You know? We don't.
就像这样 我们拥有现在的美好生活
Like, this is it. This is life today.
这就是我们所得到的
And that's all we got.
我的钥匙在这里 听到了吗
My keys right there, you hear that?
哦 听起来不错
Ooh, sounds nice.
我想门就在这
I think it's this door right here.
我认为柜台空间很好 伙计
I think the counter space is nice, man.
还有洗衣机和烘干机 它还有一个洗衣槽
You got a washer and dryer, too. It's got a laundry chute.
是的 这很好
Yeah, we're good.
很好 没有人在这里留下一瓶氢可酮
We're good. No one left a bottle of Vicodin in here, dude.
我们会没事的
We'll be all right.
你先来 你可以得到更大的房♥间
You got the place, you get the bigger room.
至少是现在
For now.
一天晚上 我和乔伊谈了我康复治疗后的计划
Me and Joey had a talk one night about my aftercare plan,
他说他很自信
and he said he thought he was somewhat confident
我可以靠自己生活 也许会过得更好
that I could live on my own and probably be better off,
不用非得在一个组织的环境中
not having to be in a structured environment,
只要我有一个好的支持团队 所以
as long as I had a good support group, so...
这是个很好的社区 在这康复真的不错
There's a really good community of recovery here.
我认为你会很快适应的
I think that you'll fit right in, too.
就是这样 会很好的
This is it, man. It's gonna be nice.
是的 已经很不错了
Yeah, it's already nice.
哦 天哪
Oh, God.
你看起来完全不一样了 你看起来棒极了
You look like a totally different person. You look great.
好的 令人满意 负责任而且富有成效
All right, acceptable, responsible and productive.
我不想下床
I don't wanna get out of bed.
我要在杯子里尿尿
I gotta go pee in a cup.
我的人生故事
Story of my life.
整天在杯子里小便
You piss in cups all day.
我必须尿在杯子里
I have to pee in a cup.
我听到传言 是关于杰夫喝酒的
I've heard rumors. It was about Jeff drinking.
查德告诉我 他有一天晚上出去了
Chad told me that he had been out one night,
他给了他一个酒精测试器
and he had given him a breathalyzer,
回来后测试器有点偏阳性的结果
and it had come back a little bit positive kind of.
他不确定
He wasn't sure,
但杰夫声称他绝对没有喝酒
but Jeff claimed he definitely didn't drink.
查德打电♥话♥给我说 每个人都在担心你的康复
Chad called me and said, "Everybody's worried about your recovery,"
我说 为什么
and I said, "Why?"
他说 你和你的家人一起出去太多次了
He said, "You're hanging back out with your family a lot."
我说 我还是会这样的
And I'm like, "I ain't gonna stop.
为什么你让我停止 我就得停止和他们见面?
Why would I stop 'cause you told me to stop?"
我来这里以后 我就接受了18次毒品测试
I've been drug tested 18 fucking times since I've been up there,
来这里还不到两个月
not even up there two months.
酒精测试都有10次了 就像
Probably breathalyzed ten times. It's like...
其他人都不会这样
And no one else in that whole place up there gets that shit.
就是因为一些奇怪的原因只有我要这样
It's just me for some odd reason.
他们觉得 因为我和妹妹出去玩 就会吸毒 你知道吗?
They think 'cause I'm hanging out with my sister, I'm gonna use. You know?
伙计 如果我想吸 我会吸的
Man, if I want to use, I will go use.
如果我想喝酒 我就会喝的
If I want to drink, I'll go drink.
我选择不这么做 所以
I choose not to, so...
我担心的是更重要的事
I got more important things to worry about.
我担心我的孩子 我的工作 你知道吗?
I freaking worry about my kids. I work, you know?
就像 我做的一切都是对的 别他妈来烦我
It's like, I'm doing everything right, leave me the fuck be.
但他们就是不
But they just don't.
怎么了 杰夫
What's going on, Jeff?
我不知道怎么了
I have no clue what's going on.
我不知道会发生什么事 伙计
I don't know what's gonna happen, man.
这个地方正在变成他妈的表演秀
This place is turning into a fucking shit show.
每个人都搞砸了 互相掩护
Everybody fucked up, covering for each other,
在房♥子里喝酒
drinking in the house.
做蠢事
Doing dumb shit, man.
我一直在喝酒 被抓了
I've been drinking. Got caught.
我不知道会怎么样
So I don't know what's happening,
但有传闻说他们要把这个地方关了
but the word on the street is that they're shutting this place down.
所以
So...
我想弄清楚 我不确定
to figure it out. I'm not sure.
-克雷格 你来得正好 -是吗 什么正好
-Craig, you're just in time, man. -Yeah? For what?
我们正试图搞清这件事
We're trying to hammer this thing out.
杰夫告诉我和查德 他当时是在一个女人的家里
So what Jeff told Chad and I was that he was at a girl's house.
他在凌晨的时候赶回家
He was coming home in the wee hours of the morning,
车出了马路 撞到了这个人的房♥子 然后倒车 离开了现场
ran off the road, hit this person's house and then backed up, left the scene.
毫无疑问 他已经复吸了
Unambiguously, he has relapsed.
还有一些人证实 他每天都吸
And other people confirming that this has been daily.
我觉得我们得把他带回来帮助他
I think we could bring him back in here and help him.
你怎么看?
What do you think?
我觉得你没办法把他们所有人都带回来
I don't think you can bring all of them in this residence,
他们现在已经有了吸食的想法
now that they've created a triad of use and...
而且已经复吸了
enabling.
我认为杰夫需要更高层次的康复项目
I think Jeff needs a higher level of care.
问题是:他的女儿们
It begs the question: the kids.
法律规定
He's at a legal point,
如果他不能在接下来的30天内接回女儿
where if he doesn't getxa0them in the next 30 days,
他就永远没有机会了 他会永远失去她们
he doesn't get another shot at 'em. He loses them permanently.
我最害怕的就是这个 如果我们和杰夫坐下来和杰夫谈
That's my biggest fear is if we sit down with Jeff and say,
“你只能这么做”
"Here's your only course of action,"
他知道那意味着什么 他知道
he knows what that means, and he knows,
“我永远不能接回女儿们了” 我觉得到了那个地步
"I'll never get my girls back," and I think at that moment,
我们就是在跟杰夫道别了
we just say goodbye to Jeff.
我觉得他明天就会吸毒 一个星期后就会死掉
I think he's shooting up tomorrow and dead in a week.
这是非常现实的事情
That is a very realistic scenario here.
另一方面 你把女儿交给他照顾
The other part of that is you put these girls in his hands...
-我知道 -她们也会死的
- I know. - ...they're going to be dead, too.
你不是在... 你必须...
You're not looking... You gotta...
我们能做出的选择都很糟糕
We're looking at a menu of shitty decisions and options,
没有一个是对的
and not one of them is right.
必须做出一个决定 但没一个是对的
One of them has to be made, but not one of them is good.
好的 各位 不管你在哪里 都出来吧
All right, boys. Come out wherever you are.
我向你们道歉 我不够有洞察力
I apologize to you guys that I wasn't insightful enough
我本该知道这对你们来说不是个好主意
to know this wasn't a good idea for you.
我想即使这个地方还没有完工
I thought that even though this wasn't finished,
还没有准备好 还没有经理
and it wasn't ready, and we didn't have a manager,
我以为你们在这个项目里这么久了
I thought that you guys had come so far,
等我们把这里建好 你们都会好好的
that this was going to work out until we got it finished.
所以 你们都处在不利地位
So, you guys were at a disadvantage.
话虽如此 但你们也搞砸了
Having said that, you guys also fucked up.
所以我们都对这里发生的一切都负有一定的责任
So we all share some responsibility in what's going on here.
我们必须一起想办法如何才能让你们安全地进行康复项目
We've got to figure out how can we make you guys safe in your recovery.
这地方显然不行
This place is obviously not it.
这就留给我们想了 接下来我们要做什么呢
So that leaves us with, what are we gonna do next?
亚当已经和克雷格谈过去他要去明尼苏达的事了
Adam, I think, has already talked with Craig about going to Minnesota
去那里清醒地生活
and going to sober living out there,
我认为这对他来说是合适的选择
and I think that that would be an appropriate option for him.
这是你愿意参与的计划吗
Is that a plan you're willing to engage?
-是的 -很好
-Yeah. -Good.
好了 拉什 我们想把这个问题扔给你
All right, Rush, we would like to throw this out at you.
给你重新进入雅各布之梯的机会
The opportunity for you to re-enter Jacob's Ladder
从头开始
and to start at the bottom
重新进入这个项目
and work the program again,
重新开始为自己努力
then start working on yourself over,
如果你想的话
if you'd like to do that.
老实说 我觉得
Honestly, I feel...
我现在感觉比过去几周好多了
I feel better than I have been in the past couple of weeks
因为我再也不需要撒谎了
'cause I don't have to lie about it anymore.
我从来没有停下来 面对种种后果
I've never, ever stuck with it and sat here through the consequences.
我总是逃走
I've always gone.
我的口袋里有钱 现在还有
I had money in my pocket, I still do,
我的第一反应就是跑
and my first instinct was to run.
是的
Yeah.
但我没有 我认为这对我来说是重要的一步
But I didn't, and I think that was a huge step for me.
就像我昨天告诉你的 我为你感到骄傲 伙计
Like I told you yesterday, I'm proud of you for that, man.
那就剩下杰夫了
电影精选列表