but happy that they came.
是的
Yeah.
快乐的眼泪
Happy tears.
这是一个新的开始
It's a new one.
是的
Yeah.
如果你们想得到免费纳洛酮来挽救生命
If you want to get free Naloxone to help save a life,
请下去登记
please go down and sign up,
我们将在这次活动之后进行培训
and we'll do the training after this event.
每个人都会免费得到价值3600美元的自动注射器
Everybody will walk away then with a $3,600 auto injector kit for free.
今天大家齐聚于此 举办首届
Today, here we are, hosting the very first
西维吉尼亚州滥毒认知日悼念活动
West Virginia Overdose Awareness Day tribute.
我们不希望他们被遗忘
We do not want them to be forgotten.
我们失去他们的那一刻正是
The moment we lost them was just that...
一瞬间
one moment.
我们的上帝 我们现在来到你身边
Our God, we come to you now,
在我们寻找解决办法时
asking that you be with us as we struggle
要求你和我们在一起
to find solutions.
与我们同在 给我们力量
Be with us as we get the strength
打赢这场战斗
to fight the battle.
安德鲁·普莱奥 25岁
Andrew Placo, 25.
罗斯·阿莱罗 51岁
Rose Alero, 51.
克鲁兹·谢泼德 23岁
Cruz Shepherd, 23.
帕特里克 38岁
Patrick, 38.
詹姆斯·布兰登·伯德 29岁
James Brandon Burdet, 29.
乔纳森
Jonathan...
我很高兴那两个家伙走出阴影了
I like how two guys came up with their shades down.
你可以看出他们嗨了 但至少他们来了
You could tell they were high, but at least they came.
-是啊 -这证明了些什么
-Yeah. -It says something.
是的
Yeah.
这是要让大家提高关于毒品过量的意识 所以
It's about raising overdose awareness, so...
谁在乎他们是否嗨 至少他们来了 伙计
Who cares if they're high? At least they're here, man.
他们在努力
They're trying.
汤姆斯·谢瑞雷
Thomas Surelle.
马特·布朗
Matt Brown.
特拉维斯·库加 38岁
Travis Cougar, age 38.
真不敢相信他们念到的一个孩子只有16岁
Can't believe that one kid's name they read was 16.
希利亚·贝叶斯 27岁
Shelia Bayes, 27.
-你好吗? -很好
- How you doing? - Good.
-我们带来了点东西 -你们会认不出他的
-We brought goods. -You won't even recognize him.
太令人兴奋了 他怎么样了
That's exciting. How's he doing?
-他做得很好 非常好 -好
-He's doing great. Absolutely great. -Good.
啊
Ahh!
看看你 伙计
Look at you, man.
很高兴见到你
Good to see you.
过来 让我们一起拥抱一下
Come here. Let's get a group hug going.
-你好吗 兄弟? -没什么特别的
-What's up, bro? -Not much.
你看起来像威利·纳尔逊 老兄
You look like Willie Nelson, man.
-听起来不错 -让我看看你
-Sounds good. -Let me see you.
-你晒黑了 -是的
-You got some sun. -Yeah.
-有些肌肉了 -有一点
-Got some muscles. -A little bit.
-是啊 -肌肉很结实
-Yeah. -Some tone back.
有个小窍门 伸出你的手
Here's a trick. Hold out your hand.
好
Yeah.
这个人
This guy...
真的很好 今年很好
That was actually pretty good. It was this year.
-真的吗 -是的
- Really? - Yeah.
-看看你 -不错的地方
- Look at you. - Gorgeous place.
-别说了 -好
- Stop it. - Yep...
好吧 我不说了 我们是来这里玩的 别光笑
All right, I'll stop it. We're here to hang out. Not just smile.
我对爱有一种很混乱的感觉
I had a really fucked-up perception of what love was.
我对其他人态度很糟糕
I just treated people like shit.
就好像 去他妈的爱 我真的不太在乎
You're like, "Fuck love." I don't really care about it.
对我来说并不重要 我一直觉得爱只是一种构想
It's not that important to me. I thought maybe it's just a construct.
就像是一个人的构想 并不实际存在
You know, like a human construct. Like, it doesn't exist.
人们只是说他们爱你 所以他们可以利用你或其他任何东西
People just say they love you so they can use you or whatever.
现在看起来爱是存在的 像空气和水等等
And now it just seems like this thing that exists, like air, water, whatever.
就像一种元素
Like, it's like an element.
我觉得你生活在真实世界就能感受到
I guess you gotta be living in the real world to feel it.
我已经很久没有在现实世界中生活了 所以有点奇怪
I haven't been in the real world for a long time, so kinda weird,
但这是一件好事
but it is a good thing.
对吧 这就是我的感想
Right? That's all I got.
谢谢你 莱恩
Thank you, Ryan.
好
Yeah.
这就是我们要做的
That's what we're doing?
安德鲁今天来找我
Andrew came to me today,
跟我说谷仓舞会的事 说他们要去喝酒
let me know that the barn dance, they're gonna have alcohol,
对我来说 这和这个项目有冲突
which to me, creates a conflict.
我很担心这件事
I'm concerned about it.
一方面 我知道你们工作都很努力
On one hand, I know you guys have worked hard,
我知道去舞会 你们都很兴奋
I know you guys are excited about going to the dance,
另一方面 那里会有酒
and on the other hand, there's going to be alcohol there,
你们很多人 你们所有人都是新人
and a lot of you guys, all you guys are pretty new,
有些人是真的才刚来
and some guys are really new.
如果能至少参加一些真实生活中的场合
To be able to go in a real life situation somewhat,
我认为这可能是件好事
I think it could be good.
我个人是不想去的
I don't personally want to go.
这是奥罗拉谷仓舞会
This is the Aurora Barn Dance.
我们去那 有很多人会不喜欢我们
We're gonna be there with a bunch of people that probably don't like us,
这将会很尴尬
and it's just gonna be awkward.
对不起 亚当 康复中心有20个人可以去
I'm sorry, Adam, but there could be 20 people there in recovery.
我们不知道谁能去 谁不能
Like, we don't know who's gonna be down there and who's not.
我不想把人分三六九等 说他们都是混♥蛋♥
I can't just pigeonhole everyone and say they're all a bunch of assholes
就因为他们不喜欢我们 不是这样的
that don't like us. Like, that's not true.
我也是来这里寻求快乐的
I'm here to have fun, too.
对我来说 毒品和酒精不是快乐的东西
Drugs and alcohol to me are the opposite of fun.
对很多人来说 这听起来像是扯淡
It may sound like bullshit to a lot of people,
但在我的生活中我体会过它们带来的痛苦
but I had gotten to a point in my life where it wasn't fun.
这他妈的是一件苦差事
It was a fucking chore.
但我认为重要的是我们去到这个活动
But I think it's just important we don't walk into this dance or anywhere else,
心里想 “我很强大 我已经好几天没有碰毒品了 所以我今天也不会吸毒”
saying, "I'm powerful, I got some days, therefore, I'm not going to get high."
这是扯淡 一念之差我们就可能做错事
It's bullshit. Any of us are one thought away.
-我们走吧 -走到最前面去
-Let's go. -Go to the front.
-不 -到最前面去
-No. -Go to the front.
-别管我了 -来吧 我和你一起去
-Leave me be. -Come on, I'll go with you.
耶
Yeah!
我要去那 我需要有人来教我跳舞
I'll go up there. I need someone to make me dance.
-感觉不太好 不是吗 -嗯
-Feel out of place, don't you? -Yeah, I do.
但你需要挑战它 因为你没有格格不入 伙计
Yeah, but you gotta challenge it 'cause you're not out of place, dude.
我们需要有人走上前来
We need people on the floor.
这是一个非常简单的舞蹈
This is a very simple, simple dance.
选择一个伴侣
Just pick a partner.
-快 伙计 去吧 -去吧 莱恩
-Come on, dude. Go. -Go ahead, Ryan.
-开始了 -我是莱恩
-There you go. -I'm Ryan.
很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you.
-我是拉什 -我是黛比
-I'm Rush. -I'm Debbie.
-很高兴见到你 黛比 -我也是
-Nice to meet you, Debbie. -You, too.
小子 去找个伴吧
Son, just go pick a partner.
就是这样 你们这些家伙 上来吧
This is it, you guys. Come on up!
这里有女士需要舞伴 来吧
There are some ladies here that need someone. Come on.
现在手拉手 围成一圈
Now join your hands and circle out.
现在往右边走
Now back to the right.
围着你的舞伴转圈
Swing your honey once around.
还有漫步
And promenade.
好的 四个一起来
Okay, all four.
恩 随便啦
Well, whatever!
一号♥舞蹈搭档 向右
Couple number one, out to the right.
向右走
Go right on.
杰夫 你引起了很大的混乱
Jeff, you're causing major confusion.
这是我在很长一段时间里做过的最开心的事
This is the most fun I've had in a long time.
谢谢你们的舞蹈 可以坐下了
I want to thank you guys for dancing. You can go and sit down.
布兰肯希普博士正在雅各布之梯旁边建造一间清醒生活馆
电影精选列表