It's awful how they just, like, let people be released.
我不知道人们该如何站稳脚跟
I don't know how people are supposed to get on a good footing
遵守缓刑规则 他们没有任何资源
and follow rules of probation when they don't have any resources,
他们就是被释放到北中心去了
and they're just released to North Central.
-怎么样 伙计 -嘿
-What's going on, man? -Hey.
-你好吗 -很好
-How are you doing? -Good.
-你好吗 -很好
-How are you? -Good.
-嘿 伙计 -怎么了
-Hey, man. -What's up?
-你好吗 -有什么计划吗
- How are you? - What is the plan?
你现在的最终计划是什么? 因为我们也不知道
What is your ultimate plan right now? 'Cause we have nothing.
我只是想离开这个镇子
I just want to get out of town, man.
-不会让你走的 -那我就没有什么计划了
-Not gonna let you. -Then I don't have a plan.
我们不能没有计划
We can't have that.
-好吧 当你离开这里 -我不能留在摩根城
- Well, when you leave here... - I can't be in Morgantown.
对我来说 摩根城是个糟糕的地方
Morgantown's a bad place for me.
你现在必须留在摩根城
Okay. You are going to have to be in Morgantown right now,
当你离开这里的时候 你需要直接去无家可归者之家
and when you leave here, you need to go directly to the Bartlett House,
确保今晚你有地方住
make sure you got somewhere to stay tonight,
然后你要努力找到工作
then you gotta hit the ground running, trying to find employment.
我是三次重罪犯 你知道我找到工作有多难吗?
I'm a three-time felon.xa0You know how hard it is to get a job, man?
上次我找遍了每一家快餐店 从萨布拉顿到星城
I put in every fast food restaurant, from Sabraton to Star City last time.
没有人会雇用我
No one would take me.
你要这么看
You gotta look at it.
你犯错了
You pretty much fumbled the ball.
-你自己造成了现在的处境 -嗯
-You're in the situation you are. -Mm-hmm.
你的妻子也在这个处境中
Your wife is in the situation she's in.
你的孩子也前途未定
Pretty much your kids are just in limbo.
现在你们没有人把事情做到最好
Right now, neither one of you guys are batting 100,
所以我们对你采取的治疗方案是什么才好呢?
so what is our treatment plan for you gonna be?
-去匿名戒毒会? -是的 当然
-Going to NA meetings? -Yeah, definitely.
不食用任何麻醉品 酒 和合成毒品
Do not consume any intoxicants. No liquor, no synthetic drugs.
不吃K2 不吃浴盐
No K2, no bath salts.
不吃不属于你的药物
No prescriptions not of yours.
如果你决定要服用速百腾或舒倍生
If you decided you want to get on Subutex or Suboxone,
速百腾已被停用...
Subutex is no longer allowed...
一开始就注定失败 你明白我的意思吗
Setting up for failure, you know what I mean?
我不能待在这个镇上
I can't be in this town, dude.
我不能
I can't do it.
你兄弟杰夫 我今天刚出狱
It's your brother Jeff. I just got out today.
我以为是明天 但今天就出狱了
I thought I could get out tomorrow, but it's today.
是的 我不知道该怎么做
Yeah, I don't know what to do.
他们想让我住在无家可归者之家 但我不打算那样做
They want me to stay at Bartlett House, but I ain't about to do that.
那里只有瘾君子 无家可归的瘾君子
They're nothing but drug addicts there. Homeless drug addicts.
我为什么会想要住在那里?
Why do I want to stay there?
嘿 查德我是杰夫
Hey, Chad, this is Jeff.
我想回雅各布之梯
I thought about coming back to Jacob's Ladder.
我需要它
I need it, dude.
我的生活失控了
My life's getting out of hand.
我今天搞砸了 今天又吸了一串可♥卡♥因♥
I just messed up and did a line of cocaine today.
这生活是为了什么
What's this life for?
给我打个电♥话♥
Give me a call.
爱你 兄弟 再见
Love you, bro. Goodbye.
老爹回来了
Old Dad's back.
杰夫
Jeff.
兄弟 你好吗?
What's up, brother? How you doing?
-越来越好 -是吗?
-Doing better. -Yeah?
我们很高兴你还活着
We're happy you're alive,
如果周五晚上 如果不是那个人的话
'cause Friday night, if it hadn't been for that person,
一个不知名的人开车路过
the random person who is unnamed that was driving by,
看到跟你一起的瘾君子往你脸上泼水
that saw the people that you were using with pouring water on your face,
拍打你 摇晃你 谁知道他们会不会叫急救呢?
smacking you and shaking you, who knows if they would have called EMS?
但是那个人叫了急救
But that one person called the EMS.
所以你的救命恩人就在外面的某个地方 伙计
So your hero's out there, man.
一个陌生人开车路过 看到你需要帮助 打了个电♥话♥
A random person drove by and saw you needed help and made a call.
他不需要那样做的
They didn't have to do that.
你可能就是另一个快死了的瘾君子
You could just be another drug addict dead.
你知道人们在脸书上说 让他死吧
You know, people on Facebook saying, "Let him die."
戒毒17个月 拉什在工地上工作
亚当也有工作 并继续和他妈妈住在一起
戒毒21个月后 莱恩开始担任康复教练
杰夫下落不明
凯文和他的团队继续运营雅各布之梯
90%需要治疗的美国人并没有得到治疗
电影精选列表