something that's always meant a lot to me.
但我一个人做不到
But l can't do it alone.
会有一些你们必须要做的合唱
There's gonna be some chorus shit that you have to do.
你们会明白的
You'll figure it out.
一般我不这么做 但是
Now, usually I don't do this, but, uh,
来吧 让他们感受一番
go ahead and break 'em off
你的唱片合集
with a little preview of the remix.
我不想无礼
J now, I'm not trying to be rude j
我感觉你做事的方式
j but, hey, pretty girl I'm feeling you j
你做的事情
j the way you do the things you do j
让我想起我的雷克萨斯跑车
j reminds me of my Lexus coupe j
这就是为什么
j that's why I'm all up in your grill j
我想让你去酒店
j trying to get you to a hotel j
你一定是足球教练
j you must be a football coach j
因为你让我玩得很开心
j the way you got me playing the field j
宝贝 让我感受到你
- ; So, baby, give me that j - j toot toot j
我也会让你感受到我
- j let me give you that j - ; Beep beep j
她的手从我的手中滑过
j running her hands through my fro j
跳上二十英尺
j bouncing on twenty fo's j
来吧 伙计们 唱吧
come on, fuckers, sing it.
这是《燃》的混音版
J it's the remix to "ignition" j
新出炉的一支热门歌♥曲
j hot and fresh out the kitchen j
转动你的身体
j mama rolling that body j
让这里的每个人都渴望
j got every man in here wishing j
喝着可乐和朗姆酒
j sipping on coke and rum j
我喝醉了
j I'm like, so what I'm drunk. J
这真是个该死的周末
j it's the freaking weekend j
宝贝 我要找点乐子了
j baby, I'm about to have me some fun j
跳动 跳动 跳动
j bounce, bounce, bounce j
跳动 跳动 跳动 跳动
j bounce, bounce, bounce, bounce j
跳动 跳动 跳动
j bounce, bounce, bounce j
来吧
j comeon/j
她写道"谋杀"
j it's like "murder, she wrote" j
把你的衣服翻找出来
j once I get you out them clothes j
隐私二字挂在门上
j "privacy" is on the door j
但他们还是能听到你的尖叫声
j but still they can hear you screaming more j
姑娘 我和你有同样的感觉
j girl, I'm feeling what you're feeling j
不再有希望
j no more hoping and wishing j
我要把钥匙插起 点燃一切
j I'm bout to take my key and stick it in the ignition j
让我感受到你
- ; So give me that j - j toot toot j
我也会让你感受到我
- j let me give you that j - ; Beep beep j
她的手从我的手中滑过
j running her hands through my fro j
没日没夜的翻云覆雨
j bouncing on 24s j
当他们在广播上说
j while they say on the radio j
这是《燃》的混音版
j it's the remix to "ignition" j
新出炉的一支热门歌♥曲
j hot and fresh out the kitchen j
转动你的身体
j mama rolling that body j
让每个人都渴望
j got every man in here wishing j
抿着可乐和朗姆酒
j sipping on coke and rum j
我喝醉了
j I'm like, so what I'm drunk j
这真是个该死的周末
j it's the freaking weekend j
宝贝 我要找点乐子了
j baby, I'm about to have me some fun j
即将抵达目的地
我们到处都有吃的 好像聚会有人招待似的
j we got food everywhere, as if the party was catered j
我左边有几个家伙
j we got fellas to my left [J
爱人在我右边
j honeys on my right j
让这些人齐聚一堂 我们整晚都尽情放纵吧
j you bring ¡®em both together, we got chilling all night ?
演出之后 还有派对
j then after the show, it's the after-party j
派对结束后 就到酒店大堂了
j and after the party, it's the hotel lobby
大约4点左右 你得离开大厅
j around about 4:00 you got to clear the lobby j
你可以把它带到你的房♥间
j you can take it to your room and... j
啊
aah!
您已经抵达目的地
You have reached your destination.
我们希望您旅途平安愉快
We hope you had a safe and pleasant ride.
-你还好吗? -是的
-Are you OK?-Yeah.
你一定在逗我
You got to be fucking kidding me.
快跑 快跑
Go, go.
房♥子 我们得去找所房♥子
The house. We got to go for the house.
-詹姆斯 快点 -等一下 嘿
- James, hurry. - Hold on. Hey.
-等一下 -妈的 他要出来了
- Hold on. - Fuck, he's getting out.
嘿
Hey.
开门
Open the damn door!
嘿 快点 开门
Hey, come on, open the fucking door.
-来吧 詹姆斯 詹姆斯 -救救我们
- Come on. James. James. - Somebody help us.
来吧 我们走 我们走
Come on. Let's go. Let's go.
詹姆斯
James.
哦 妈的
Oh, fuck.
詹姆斯
James!
游泳池 我们要进入游泳池
The pool. We need to get in the pool.
这是个坏主意
Oh, it's a bad idea.
-我们没有时间了 -不管了
- We don't have time. - Fuck this thing.
我真的很抱歉
I'm really sorry.
没关系
It's okay.
让我们来...
Let there be...
我告诉过你我们要去洗个热水澡的
I told you we were going to a hot tub.
滚出来
Get out.
詹姆斯
James...
你现在可以结束这段旅程了
You can end the ride now.
这是我们的目的地
This is our destination.
我一定会给你五星好评的
I'll be sure to give you five stars in my review.
你想从我们这里得到什么?
What do you want from us?
给点面子
To do just what you said,
照说的做
for god's sake.
让我们坐在地上
Let us sit upon the ground
讲一讲国王们死去的悲惨故事
and tell sad stories of the death of kings.
脱衣服
Strip.
布鲁诺 别这样
Bruno, come on, man.
你想洗个热水澡 不是吗?
You wanted to get in the hot tub, right?
这就是为什么我们来这儿 不是吗?
I mean, that's why we're here, isn't it?
我想回家
I want to go home.
不要让我放你走
Don't tell me to let you go
或者说是我逼迫你留在这儿
or that I'm making you stay here
又或者是你想说的任何鬼话
or whatever other fake-ass bullshit you tell yourself
这些都是为你根本不满意的生活辩解的狗屁借口
to justify your fundamentally unsatisfying existence.
因为坦白地说
Because frankly...
我才不买♥♥账
I won't buy it.
现在 脱下你的衣服 进到那个该死的热水池里
Now, take off your clothes and get in the fucking hot tub.
脱
Off.
我们得拿到枪
We have to get the gun.
我靠 兄弟 你健身了吗?
Damn, bro. You work out?
你也脱 杰西
You too, Jess.
太美了
Bellissima.
詹姆斯 你有没有希望过自己是意大利人?
James, you ever kind of wish you were Italian?
他们对女人的身体简直是畅所欲言
Those guys get to say whatever they want about a woman's body,
没有任何人有意见
and nobody bats an eye.
现在 进到热水池
Now, get in the fucking hot tub.
-我要喝一大口 -你会需要的
- I'm gonna take a swig of this. - You're gonna need it.
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
特殊[绝望]时期
Oh, "something, something¡± desperate times.
特殊手段
"Something, something¡± desperate measures.
-我并不绝望 -杰西卡
- I'm not desperate. - Jessica.
今晚你约了个司机出去
Tonight you asked your cab driver on a date.
随你怎么贬低我 布鲁诺
Belittle me all you want, Bruno.
我不是在贬低你
I'm not belittling you.
这就是你的工作 你开车送人
That's what you are. You drive people around.
你给他们提供可爱的小瓶装水
You offer them adorable little bottles of water.
你在你的力量范围内做一切事情
You do everything in your power
阻止你脑海中那个唠叨的声音说
to block the nagging voice in your head that says,
我不会摆脱这个职业
"i will never be anything other than this."
除非你承认这一点 否则你永远不会真正摆脱
And until you acknowledge that, you never will.
这就是这一切的缘由吗?
So is that what this is about?
电影精选列表