你打算什么时候让这个地方完工
When do you want this place ready by?
几周后吧
Couple weeks.
好的
Yeah.
老实说 虽然说它叫一间清醒馆
Honestly though, even if it was a sober house,
我们在这里戒毒的期间还在装♥修♥它 所以它也不完全是
and we were still working on it while we lived here, it wouldn't be...
乔治准备把厨房♥搞定了
Jorge is getting the kitchen done...
每个人都想在雅各布之梯项目结束之后继续留在这个地方
Everyone wants to stay in this area when they finish Jacob's Ladder,
所以我们购买♥♥了一处房♥产 现在正准备完成装♥修♥
and so we purchased a property, we're finishing it up,
因此 对于这些人来说 这是一个可以让他们清醒的生活环境
so that it can be a sober living setting for these guys.
如果他们能在社区找到工作 他们就想继续留在这
If they can get jobs in the community and they want to stay here,
继续做他们正在做的事
that keeps them connected to what they're doing already.
-你累了吗? -是的
-Are you tired? -Yes.
-你一直在刮? -是的 一直
-You've been scraping? -A lot.
我每天都在担心那些离开这里回家去的人
I worry every day about these guys leaving here and going back home,
回到他们以前的游乐场 联♥系♥上以前的好友
getting back to the playground and to the friends
以及他们过去做过的一切
and all the things that they used to get into.
他们在这里相当于是度过了一个迷你假期
When they're here, there's a little vacation
让他们考虑原来生活中所遇到的混乱
from all the chaos of their lives that they got themselves into,
他们将回到现实世界
and they're gonna go back to the real world.
我们努力让他们做好准备
We're trying to get them ready for it.
这是一个很好的开始 仅此而已
It's a great start here, that's what it is.
我的意思是 我们没有承诺过他们离开的时候一定会是什么状态
I mean, nothing's promised when a guy leaves our program.
-我是一个叫杰夫的瘾君子 -杰夫
- I'm an addict named Jeff. - Jeff.
我是两个女孩的父亲
I'm a father of two girls,
我的毒瘾把我从一个好人
and my addiction took over a good person
变成了一个怪物 可以这么说
and turned me into a monster, I can say.
以前我不在乎我伤害了谁
And I didn't care who I hurt, man.
我不在乎我必须要做什么
I didn't care what I had to do.
家庭支离破碎
Tearing families apart,
毁了我的生活
ruining lives, man.
我想要一种新的生活方式 我希望我每天起床都是头脑清醒的
I want that new way of life. I remember every day when I wake up.
不管怎样今天别吸 不要拿
Just don't use today, no matter what. Don't pick up.
但这就是我成长的环境 我只知道做这个
But that's all I grew up around, you know? That's all I know.
我的家人都在吸 我所有的朋友也都在吸
It's all my family does, it's all my friends do.
基本上 我在的整个城镇都在吸 你们知道吗
Basically, my whole town does it, you know?
这个
And that's...
我不知道有可以清醒回家的人
I don't know a sober person back home.
这让我有点害怕 你们知道吗?
It kind of scares me, you know?
这就是我想说的
Yeah, that's all.
-谢谢 杰夫 -谢谢 我真的很感激
- Thanks, Jeff. - Thanks. I really appreciate that.
快点 伙计 团队合作让梦想成真
Come on, man. Teamwork makes the dream work.
好了
There we go.
-团队合作使梦想成真 -确实如此
-Teamwork makes the dream work? -It did.
六个月前 我在地区监狱里挑中了杰夫
I picked Jeff up six months ago downxa0at the regional jail.
他从拐角处跑过来
He came running around the corner
他的所有家当都在他手里
with all his worldly possessions in his hands,
他看着我 他以前从未见过我
and he looked at me. He'd never met me before,
他说 在他们改变主意之前 我们赶紧离开这里
and he said, "Let's get out of here before they change their mind."
我叫杰夫老爸爸
Man, I call Jeff "old dad."
是的 他比我年轻
Yeah, he's younger than me,
但他有智慧
but he's got the wisdom...
而这正是我需要的
...that I needed.
我很高兴他坚持下来了 因为我爱这个人 我真的爱他
I'm glad he's sticking around 'cause I love this guy, I really do.
是啊 这个时候很难不情绪化
Yeah. It's hard not to get emotional.
我真的会想念这个地方的 我想谢谢你 布博士
I'm really gonna miss this place. I wanna say thanks to you, Dr. B.
你听我把话说完 听了我的故事 你带我进来 给我机会
You heard me out, listened to my story and you took me in and gave me a chance.
-谢谢 老兄 -我爱你 伙计
-Thanks, man. -I love you, buddy.
-我爱你 -我也是
- I love you. - Me too.
我想感谢大家的到来
I wanna thank everybody for coming out,
帮助我们庆祝亚当的毕业
helping us celebrate Adam's graduation.
我是莱斯利 亚当的妈妈
I'm Leslie. I'm Adam's mom.
对我们来说 这是漫长的几年
It's been a long few years for us.
我为你感到骄傲
I am so proud of you,
你投入的所有努力都是值得的
and all the hard work that you put into yourself is really paying off,
我为你感到非常骄傲
and I could not be more proud.
我真的非常爱你
I just love you to death.
我真的不擅长演讲 伙计们 但是
I'm really not good with speeches, guys, but...
这是一条漫长的道路 伙计
It's been a long road, man.
真的很长
It's been a long road.
我学到了朋友是什么 你们知道吗?
I've learned what a friend is, you know?
因为我以前不知道
'Cause I didn't know,
现在我手上有了更多的东西可以依靠
and now I have more than I can count on both of my hands.
雅各布之梯清醒生活馆
在戒毒所待了六个月后 亚当、拉什、杰夫一起住在雅各布之梯生活馆里
亚当在一个煤矿当焊接工
拉什在煤矿里负责机械保养
杰夫 醒醒
Jeff, wake up.
快点 起来开车了
Come on, it's time to drive.
我准备好了
I'm ready.
杰夫成了雅各布之梯的司机
一旦你到了煤矿 就不允许播放说唱了
Not allowed to play rap once you get to the coal mine.
但我们不在乎
But we don't give a fuck.
在过去的两天里 我有些抑郁
I had some depression the last two days.
只是 我不知道 我不知道怎么了
Just, I don't know. I don't know what it was.
就是很消沉
Just was down.
我就是很悲哀
"Woe is me."
显然这里还在建设中
Obviously it's still under construction.
你知道 在这里我们并没有玩得很开心
You know, it's not like we have the most fun here.
昨晚我和那个女孩出去玩了 她真♥他♥妈♥的奇怪
I hung out with that girl last night. She's fucking weird.
你知道 很紧
You know, tight.
-没有下次了 -没有下次了
-Never again. -Never again.
这里很无聊
It's boring up here.
真的无聊
Really boring.
我每天早上4点起床 送亚当去上班
I get up at four o'clock every morning, take Adam to work.
晚上4点去接他
Pick him up at four o'clock in the evening.
在这里那里约会几次 很多时候出去吃 这就是我所做的
Go on a couple of dates here and there, eat out a lot, that's all I do.
我为那个人工作 斯科特
I work for that guy, Scott,
他就在我面前抽大♥麻♥
and he fucking was smoking weed in front of me.
他抽大♥麻♥并没有使我感到困扰
It didn't bother me that he was smoking weed.
不管怎样 我不吸大♥麻♥了 也不喝酒了
Weed ain't my thing anyways. Drinking ain't my thing.
但如果有一克的毒品 也许会...
But if there was a gram of dope, it probably would have been...
如果他坐在那里猛敲一些毒品 我可能会
If he was sitting there banging some dope, I'd probably be like...
你明白我的意思吗?
You know what I mean?
每次我坐进拖车或者小汽车里
My thing is when I get in the truck or the car,
我会放些音乐
and I put on some music...
就是在路上开车的时候
You know what I mean? Just driving down the road.
我就会觉得我需要抽一支大♥麻♥烟
I feel like I need to smoke a fat blunt.
就觉得事情应该是这样的
'Cause that's just what I do.
谢谢大家 感谢大家的到来
Thanks, everybody, for coming out.
这是一个特殊的日子 这是我们的特别居民 今天毕业了
It's a special day, and this is a special resident that we're graduating today.
如果每个项目都必须有一颗心的话 那就是莱恩
If every program has to have a heart, that's Ryan.
莱恩就是这个项目的核心
Ryan's the heart of this program.
莱恩 如果你有什么话想对他们说
Ryan, if there's anything you'd like to say to the folks...
我会把一切都变成感恩的话题
I turn everything into the topic of gratitude.
好吗
Okay?
我生命中的每一天 我都会继续
Every day of my life, I'm going to continue
向你们表达感激之情
to show you gratitude,
对雅各布之梯的感谢
Jacob's Ladder gratitude.
我爱每个人
I just love everyone
愿意付出一切帮助
that has anything to do with helping people
在社会上被看不起的那些人
that everybody else in society looks down on.
这真是太神奇了
And just... it's amazing.
难以置信
It's really incredible,
世界上没有很多像这样的地方
and there is not a lot of places like this on the planet.
这是一个特别的地方
This is a special fucking place.
每个来到这里的人都有机会
Everyone that comes here has an opportunity
很多人都得不到的机会
that a lot of people don't get.
现在外面的某个人正在死去
Someone out there is dying right now.
你们知道吗?
You know?
太可怕了
It's horrible.
这种事情一直在发生
It's gonna keep happening,
但我们再也不是问题的一部分了
but we don't have to be part of the problem anymore.
你们知道吗 我们不是
电影精选列表