我们开始吧
Let's get started.
小心驾驶
Drive safely.
你好 詹姆斯
Hello, James.
您有一个新的乘车请求
You have one new ride request.
你好
Hello.
请求接受 出发吧
Ride accepted. Let's ride.
当太阳下山
As the sun goes down
洛杉矶的灯光亮起
and the lights come up on Los Angeles,
你开始听到这个城市真实的声音
you begin to hear the true voices of the city.
现在是晚上10点06分 这是洛杉矶之声
It's 10:06 P.M., and this is the voice of L.A.
300英尺处 右转到藤街
In 300 feet, make a right turn onto vine street.
今天我们要讨论的是
Today what we'll be discussing
大突破 一个演员是否
is the "big break¡± and whether an actor
可以有多次自我突破 还是只有一个
can have multiple big breaks, just one,
在我们的职业生涯中
and is there a time in our career
我们是否会错失机会
where we can miss our shot,
而那个重大突破就永远不会再出现了
which that big break is never gonna come again.
300英尺 左转
In 300 feet, make a left turn.
300英尺处 右转到富兰克林大道
In 300 feet, make a right turn onto Franklin Avenue.
到达目的地
You have arrived.
谢谢你今晚收听我们的节目
And thank you for tuning in with us tonight.
愿你享受洛杉矶之夜
Stay warm out there, L.A.
你是杰西卡?
Hey, Jessica?
-哦 是我 -我是你叫的车
- Yeah, that's me. - I'm your ride.
好的
Cool.
-我是詹姆斯 -很高兴见到你
- James. - Nice to meet you.
好吧
All right.
去哪?
Where to?
就在我以为我看到了一切的时候
J just when I thought I'd seen it all j
你出现来救我
j you came along to rescue me j
你看到了我写在墙上的字
j you read my writing on the wall j
你在海里发现了我的漂流瓶
j you found my bottle in the sea j
你要喝水还是要口香糖?
hey, do you want a water or some gum?
公♥司♥给你的台词?
Do they always make you say that?
是啊
They do.
但对于你 我是真心问的
But in your case, uh, l mean it.
不 谢谢 不用了
Uh, no. Thank you. I'm okay.
你叫我们这种车多久了
How long you been riding with us?
六个月了吧
About six months.
我经常叫 你知道 因为不想停车
I use it a lot between, you know, not wanting to park
或者因为喝了酒
and wanting a couple drinks.
挺好的
Yeah, that's cool.
我对这行并不是那么有激♥情♥
I'm not, like, deeply passionate about it or anything,
但是想到 因为我的工作 酒后驾车的人少了
but it's nice to think that, you know, because of what I do,
我还是很高兴的
there's less drunk drivers out there.
我没有针对你什么的
Not that that would be you or anything.
洛杉矶的人都喜欢酒后驾车
Well, I mean, everybody in L.A. drives drunk.
哦 拜托 不是所有人
Oh, come on, not everybody.
想想
Think about it.
试着说个你认识的人
Try and name at least one person you know
而且一次错都没犯的
that hasn't made a mistake once.
-嗯 嗯
- Mm. Yeah. Mm-hmm.
明白我的意思了吗?
See what I'm saying?
-我明白了 -好吧
- L do. I get you. - Yeah.
300英尺处
In 300 feet,
左转到拉西尼加大道
make a left turn onto la cienega boulevard.
-哦 往喷泉那 -哦
- Oh, uh, take fountain. - Oh.
重新规划路线
Recalculating.
你喜欢梅·韦斯特吗?
Mae west fan?
你什么意思?
Uh, what... what do you mean?
有一个很棒的梅·韦斯特访谈节目
Well, there's this great Mae west interview.
我记得主持人是约翰尼·卡森还是谁
Uh, I think it was Johnny Carson or something.
不管是谁了 他问韦斯特
Whoever it was said,
打进[去]好莱坞最快的方法是什么?
"what's the fastest way to get into Hollywood?"
她回答说
To which she replied...
走喷泉大道
"Take fountain."
不错 我喜欢
That's cool. I like that.
对了 我喜欢你的西装
um, I, uh, I like your suit, by the way.
呃 你是做什么
What, do you, like, uh,
豪华轿车司机之类的兼♥职♥吗?
moonlight as a limo driver or something?
我希望是
I wish.
这衣服是为了之前的活动穿的
It was, uh, for this thing that I had before this.
去参加婚礼了?
A wedding?
试镜
An audition.
哦 原来你是个演员
Oh, so you're an actor.
很不幸 是的
Mm-hmm. Unfortunately, yeah.
天哪 我永远也成不了演员
God, I could never be an actor.
我只是 我不能接受被拒绝
I just... I can't take the rejection.
我刚刚意识到
See, I just had to realize
被拒绝并不是失败
that getting turned down isn't a failure.
试镜都没有 那才是失败
Not getting auditions, that's failure.
你有很多试镜机会咯?
So you get a lot, then?
呃 我的经纪人很擅长帮我找试镜
Uh, my agents have gotten better at sending me out.
哦 你还有经纪人
Oh, you're repped?
-嗯 -谁?
- Mm-hmm. - By who?
-嗯 艾布拉姆斯 -你吹牛的吧?
- Uh, Abrams. - Mm, you fancy, huh?
艾布拉姆斯
Abrams.
他们很出色 我不是 他们做得很好
They're pretty good. I'm not... they're pretty good.
但是有一段空窗期 六个月什么活都没有
There was a dry spell, though, like six months of nothing.
-太糟糕了 -是的 那很艰难
- That sucks. - Yeah, it was rough.
但是他们让我去尝试这一次
But, um, then they kind of sent me out on this thing.
感觉就像是孤注一掷了
I think it was, like, the last hail Mary pass.
差点就被刷了 但我成功了
Inches from getting dropped, but I booked it.
哦 什么 恭喜啊
Oh, what? Congrats!
-谢谢 太棒了
- Thanks. That's so cool.
那演的是什么角色?
What, uh... what is it?
不是什么大角色
Uh, it's no big deal.
《神盾局特工》里客串而已
It's, like, a guest spot on "agents of s.H.Le.L.D."
这也叫不是大角色?这超牛了啊
No big deal? That's a huge fucking deal.
恭喜你 太棒了
Congrats! That's so cool.
谢谢 我演的是个走狗
Thanks. It's a henchman.
就几句台词 然后还抢别人的枪
You know, couple lines, and I took someone's gun.
但是还是很棒
But still, so cool.
我确实因为这个原因开始做了更多的工作 所以
I did start going out a lot more because of it, so...
300英尺处 右转到喷泉大道
In 300 feet, make a right turn onto fountain Avenue.
嗯 你告诉我什么时候播出吧
Um, you should, uh, let me know when it airs.
我的室友艾莉是漫威的超级粉丝
My roommate, Allie, is a huge marvel fan,
当我告诉她 我的滴滴司机是神盾局特工的演员时
and she's just gonna freak her shit
她一定会发狂的
when I tell her that my driver's on "agents of s.H.L.Le.L.D."
还演了一个很酷的反派
As a cool villain.
我演的是个走狗
Well, I was... I was a henchman.
还当不了反派呢
I haven't graduated to villain yet.
好吧 我相信你
Well, I believe in you.
继续走0.75英里
Continue for three-quarters of a mile.
目的地在您右侧
Your destination will be on the right.
我们到了
Here we are.
还挺快
That was fast.
嘿 如果有疑惑 就走喷泉大道
Hey, when in doubt, take fountain.
好 行
Yeah, exactly.
您已经抵达目的地
You have reached your destination.
希望您经历了一趟安全愉快的旅途
We hope you had a safe and pleasant ride.
嘿 我能给你小费吗?
Hey, can I, uh, tip you or something?
我们不允许收小费
We're not allowed to accept tips.
在app上付钱就好
Uh, the app takes care of everything.
好吧 那行
Right. Well, uh...
我一定给你一个五星的评价
I'll be sure to give you a five-star rating, then.
我也会给你五星的
Right back at you.
等等 司机还给乘客打分?
Wait, the... the drivers rate the passengers?
当然啊
Yeah, sure.
哦 好吧 那我现在是几星呢?
Oh, okay. So what's my rating, then?
电影精选列表