, guess what the key was.
-什么? -草
- What was it? - Grass.
必须是食草动物产的黄油
It had to be grass-fed butter.
这咖啡简直是人间美味
This stuff is ambrosia, bro.
他赚了几百万
Dude made millions or some shit.
-那太酷了 -你想要一杯吗?我给你搞一杯
- That's cool. - You want one? I'll get you one.
不了 伙计 我不 这么晚我真的不喝咖啡
Nah, man. I don't... I don't really drink coffee this late.
为什么?你喝了会感觉不好吗?
Why? It makes you feel weird?
你知道为什么吗? 有毒素
Do you know why? Toxins.
大多数咖啡都含有毒素
Most coffee is full of toxins
因为咖啡豆被霉菌覆盖
because the beans are covered in mold.
但是这种咖啡是经过实验室测试的 所有毒素都被排出来了
But this coffee is lab tested. They take all the toxins out.
-嗯? -是吧?
- Mm. - Right?
好了 我们到了
Okay, well, we're here.
好的 让我说完 我刚说到哪了?
Um, okay, cool. Let me finish. Where was I?
他们把所有的毒素都排出
They take all the toxins out,
然后把它作为一种酱料冲泡
and then they brew it as a pour-over,
然后和食草的黄油混合在一起
which then they mix it with the grass-fed butter
还加一种特殊的强化椰子油混合
and this special fortified coconut oil.
伙计 如果做得好
Dude, if done properly,
我敢打赌
I defy any fucking barista to make a creamier
没有哪个咖啡师能做出
or more delicious cup of coffee
比我要给你买♥♥的咖啡更香更浓的咖啡
than the one I am about to buy you.
你要试试吗?
You down?
伙计 你要试试不?
Dude, you down?
好吧 试试吧
Sure, man, I'm down.
太好了 我马上回来 兄弟
Great. I'll be right back, my brother.
这 真的是牦牛黄油吗?
This, is, uh, seriously yak butter?
你喜欢吗?
You like it?
-还真挺喜欢 -我就说吧
- I actually do. - Fuck yeah.
等等再看你有什么感觉吧 老兄
Just wait till you see how it makes you feel, my man.
请输入目的地
Please enter a destination.
有办法让那东西闭嘴吗?
Yo, is there a way to shut that thing up?
它会每15分钟重复一次
It's just gonna keep saying that every 15 minutes.
那真是烦死人了
Well, that fucking sucks.
好了 布鲁诺 我们去哪?
All right, Bruno, where are we headed?
我想看看能不能在
I want to see if I can crash
威尔希尔和韦斯特莱克那的朋友一起过个夜
with a buddy at Wilshire and westlake.
好吧 我跟你说实话
Okay, well, I'm gonna be honest with you.
我不知道那是什么地方
I have no idea where that is.
伙计 难道你不应该
Dude, shouldn't you know this city
对这个城市了如指掌吗?
like the back of your fucking hand?
-我可以导航 -我开玩笑的
- I can maps it. - I'm fucking with you.
在威尔郡东部麦克阿瑟公园
East on Wilshire past MacArthur park.
我来做你的导航
I'll be your sherpa.
麦克阿瑟公园 这范围有点大吧?
MacArthur park. Isn't that a little sketchy?
我能说什么呢?我那朋友就是这德行
What can I say? I hang out with sketchy people.
你收听的是频道81点3 洛杉矶之声音
You're tuned in to 81.3, the voice of L.A.
-好吧 -伙计 你有什么故事?
- All right. - So, dude, what's your story?
我是说 你是做什么的?
I mean, what do you do?
我是赖德司机
I drive for ryde.
注释 类似于滴滴
不 那是你的活儿罢了 没人想把这个当职业的
No, that's what you're doing. Nobody wants to do that.
-谢谢 -不要假装被冒犯了一样
- Thanks. - Don't pretend you're offended.
人们不会因为真♥相♥而生气
People don't get offended by the truth.
你要一本正经骗我
You gonna sit there and lie to me,
还是你要告诉我真♥相♥?
or are you gonna tell me who you are?
我是个演员 伙计
I'm an actor, man.
操 这可太洛杉矶了
Fuck, that's so L.A.
你当然是个演员
Of course you're an actor.
天哪 你可太差劲了
Jesus, that's awful.
不 不 不 我不是那个意思
No, no, no. No. Don't take it like that.
我相信你很厉害
I'm sure you're amazing.
我只是说这个世界 我们带着我们艺术家
I'm just saying this world, you know, we take our artists,
让他们给我们开车
and we make them drive our cars.
舞台剧还是电视上那种?
Stage or screen?
你刚刚告诉我你以表演为生
Yo, you just told me you want to perform for a living.
现在不♥要♥沉♥默♥
Don't clam up now.
我读的专业是戏剧专业
Well, I went to school for theater,
但我来这里是为了参加电视试镜
but I'm here auditioning for TV.
拍商业广♥告♥ 随便什么
Commercials. Whatever.
你是一个演员 戏剧大♥师♥
You're a thespian. Master thespian.
你有什么独白可以来一段吗?
You got any monologues you can reel off?
-得了吧 伙计 -我才没有跟你瞎扯淡
- Come on, man. - I'm not fucking with you.
我很喜欢戏剧
I legitimately love theater.
但是现在的戏剧院里都是些狗屎玩意儿
And there's never anything good out here.
-你知道莎士比亚吗? -我可能听说过他
- You know Shakespeare? - I might've heard of him.
-做个独白 -不
- Do a monologue. - No.
伙计 做个独白
Dude, do a monologue.
我现在不想滔滔不绝
I am not about to reel off
讲莎士比亚式的独白
a shakespearean monologue right now.
好的
Okay.
没关系 我可以尊重这一点
That's okay. I can respect that.
-50美元 -什么?
- 50 bucks. - What?
我要额外付你50美元
I am going to pay you an extra $50
让你来做一段莎士比亚的独白
to do a monologue from Shakespeare.
一百
A hundred.
现在别跟我胡闹
Do not fuck with me right now.
我很严肃的 一百美元
Dead serious. A hundred bucks.
当是帮我一个忙
Think of it as a favor to me.
来理查德三世那一段 这是我的最爱
And do "Richard iii." It's my favorite.
我不知道理查德三世
Well, I don't know "Richard iii."
好吧
Okay.
我知道理查德二世
I know "Richard ii."
爽啊 总算有点好玩的了
Fuck yeah! Now we're fucking talking.
-让我们听听 -啊
- Let's hear that shit! - Ah!
哈
Huh.
电影精选列表