你现在是什么感觉
How do you feel right now?
沮丧
Depressed.
我看了很多电视
I watch a lot of TV.
看了很多电视节目
Watch a lot of TV.
你们看过《行尸之惧》吗?
Have you guys seenxa0 Fear the Walking Dead?
很棒的电视剧
It's a good TV show.
我不知道现在自己在做什么 我只是在即兴做事
I don't know what I'm doing. I'm just winging it.
因为一切又从头开始
'Cause it's all brand new again.
我觉得一切都没变
I feel like it hasn't changed.
我觉得我又回到了一年半之前
I feel like I'm right back where I was a year and a half ago.
你会怎么做 把他扔到大街上吗?
Like, what do you do? Do you throw him out on the street?
我试过了 但没用
I did that. It didn't work.
那只会让我更加担心 觉得我会接到电♥话♥
Made me worry even more, thought I was gonna get the phone call,
你知道 他被人发现在桥下 或者
you know, that he was found under the bridge, or...
被逮捕了
that he was arrested.
我要拿点纸巾
I need a tissue.
所以我不会那么做了 除非
So I don't think I'm gonna go that route, unless I'm forced to
亚当的举动让我被迫那么做
by whatever actions, you know, Adam takes.
那样的话 我就会做出决定 你知道吗?
That's gonna be kinda the deciding point with that, you know?
很明显 如果我回到家 我的财产...
I mean, obviously if I come home, and my belongings...
如果我要第四次买♥♥这个该死的电视
If I have to buy this damn television for a fourth time,
我一定会非常生气
I'm gonna be really pissed.
因为我已经买♥♥了三次电视了
I've already bought my own television three times.
三个星期前他什么都有
He had it all three weeks ago.
他自己的房♥子 他自己的车 好工作 不错的薪水
His own house, his own vehicle, good job, making good money.
也许来的太快了
Maybe it was too much too fast.
你怎么想?
What do you think?
我不知道
I don't know.
我不知道我想要什么
I don't know what I want.
如你所见
As you can see,
我的生活离完美差很远
you know, things are very far from perfect in my life.
除非你想要帮助 不然你是得不到帮助的
But you can't get help until you want it.
他必须下定决心
He's gotta make up his mind.
这很令人伤心
It's very sad.
在雅各布之梯又待了四个月后 拉什要搬到另一个全新的清醒生活馆
最后一个
Last one.
拉什 你好像我妈妈 不过要乘以四倍
Rush, you're like my mother times four.
第一天
Day one.
-恩 我只需要这么大的空间 -好的
- Yeah, I only need this much space. - Okay.
-很多挂衣服的地方 -书 我有一个图书馆
-All that hanging space. -Books. I have a library.
我们这里有一个要求 每周你要参加五次会议
We have a requirement here. You go to five meetings a week.
可以是匿名戒酒会或匿名戒毒会
That can be AA or NA.
我们每周有两次内部会议
We have two in-house meetings a week.
每个人都要参与到社区服务活动中来
Everybody in the house participates in a service activity
每人每月一次
in the community once a month.
我们这里晚上有宵禁
We have a curfew here.
我就是想要问责制 你知道吗?
I still want that accountability, you know?
我想确保当我从这个踏脚石 摩根镇的清醒生活馆离开
I wanna be sure that when I do integrate into society
重新融入社会的时候
from this next stepping stone, Morgantown Sober Living,
我能够拥有在康复中心或戒毒所之外
that I will have what I need to succeed in life
在生活中能让我成功的技能
outside of a recovery house or a rehab,
这就是我需要的地方
and this is where I need to be.
-谢谢你 -还有其他需要的吗?
-Thank you. -Yeah, anything else?
-不 我觉得够了 -好的
-No, I think that's it. -Okay.
好的 欢迎来到友谊之家
Okay, welcome to the Friendship House.
现在是上午10点 滥用药物组
This is the 10:00 a.m. substance abuse group.
今天要讨论的话题是药物依赖
The topic for discussion today is chemical dependency,
但是我们也可以讨论任何形式的康复
but we can also talk about recovery in any form.
我是莱恩
I'm Ryan.
戒毒一年之后 莱恩成为了一个有资质的康复教练 带领支持团队
-我是帕姆 -嘿 帕姆
-I'm Pam. -Hey, Pam.
-我是肖恩 -嘿 肖恩
-I'm Sean. -Hey, Sean.
-我是希瑟 -希瑟
-I'm Heather. -Heather.
-我是斯蒂芬 -嘿 斯蒂芬
-I'm Stephen. -Hey, Stephen.
所以如果你们有任何想要讨论和克服的问题
So if there's problems you want to discuss and overcome,
我们会帮你的 我不会评判你
we're here to help you. You're not gonna get judged by me.
凯斯也不会批判你 我们中很多人都经历过同样的挣扎
You're not gonna get judged by Keith. A lot of us struggle the same way.
-今天应该是47天 -太好了
- Today would have been 47 days. - That's great.
但我要往回算一天
But I kinda went back one day.
-你滑倒了 -我滑倒了
-You slipped? -I slipped.
当你滑倒的时候 有没有特别的事发生
I mean, did something happen when you had your slip though,
或者第二天 你会说
or the next day, you were like,
哦 我不应该喝酒 因为这事发生了
"Oh, I shouldn't have drank, because this happened"?
当我的思绪开始飞奔的时候
When my brain starts going a million miles an hour,
它就是不能正常运作了
it just doesn't function right.
不要生活在那种羞耻和内疚中
Don't be living in that shame and guilt,
因为今天你在这里 你在这个小组里
'cause today you're here, and you're in group,
你没醉 这才是重要的
and you're not drunk, and that's a big deal.
有很多不同的方法康复
There's a lot of different aspects to recovery.
比如你可以选择你想做或不想做的事
It's like you wanna pick and choose what you wanna do and not do.
你们告诉我 选你们想做的 留下其他的
You tell me. Take what you want and leave the rest.
我知道这是真的
I know that's true.
没错
Exactly.
所以我们在小组以后可以做健康计划
So we can do wellness plans after group.
无论是关于你们的身体
Any goal you have that relates to your physical,
心理或心灵上的健全
mental or spiritual well-being,
我们都愿意帮忙
we're willing to help with, so...
拉什 伙计
Rush, man.
-拉什 你看起来气色不错 -谢谢 伙计
- Rush, you look good, buddy. - Thanks, man.
-我喜欢你的头发 -谢谢
-I like your hair. -Thank you.
-我刚做的 -你看起来棒极了
- I just did it up. - You look amazing.
谢谢
Thank you.
-健身了 -没
-Workin' out? -Nope.
-你好吗 -你好吗 伙计
-What's up? -What's up, man?
哦 天哪
Oh, my God.
我以为我们来早了
I thought we were early.
-小心点 老兄 -这又不是《欢聚一堂》
-Be careful, man. -It's not gonna be "Kumbaya."
来吧 唱一首欢聚一堂
Come on, "Kumbaya."
我们又要唱滑稽的篝火歌♥吗
Are we gonna do campfire funny songs again?
-我明天必须要穿工作靴 -嗯
- I have to have metatarsal boots tomorrow. - Mm-hmm.
如果你想和我一起去
If you want to go down with me
帮我买♥♥一双的话...
and help me buy them or something like that...
可以 我宁愿给你买♥♥靴子也不愿直接给你钱
That's fine. I'd much rather buy your boots than give you money.
-好的 -我是说...
-Okay. -I mean...
我明天开始有一份新工作 找到一个装配员的岗位
I'm starting a new job tomorrow. Got another fabricator position.
一开始13美元一小时
Starts out 13 bucks an hour.
我报有少许的希望
I'm hopeful.
他回来服用舒倍生了 在诊所表现很好
He's back on the Suboxone. Did good at the clinic.
这是件好事
That's a good thing.
我宁愿他在监督之下
I'd rather him be under supervision
服用的是舒倍生而不是海♥洛♥因♥
with the Suboxone than out doing heroin.
所以你知道 两害相权取较轻的
So, you know, it's the lesser of two evils.
看起来进展不错
Seems to be doing okay on it.
他看起来气色好多了 没有什么黑眼圈
He looks better, doesn't have the big black circles under his eyes,
没有话说一半就晕倒
isn't passing out mid-sentence.
-那些事 -我没有话说一半就晕倒
-Those kind of things. -I wasn't passing out mid-sentence.
-也许有吧 -是的 你有 你有
-Maybe I was. -Yeah, you were. You were.
但我认为他做得很好
But I think he's doing pretty good.
本周我们走在了正确的轨道上
This week, we're on the right track.
是的 这周 我们下周再看看
Yeah, this week. We'll see about next week.
那就像我说的 我很乐观
That's like I said, I'm hopefully optimistic.
说谨慎地乐观也许更好一点
Cautiously optimistic may be a better way to put it.
对 这双就好 很合适
Yeah, these are it, right here, too.
因为违反缓刑条例 杰夫坐牢30天后被释放
我们不知道他住在哪里 他要去哪里
We don't know where he's living, where he's going.
所以严格来说 他在这里认识的人
So technically, only people he has that live here
只有他的妹妹 前妻还有家人吗?
are his sister and ex-wife and her family?
-是的 -孩子们和她的父母在一起
-Yes. -And they're with her parents, the kids?
她妈妈
Her mom.
可怜的孩子们
Poor kids.
哇
Wow.
这很糟糕 虽然就这样把人释放
电影精选列表