何处荒茔不挽碑?
Let's talk of graves, of worms and epitaphs,
青简生尘泪两垂
make dust our paper and with rainy eyes write sorrow
坤德易载江东句
on the bosom of the earth.
乾意难书衣带辞
Let's choose executors, talk of wills,
败绩皇舆能无论?
and yet not so, for what can we bequeath
粉骨糜身尚有咨
save our deposed bodies to the ground?
秦皇辟土寻归汉
Our land, our lives, and all are bolingbroke's,
商纣征夷尽与姬
and nothing can we call our own but death.
列坐班荆苍在上
For god's sake, let us sit upon the ground
且听孤寡道先王
and tell sad stories of the death of kings.
半由妾妇半臣纲
For within the hollow crown
金匱莫夸登高庙
that rounds the mortal temples of a king.
阎君自古坐王堂 遽令骄倖满严廊
Keeps death his court, infusing him with self and vain conceit,
六尘绵剧绕吾身
as if this flesh which walls about our life
百炼不销误柔钢
were brass impregnable and humored thus
从来针芥入纤微
Comes at the last with a little pin
一夫能教七庙隳
Bores through his castle walls, farewell king.
囚首莫嗔凡躯病
Cover your heads and mock not flesh and blood
危心唯肃殊棋时
with solemn reverence...
服章既污抛诸度
Throw away respect and tradition, form, ceremonious duty,
误我至今是汝痴
for you have but mistook me all this while...
天子拂席亦黍稷
I live with bread like you, feel want,
清风玄度辄有思
taste grief, need friends, and subjected thus
穷途莫论君王事 晋主从亡共路歧
how can you say to me, I am a king?
你就是晋主
You are a king.
你就是国王 伙计
You're the fucking king, man.
你这水平应该到处去表演
Oh, you should be booking all over the place with that shit.
这钱花得好
It's money well spent.
哇
Wow.
我不知道该说什么 老兄 你喜欢吗?
I don't know what to say, man. You liked it?
我喜欢吗?
I liked it?
你就是个艺术家
You're an artist.
那表演是发自内心的
That shit comes from the heart.
你的评价对我来说意义重大 伙计
That means a whole lot to hear you say that, man.
这是我最印象深刻的一个
That one's kind of close to me.
我用它去学校试镜
Like, I used it to audition for school.
这听起来很傻 但当我想到我
This is gonna sound dumb, but when I think about
我真正想要的是什么
like what it is that I really want out of life,
我只是 要是有生之年没有演过理查德二世我真是死不瞑目
I just, I don't want to die having not played Richard ii.
-在百老汇? -任何舞台都可以
- Broadway? - Any stage will do.
好吧 我也不想这么问你
Okay, I hate to be that asshole who asks,
我在什么地方见过你吗? 显得很混♥蛋♥ 但是
"have I seen you in anything?" But...
我有见过你什么节目吗?
But would I have seen you in anything?
嗯...
Uh, well
我在《神盾局特工》上跑过龙套
I did this, uh, guest spot on "agents of s.H.Le.L.D."
-不可能 -是的
- No fucking way. - Yeah.
我打赌你演的是超级大反派
I bet you were the supervillain.
不 我演的走狗
No. I was a henchman.
还到不了超级大反派那个境界
I haven't graduated to supervillain yet.
你总会演上的 伙计
Well, we'll get you there, buddy.
好的 走到街区的一半了
All right, halfway up the block.
好了 就在这里停一下
Okay, just pull up right here.
好的 这里
All right, here.
嗯 把大灯关掉 休息一下 我两分钟就好
Uh, flashers off. Just chill. I'll be like two minutes.
你介意关掉灯 让引擎开着吗?
You mind killing the lights, leaving the engine on?
好吧 一切都好吧?
Okay. Is everything all right?
很好 这里只是老式街区
Totally. It's just a sketchy neighborhood.
我很紧张
I get nervous.
你想让我在这等一下是吗?
So you want me to just, like, just wait here for a second?
是啊 是啊 是啊 我只是想看看我的朋友在不在
Yeah, yeah, yeah, I just need to see
我能不能和他一起过夜
if my buddy's home and if I can crash with him.
如果不行 我可能需要去别的地方
If not, I might need to roll somewhere else.
等一下你介意吗?没问题吧
You mind waiting? Is that cool?
-是的 伙计 没问题 -感谢老天爷
- Yeah, man. It's cool. - Thank god.
我找到另一个詹姆斯司机的机会有多大?
What are the chances I could ever find another James?
几乎没有
Slim to none.
几乎没有 我讨厌这样
Slim to none. I hate those odds.
-谢谢 老兄 -好吧 伙计
- Thanks, dude. - All right, man.
喂?
Hello?
嘿 伙计
Hey, man.
不 我 我很好 我很好
No, I'm... I'm good. I'm all good.
是的 我知道对你来说已经很晚了
Yeah. I'm sure it's pretty late for you.
已经有一段时间了
It has been a while.
我在赖德当司机 没错
Uh, I'm... I'm driving for ryde. Yeah.
听着 我其实想问你件事
Hey, listen, I actually wanted to ask you something.
等一下 杰森
Hey, hang on for a second, Jason.
是的 我在 我的错
Yeah, I'm here. My bad.
嗯 就是 你以前开车的时候
Um, yeah, when you were... When you were driving,
有人约过你吗?
did anybody ever ask you out?
对 一个女孩 伙计
Yeah, like a girl, man.
是的 她很漂亮 我们只是 我们很投缘
Yeah, she was beautiful, and we just... we hit it off.
通常来说我不会问你这个的
Well, I guess I wouldn't be asking about it,
但是我 我想我还在想她
but I... I guess I'm still thinking about her.
该死
Shit.
哦 好了 回头再打给你
Uh, yeah, well, let me... Let me call you back actually.
不 别担心
Nah, don't worry about it.
哦
Oh.
好
Uh, yeah.
好了 回头打给你 再见
All right. Talk to you soon. Bye.
好了 我们快走吧
All right, let's get the fuck out of dodge.
我们走
All right. Let's do it.
你能在路上做吗?
Can you please do that from the road?
-嗯 当然 -想快点走是吧
- Uh, sure. - Trying to make moves.
没问题
No problem.
接下来 是演奏老式音乐的本地乐队
Up next, a local band with a vintage sound.
这些人已经接管了...
These guys have been taking over...
怎么了 伙计? 你朋友不在家吗?
So what's up, man? Was your buddy not home or what?
是啊 他不 他不在那里
Uh, yeah, he wasn't... He wasn't there.
晚上这个时候公园很美
Park's beautiful this time of night.
不 我是说 那里到处都是无家可归的吸毒者
No, I mean, it's filled with homeless drug addicts,
但它还是很美的
but it's beautiful nonetheless.
我们要去哪里?
Where are we headed?
继续往西走 我想想
Uh, just keep heading west. I'll figure it out.
你知道你衬衫上有东西吗?
Yo, you know you've got something on your shirt?
哦 该死
Oh, shit.
啊 我小时候经常流鼻血
Ah, I used to get these fucking nosebleeds as a kid,
现在天气冷了 老♥毛♥病又犯了
and the cold weather brings them back.
-给 你要纸巾吗? -不 我没事 我没事
- Here, you want a tissue? - No, I'm good, I'm good.
-你确定? -是的
- You sure? - Yeah.
好的
All right.
布鲁诺 我们刚刚在那里
Yo, Bruno, when we were back there,
你听到什么奇怪的声音了吗?
did you hear something weird?
伙计 这是麦克阿瑟公园
Pff, dude, it's MacArthur park.
邻居就是奇怪的噪音
Neighborhood is nothing but weird noises.
-实际上我是从这里来的 -哪? 麦克阿瑟公园吗?
- I'm from out here actually. - Where? From MacArthur park?
不 不过我是土生土长的洛杉矶人 我们的人越来越少了
No. I'm a L.A. native, though. There are fewer and fewer of us.
我们是垂死的物种 像独角兽之类的
We're a dying breed. Like unicorns or some shit.
我想为之前的事道歉
Hey, uh, I want to apologize for earlier,
让你错过了你的约会
making you miss your thing.
-什么约会? -约会
- What thing? - Thing.
在你接我之后一个小时你赶着去做的事
The thing you had to do an hour after you picked me up.
噢 真有趣
Oh! It's funny.
哦 我都忘了
Nah, I'd forgotten all about that.
说真的 谢谢你没去 不管是什么
Well sincerely, thank you for missing it, whatever it was.
没问题
No problem.
其实是什么事?
What was it?
-啊 那不重要 -扯淡
- Ah, it wasn't important. - Oh, shit.
这意味着它确实很重要 告诉我是什么事?
That means it definitely was important. What was it?
只是个姑娘
Just this girl.
-我去 只是个姑娘? -哦 别那么说
- Fuck me! Just this girl? - Oh, don't do that.
电影精选列表