So I made a good first impression.
嗯
Mm.
你好 詹姆斯 请输入目的地
Hello, James. Please enter a destination.
我今晚交了个朋友
So I made a buddy tonight.
他邀请我去马里布的派对
He invited me to this party in Malibu
喝点饮料 听点音乐
with some drinks, a little music.
-还有个热水浴缸 -喔
- Apparently there's a hot tub. - Qoh.
我希望你能来
And I want you to come.
一个朋友?
A buddy?
是啊 他的女朋友离开了他
Yeah, his girl left him,
他想要振作一下自己
and he's kind of piecing things back together,
但他看起来很好人
but he seems chill.
嗯
Um...
我回来看你
I thought it might be a little weird,
我觉得看起来是有点奇怪
me coming back here to see you,
但有时当你相信你的冲动
but sometimes when you trust your impulses,
不可思议的事情就会发生
incredible things can happen.
你刚才说聚会在哪儿来着?
So where did you say that party was at, again?
我们会让唱片播上好一段时间
We'll be keeping the vinyl spinning
所以不要碰那个表盘
for quite some time, so don't touch that dial.
你以为你了解我 其实你不了解
I you think you know me, but you don't know j
我在最顶端 在你去不到的高地放飞自我
j I be at the top, chilling at the place you won't go j
让自己发光 放松心情
j just shine it, lay back, recline it j
显得悠闲自得
j do it so easily as if I ain't even trying j
你能打败我吗?从来没有
j think you could beat me? Never that j
跑到终点 这是奥♥运♥会告诉我
j running to the finish like this is the Olympics j
我的奖牌在哪里
j tell me where my medals at j
在我的白色t恤上是如此清新
j so fresh in my white tee j
节拍开始 永远如此的活跃
j cue the beat, ever so feisty j
然后传给 itto yb
j then pass itto yb j
疯狂
j frantic j
老兄 你的车在哪?
dude! Where's your car?
布鲁诺 你♥他♥妈♥的搞事情
That's not fucking cool, Bruno.
警♥察♥会拖走你的车 兄弟 我得作出决定
Cops were gonna tow you, brother. I had to make a call.
扯淡 兄弟
That's fucking bullshit, man.
伙计 看那边
Dude, look over there.
-哦 妈的 -来句谢谢挺好的
- Oh, fuck me. - A thank-you would be nice.
嘿 这是你的朋友吗?
Hey. Is this your friend?
是的 是的 就是他
Yeah. Yeah. Yeah, yeah, this is him.
哦 我喜欢这首歌♥
Oh, shit, I love this song.
这是一个合集
This is a mix.
詹姆斯还在听合集唱片呢
James still burns mix cds.
我的电♥话♥连不上蓝牙
My phone doesn't connect.
真♥他♥妈♥可爱
That's fucking adorable.
那么 对于我们没有app的人来说
So, uh, for those of us without an app,
你叫什么名字?
what is your name, my dear?
哦 我真是太不礼貌了
Oh, how rude of me.
-我是杰西 -真没礼貌
- I'm Jess. - How rude indeed.
杰西 真荣幸
Jess. What a pleasure.
哇 太花哨了 太正式了
Wow, so fancy and formal.
很高兴见到你 布鲁诺·A?
Nice to meet you, Bruno a.?
布鲁诺·A 是我
Bruno a. That's me.
这么多名字可以起
All the names in the book
你♥爸♥妈非给你挑了
your parents could have went with,
布鲁诺?
they went with Bruno?
什么 布鲁诺是个好名字好吗
Beg your pardon! Bruno's a sweet name.
抱歉 伙计 我也是这么想的
Yo, I'm sorry, man, but I thought the exact same thing.
暗箭伤人 真面目 詹姆斯
Oh, backstabber. True colors, James.
等等 詹姆斯 你为什么不告诉我你朋友是司机?
Wait, James, why didn't you tell me your friend was a ride?
是啊 搞什么鬼? 詹姆斯
Yeah, what the fuck, James?
-搞什么鬼?詹姆斯 -你没问
- What the fuck, James? - You didn't ask!
伙计 我告诉过你主动点的
Dude, I told you to lead with that.
-随便吧 现在都一样了 -你什么意思?
- Whatever. It's all equal now. - What do you mean?
你也曾是我的司机 现在我们都是好朋友了
Well, you were a ride, and now we're all best friends.
是啊 陌生人只是你还没见过的朋友
Yeah, see, a stranger is just a friend that you haven't met yet.
哇 这一定能赢下我听过的
Wow, this has got to win the prize
最诡异的营销活动奖
for the most unintentionally creepy marketing campaign I have ever heard.
但你还是会用这个app
But you're still gonna use the app.
-是啊 -那就好
- Yeah. - Okay, then.
嘿 布鲁诺
Hey! Aw, Bruno...
怎么了 杰西? 说吧
What's up, Jess? Talk to me, girl.
我并不想成为那样的人
I don't mean to be that person,
但是你介意我来两口吗?
but do you mind if I have a drag of that?
-杰西 -怎么?
- Jess. - Yes?
你是个自我厌恶的烟民
You're a self-loathing smoker.
-嗯 -如果你想要抽烟 就抽吧
- Ugh. - If you want a cig, have a cig.
不要为此道歉
Just don't apologize for it.
这些是纽约的烟
Now these are New York cigs,
它们的价值相当于黄金
so they're basically worth their weight in gold.
-唷 布鲁诺 -我知道你在想什么
- Yo, Bruno... - L know what you're thinking.
我可以用同样的价格...
I could probably just get the same fucking...
-布鲁诺 -什么事 詹姆斯?
- Bruno. - What is it, James?
不能在我的车上抽烟
Can't smoke in my car.
我也不敢
Yo, I would not dream of it.
我知道 你以前告诉过我 我绝对不会
I know. You told me before. I absolutely wouldn't.
但要是杰西在你车里抽烟
Jess is gonna smoke in your car,
你不会介意的
and you're gonna be cool about it.
不 不 不 我不是
No, no, no. I really didn't mean...
杰西 别担心 我们要开窗的
Jess, don't worry about it. We're gonna crack a window.
他没事的
He's gonna be tight.
看看这个 喷泉的尽头
Yo, look at this. End of fountain.
贝蒂·戴维斯 你做得很好
Bette Davis, you've done us well.
-哦 小子 -啊 等一下
- Oh, boy. - Ho! Wait a minute.
我想我理解你的意思了
I think I got you right there, my man.
又开始了
Here we go.
梅·韦斯特说过 走喷泉大道
That was Mae west that said, "take fountain.¡±
不 不 不 那是胡说
no, no, no. That's bullshit.
呃 不 我发誓 这是梅·韦斯特的名言
Uh, no, I swear. That's a Mae west quote.
你应该知道的 你是一个演员
Yo, you should know this. You're an actor.
-他之前告诉我这个故事 -他跟你说错了
- He told me this story earlier. - He told it to you wrong.
老实说 我还以为你是个怪人
Honestly, I thought you were a weirdo.
哦 真的吗?
Oh, really?
因为奇怪你才请我去酒吧
So weird that you invited me to the bar.
不然你觉得我为什么邀请你去?
Why do you think I invited you to the bar?
是的 因为我们都是他妈的精致怪人
Yes, because we're all beautiful fucking weirdos.
但是 这是贝蒂·戴维斯说过的话
But the point is it's Bette Davis.
-我敢打赌 -我不需要打赌
- I'll bet you anything. - I don't need to fucking bet.
如果你这么自信 就去查一查
If you're so confident, look it up.
-我来查一下如何? -查吧
- Should I? - Please do.
-是吗?好吧 -拿出手♥机♥
- Yes? Okay! - Pull out a phone.
-哦 我的天哪 -我们查查
- Oh, my gosh. - We're looking it up.
-真理的时刻来了 -深呼吸
- The moment of truth. - Bated breath.
说实话 詹姆斯 我不是有意惹你生气 但是
Honestly, James, I don't mean to offend you, but...
什么?
What?
布鲁诺说起来更有说服力
Bruno just sounds more convincing when he says it.
骗子总是这样
Yeah, liars always do.
在加载 等等
It's loading. Hold on.
告诉他
Tell him.
-对不起 詹姆斯 -算了吧 詹姆斯
- Sorry, James. - Oh, suck it, James.
你一定是在逗我
You got to be fucking kidding me.
据说 当著名的贝蒂·戴维斯
"The legend has it that when the famous Bette Davis
在一个脱口秀节目中接受采访时
was being interviewed on a talk show,
有人问她对那些
she was asked what advice she had for actors
想在好莱坞取得成功的演员有什么建议
trying to make it in Hollywood.
她的回答是 走喷泉大道
Her response, "take fountain,"
消息来源 喷泉大道博客
according to takefountainblog.Wordpress.Com.
什么 等等 等等 不 不 不 不
What?! Wait, hold on. No, no, no, no, no.
你的来源是某个家伙的博客?
Your source is some dude's wordpress?
我要求重新搜索
I-l demand a recount.
你真幸运 我们没赌 朋友
You're just lucky we didn't bet, dawg.
耶
电影精选列表