-三个字不会 -得了吧
- There are no three words... - Come on.
在当代英语中 比 只是个姑娘
In the contemporary English language more telling,
更能说明问题 更有内涵 更他妈的史诗
more loaded, more fucking epic in scope than "just this girl."
听到了吗 威廉·莎士比亚
Fucking take that, William Shakespeare!
嘿 这真的没什么大不了的 兄弟
Yo, it's... it's really not that big of a deal, bro.
告诉我细节 我告诉你这是不是件大事
Give me the details. I'll tell you if it was a big deal.
好吧 在我接你之前
All right, so before I picked you up,
我接了我今晚第一趟客人
like, I had my first fare of the night,
就是这个女孩
and it was this girl.
哦 这个女孩
Oh, this girl.
所以 我准备像往常一样
So, like, I prepare myself for the usual,
试着把尴尬的谈话
you know, try to turn the awkward conversation
变成诙谐的玩笑
into witty banter.
但这一次有点不同
But this time it's a little different.
-你有照片吗? -什么?
- You got a picture. - What?
-在app上有 老兄 -不 那不行 兄弟
- On the app, man. - No, that's creeping, bro.
-那不道德 -你在说什么?
- That's unethical. - What are you talking about?
不道德的是让我这么感兴趣
What's unethical is to get me this interested
却不让我知道她长什么样
and not let me know what she looks like.
先前车旅
"Previous fare."
哟
Yo.
-我去 伙计?-看到了吗?
- What the fuck, dude? - See that?
我知道 对吧?看
I know, right? Look.
好了 伙计 够了
All right, man, that's enough.
总之 我真的很喜欢和这个女孩聊天
Anyway, so, like, I really liked talking to this girl.
你明白我的意思吗? 她一点也不胡掰
You know what I mean? She was just no bullshit.
她甚至开玩笑说
Like, she even made this joke
洛杉矶的每个人都酒驾
about how everyone in L.A. drives drunk.
她没说错
Uh, she's not wrong.
嗯 但是不管怎样 在旅程的最后
Well, yeah, but anyways, at the end of the ride,
她邀请我
she invites me to come meet up with her
还有她的朋友一起去喝点东西
and her friends for some drinks.
伙计 如梦境一般啊
Oh, man, that's the dream, dude.
一个火♥辣♥的乘客约出租车司机出去
Cabbie gets asked out by a hot passenger.
-天啊 没错 伙计
- Jesus Christ. Yeah, man.
是的
Yeah.
那你♥他♥妈♥的跟我在这干嘛?
Then what the fuck are you doing here with me?
嗯 我需要赚些钱
Well, uh, I needed to make some money.
告诉我你有她的电♥话♥号♥码
Yo, tell me you got her number.
哦
Ohh...
我还没来得及要 她就走了
She got away, like, right before I could.
哦 胡扯 你犹豫了
Oh, bullshit. You hesitated.
我没犹豫
I did not hesitate.
我犹豫了
I hesitated.
我们走吧
Let's go.
接下来去哪 伙计?
Where to next, man?
-酒吧 伙计 -你什么意思 酒吧?
- The bar, man. - What do you mean, the bar?
那个女孩说她要去的酒吧
The bar where the girl said she was gonna be.
-在哪里? -不 我们不需要去
- Where was it? - No! We don't need to do that.
伙计 你已经有感觉了 我们得去
Dude, you caught feelings. We got to go!
不 只是转瞬即逝的好感罢了
No, it was like this little passing moment...
詹姆斯 我不想成为你生命中阻止你
James, I am not gonna be the force in your life
今晚和这个女孩约会的障碍
that prevents you from hanging out with this girl tonight.
我是说 谁知道呢 伙计 也许
I mean, who knows, man, maybe you're meant...
今晚能吻上她的
Meant to kiss her tonight.
也许你今晚能上她呢
Maybe you're meant to fuck her tonight.
也许你能把这个女孩肚子弄大
Maybe you're meant to knock this girl up,
9个月后你就娶了她
and nine months from now you marry her
来安抚她的父母
to appease her parents,
我是你♥他♥妈♥的婚礼上的伴郎
and I'm the best man at your fucking wedding.
伴郎的事就别想了吧
Wow. Uh, I'm gonna pass on that last part.
好吧 我被冒犯了
All right, well, I'm offended by that.
但是如果你今晚不去
But this girl is gonna be more offended
这个女孩会比我生气
if you don't show up tonight.
她就等你了
She's counting on you.
兄弟 她根本没想到
Bro, she could not have actually thought
-我要去 -你在开玩笑吧?
- that I was gonna come. - Are you kidding?
你难道生活在一个女孩
What world do you live in
邀请你但其实背地里不想你去的
where a girl invites a guy somewhere
世界里吗?
she doesn't actually want him to be?
那是不可能的
That does not happen.
现在她就在那里聊天
Right now she is in there making a conversation,
到处假装笑
faking a fucking laugh here and there.
哈 哈 哈
"Ha ha! Ha ha. Ha.¡±
但她一直在回头看那扇门
but all the while she's glancing back at the door.
在她的脑海里 她在等一个人
And in the back of her mind, she's waiting for someone...
那个人就是你 老兄
That someone is you, homey.
那个人就是你
That someone is you!
接下来是一首让人情不自禁摇摆的歌♥
Up next is a song to make some mistakes to.
感觉一种变化正在向我袭来
J feel a change coming over me j
这是崭新的一天
j it's a brand-new day j
我能清楚看见
j I can clearly see j
早上我醒来的时候
j and the morning when I wake up j
直到我晚上睡觉
j till I sleep at night j
哦 我们太迟了 看这条队伍
oh, we're too late. Look... look at this line.
告诉他们你和布鲁诺·安东尼一起来的
Just tell them you're with Bruno Anthony.
你在逗我
You're kidding.
伙计 相信我 这是计划
Dude, trust me. All right, here's the plan.
你跑进去 径直走向她 不要犹豫
You run in, walk straight up to her, no hesitation.
你礼貌地向她的朋友问好 然后不理他们
You say a polite hello to her friends and then ignore them.
然后 非常直接地 你问她
And then, very directly, you ask her if she wants to come
是否愿意跟你和一个朋友一起去 去马里布参加家庭聚会
with you and a buddy... me... To a house party in Malibu.
一点回扣 几杯啤酒 还有一个他妈的热水浴缸
A little kickback, a few brews, a fucking hot tub.
她不会那么做的
She'll never go for that.
告诉她 有时候
Tell her that sometimes
当我们相信自己的冲动时
when we trust our impulses,
不可思议的事情就会发生
incredible things can happen.
我完全是个陌生人
I'm a total stranger.
陌生人不过就是你还没见过的朋友
Well, a stranger is just a friend you haven't met yet.
陌生人就是你还没见过的朋友
我们要去马里布洗个热水澡?
We're going to a hot tub in Malibu?
你说的没错
You are goddamn right we are.
现在进去 带回一个漂亮的姑娘
Now get in there and bring back a beautiful woman.
-这里不能停车 -把钥匙留给我
- It's a tow-away zone. - Just leave the keys with me.
你以为我疯了?
What do you think, I'm crazy?
哥们儿 就算我真想做什么我也做不了啊
Dude, I couldn't do anything if I wanted to.
这款应用有我的卡♥号♥♥ 它会向我收取一辆车的费
The app has my card number. It'd charge me for a car.
好的 我们来赌一把吧
Okay, here's a bet.
如果你能办成这件事
If you can pull this off,
我今晚就当你的司机
I'll be your chauffeur for the rest of the night.
成交
Done.
好吧
All right.
你想不想让我看看她有没有个火♥辣♥的朋友留给你?
You want me to see if she has like a hot friend or something?
绝对不行 今晚是属于你的
Absolutely not. This night is about you.
我不知道你们是否看到了
I don't know if you saw,
这里有一条长队伍
but there's a little bit of a line.
呃 我要去见布鲁诺·安东尼
Uh, I'm meeting Bruno Anthony.
你为什么不早说? 去吧
Why didn't you say so? Go ahead.
告诉他我向他问好
And tell him I say hi.
嗨 哇 你终于来了
Hi! Wow! You finally came.
我没想到你会来
I did not think you were gonna show.
哦 真是个异乎寻常夜晚
Oh, it's been a super bizarre night.
-你想喝点什么?-我还在工作
- You want a drink? - I'm actually still working.
哦 那你来干嘛?
Oh. Then why'd you come?
我真的很喜欢和你聊天
I really liked talking to you.
我也很喜欢和你聊天
Uh, I really liked talking to you too.
我的意思是 我最不想做的事情就是
I mean, the last thing I want
像那些刻意迎合的赖德司机那样
is to be one of those smarmy ryde guys
为了想要个五星评分搞什么伎俩
who, like, manages to get a number.
不 不 我不觉得你在迎合
No, no, I don't think you're smarmy.
所以我的第一印象很好咯?
电影精选列表