Oh, fuck yes!
这是我的专属音乐
J this is my motherfucking song
天哪 你的声音很不错
holy shit! You got a good voice.
哦 谢谢
Oh, thank you so much.
我认为音乐 你知道的
I think music, you know,
是我们所有人
is the way that all of us human beings
表达自己的方式
were meant to express ourselves.
没错
Yes!
我是说 要是没有声音 你有什么
I mean, without a voice, what have you got?
不 我是认真的 我是个歌♥手
No, seriously. I mean, i-I'm a singer.
我的意思是 我不是一个专业歌♥手 我唱歌♥ 但是
I mean, I'm not, like, a singer. You know, I sing, but...
杰西 我一见到你就知道了
Jess, I knew that about you the moment I met you.
-真的吗? -我向上帝发誓
- Really? - L swear to god.
没门
No way. Aw!
好吧 布鲁诺 你能不能开慢点?
Okay, hey, Bruno, could you slow down a little bit?
好吧 看这个
Sure. Watch this!
哇 搞什么鬼
Whoa! What the hell, man?
建筑区 搞什么?
Construction zone? What the fuck?
你们应该跳舞
You guys should dance.
什么?
What?
-詹姆斯 -这里?
- James. - Here?
现在请她在这里跳舞
Ask her to dance right here, right now.
哦 拜托 别这样
Oh, come on, it's not like
以后你可不会在回忆第一次约会的时候
you're gonna look back at this night and regret
后悔在星光大道上跳舞的
dancing in the middle of Avenue of the stars on your first date.
哦 这是我们第一次约会吗 詹姆斯?
Oh! Is this our first date, James?
那样的话 你最好请我跳舞
In that case, you'd better ask me to dance.
我想我得把头发放下来了
I think I'm gonna have to take down my hair for this.
她把她的头发放下来了都 詹姆斯
She's taking down her hair, James.
可以请你跳支舞吗?
may I have this dance?
可以
Yes. You may.
来吧
Come on.
我真不敢相信我们会这么做
I can't believe we're doing this.
哇 你跳舞跳得真好
Wow, you're a pretty good dancer.
我的舞伴很好
I got a good dance partner.
哦 小心
Oh! Watch out.
啊
Unh!
噢 这不是你的第一次吧
Oh! Oh, this isn't your first time.
好了 准备好了吗?
All right, here. You ready?
杰西 把你的电♥话♥给我
Jess, give me your phone.
这太好了 我得拍下来
This is too good. I got to get it.
在后座上
It's in the backseat.
等等 杰西
Yep. Wait, Jess.
-跑着跳到我的怀里 -什么?
- Run and jump into my arms. - What?
-跑着跳到我的怀里 -不
- Run and jump into my arms! - No!
在我们被抓之前赶快
Hurry up before we get arrested!
-来吧 -不
- Come on. - Nooo!
来
Go!
哦 天哪
Oh, my god.
没那么糟糕 对吧?
That wasn't so bad, right?
如果这是电影的话
Hey, if this were a movie,
洒水器马上就会启动
the sprinklers would come on right now,
然后你们就得在洛杉矶的假雨中接吻
and y'all would kiss in that fake L.A. rain.
瞎胡扯 伙计
Get out of here, man.
想喝点什么吗?
You want to get a drink?
哦 我喜欢你脑子里想的
Oh, I love where your head's at.
我知道个地方
I know the spot.
-就在附近 -我们去喝杯酒吧
- Right nearby. - Let's get some alcohol!
离开这里
Get out of here.
-准备好喝一杯了 -哦 伙计
- So ready for a drink. - Oh, man.
等等 这就是那个地方?
Wait, so this is the spot?
是的 就是这 杰西
Yes, this is the spot, Jess.
听着 我请客 不过我缺现金
Look, uh, bottle's on me, but I could also use some cash.
詹姆斯 你介意帮我去付钱吗?
James, do you mind going in for me?
你自己去吧 兄弟
I'd prefer if you did it, bro.
怎么?你不放心我和你的女人在一起?
Why? You don't trust me with your lady?
哦 "你的女人"?
Oh, "your lady"?
跳一支舞 我就已经是你的女人了?
One dance, and I'm already your lady?
-我正在努力让你是 -给他们看这个
- I'm working on it. - Look, just show them this.
你想要什么他们都会给你
They'll give you anything you want.
去随便弄点混合酒精 再搞500美元
Get some old fucking blended shit and $500.
快去
Please.
搞什么鬼 伙计
What the fuck, man?
把那该死的东西收起来
Put that shit away!
好吧 你知道吗?
Okay, you know what?
如果你不这样做的话
If you don't, your new friend in the back's night
你的新朋友就得吃点苦了
is gonna take a slight turn for the worse.
别把那该死的枪指向她
Don't point that fucking thing at her.
有没有见过一个点44的马格南
Did you ever see what a .44 Magnum
能对女人的脸做什么?
could do to a woman's face?
会毁了它的 把它炸开
It'd fucking destroy it. Just blow it right apart.
这就是我能对她的脸做的
That's what I could do to her face.
你见过它能让女人的阴♥部♥变成什么样吗?
Now did you ever see what it could do to a woman's pussy?
你应该看一看的
Now, that you should see.
你应该看看 点44马格南
That you should see, what... what a .44 Magnum
对女人的阴♥部♥的影响 你应该看看的
is gonna do to a woman's pussy, you should see.
我吓唬你们的
I'm fucking with you.
这是《出租车司机》里的桥段
It's from "taxi driver."
谢谢
Thank you.
哦 你应该看看你的脸
Oh, you should've seen your faces.
杰西 门都锁上了
Jess, the child locks are on.
该死的
Goddamn it.
布鲁诺 告诉我不是真的
Bruno, tell me that that's not real.
伙计 看一看
Dude, take a look.
如果你不想一会儿回到满是女孩尸体的车里
Now, if you don't want to come back to a car full of dead girl,
我建议你赶快行动
I suggest you get a move on.
哇哇
Whoa-hoa-hoa.
我不知道你是谁 也不知道你在做什么
I don't know who you are or what the fuck you think you're doing,
但你该从我的车给我滚出去了
but it's time for you to get the fuck out of my car!
-啊 -詹姆斯
- Aah! - James!
啊 该死
Ah! Shit!
-张开嘴 -哦 妈的
- Open your mouth. - Oh, fuck!
詹姆斯 如果你不开口
James, if you don't open your mouth,
我就开枪打死你
I'm gonna shoot you,
然后我就开枪打死她 枪还在你手里
and then I'm going to shoot her with the gun still in your hand.
下次你拿枪指着别人的时候
And the next time you point a gun at someone,
最好他妈的确定你能扣动扳机
you better be very fucking sure you can pull the trigger,
因为如果你犹豫 别人会死的
because if you hesitate, somebody's gonna fucking die,
而死的人绝不是我
and it's not gonna be fucking me!
放开他
Let him go.
他会做的
He'll do it.
好的
Okay.
我喜欢老式混合威士忌 还有50美元的钞票
I like old blended whiskeys, and I like $50 bills.
你♥他♥妈♥的别动
Don't you fucking move!
等一下 等一下 兄弟 你误会了
Hold on. Wait a minute, dude. You got this all wrong.
没事 杰西 我拿着你的手♥机♥
It's okay, Jess. I got your phone.
你能不能把车开走 然后走人?
Can you just take the car and... and go?
我什么都不会说 詹姆斯也不会说
I'm not gonna say anything. James isn't gonna say either.
杰西 安静点 你错过好戏了
Jess, be quiet. You're missing the movie.
等等 等等 请你听我说 拜托
Wait, wait, wait. I need you to listen, please!
-把枪放下 -我要你报♥警♥
- Put the fucking gun down! - I need you to call the police!
我要杀了你
I'll fucking kill you, man!
妈的
Fuck.
怎么...
Uh, how...
没事的 杰西 继续说
It's okay, Jess. Use your words.
我怎么知道
H-how do I know that this isn't
这不是你们玩的什么鬼把戏?
some fucked-up game that you guys play?
我怎么知道詹姆斯是不是和你一伙儿的
You know, h-how do I know that James is not in on this?
妈的 妈的说点什么
Fucking... Just fucking say something.
你能说点什么吗?
Can you just say something?
我需要你和我说话
电影精选列表