Might be something I want to work on in the future.
现在我只想专注于内部的东西 你知道吗?
Right now I do want to just focus on the inside stuff, you know?
也许以后再处理外部的东西 我不知道
Maybe the outside stuff will come later on. I don't know.
这很有趣 看看这些照片 它们很搞笑
It's pretty funny. Look at these pictures. They're hilarious.
这是所有性传播疾病的来源 电影院
Like, this is where all STDs come from, is a movie theater.
所以
So...
吃吃薯片 喝喝水 确保你了解你的伴侣
Make sure you get to know your partner over chips and a glass of water.
保持冷静 谨慎决定
Keep your cool, stay in control of your decisions.
限制你喝的酒量
Limit the amount of alcohol you drink.
哎哟
Whoops.
这里讲的是衣须 淋病
This is for chlamydia, gonorrhea,
人类乳♥头♥瘤病毒 甲肝 乙肝和丙肝
HPV, hepatitis A, B and C
还有人类免疫缺陷病毒
and HIV,
最后会讲到艾滋病
and AIDS we'll be touching later.
这有点刺♥激♥ 有点可怕
So yeah, it's kinda strenuous, kinda scared.
我清楚地记得 我去了我朋友的家
I remember very distinctly, I went to my buddy's house,
他还是一个毒贩 我坐在那里
also a dealer, and I was sitting there.
那好像是 我第一次和他一起注射毒品
It was, like, the first time I ever went over to shoot up with him,
他说“顺便说一下 我和我的妻子有丙型肝炎”
and he was like, "By the way, me and my wife have hep C,"
我说 酷
and I was like, "Cool."
我甚至都不在乎
I didn't even care. Like, it was...
70%的静脉注射吸毒者都有丙型肝炎
70% of all IV users have hep C.
所以 我不知道
So... and, like, I don't know...
这就像 十个人中有七个人
That's, like, seven people out of ten.
我们这里有五个静脉注射的
We have five IV users here,
所以 至少
so it's, like, at least...
我认为我是五个中的70%
I think it's 70% of five,
所以 我们这有三分之一的人会得丙型肝炎
so, like, three and a half of us will have hep C.
-我见过这块板 老兄 -你喜欢吗
-I've just seen this board, man. -You like that?
我喜欢 太棒了
I do. It's awesome.
-你打算插几根蜡烛 -你觉得呢 兄弟
-How many will you put in there? -What do you think, bro?
他22岁 但我不认为我们有22根蜡烛
He's 22, but I don't think we got 22.
三振出局 你出局了
Three strikes, you're out.
悠着点
Easy!
给亚当的母亲打电♥话♥
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
在做什么?
What's up?
没什么 在等你的电♥话♥
Nothing, been waiting for your call.
我给我爸打了电♥话♥ 这是个糟糕的决定
I called my dad, bad decision.
他一开始就讲 我不会给你工作的
He started the conversation with, "I'm not giving you a job."
那是他跟我说的第一件事
That's, like, the first thing that came out of his mouth.
而不是“你好吗 我真的为你感到骄傲”?
Not "How are you doing? I'm really proud of you."
哦 可不是
Oh, no.
你必须问这个问题吗 真是的
I mean, you have to ask that? I mean, come on now.
至少他说他
At least he said he'd...
我也不知道他怎么突然这样
Yeah, I don't know where it came from.
他说 我有时会想起你
He was like, "I think about you sometimes."
我说 哇
I was like, "Wow."
哇
Wow.
见鬼
Holy shit.
但是
But that...
那就是全部了
So that was about the gist of that.
我很抱歉 真是令人讨厌
I'm sorry. That just stinks.
但不管怎样 今天是我的生日 所以去他妈的
But anyway, it's my birthday, so fuck that.
对 没错
Yeah, exactly.
我已经很久很久没有见到你了
I haven't really seen you for a long, long, long time.
是的
Yes.
有一段时间了
It's been a while.
我真不敢相信你的手臂那么粗了
I can't believe how big your arms are.
我和其他几个人每天都劳作
Me and a couple other guys work out, like, every day.
那太好了
That's great.
-我们会爬绳子上去 -那里很高
-We climb on the rope. -That's high up there.
我喜欢这里的屋顶
I love the ceilings in here.
你带烟了吗
You have a cigarette on you?
我带了 但我不确定我想不想给你
I do, but I don't know if I wanna give you one,
因为你说过你很久没抽烟了
'cause you said you were doing really good not smoking.
-我说过 -所以我不想
-I have. -So I don't wanna...
我有时一天抽三支烟
I smoke three cigarettes a day sometimes.
我不想
I don't want to...
鼓励你那样做
encourage that.
所以 很高兴 很高兴
So, so happy. So happy.
自从他14岁的时候 他身体看起来就没那么好了
He hasn't looked this good since he's probably been 14 years old, health-wise.
看起来状态非常棒
You know what I mean? Just looks absolutely fantastic.
是的 我一直在吃这个
Yeah, I've been eating them.
告诉我这到底是不是一个熊洞
Tell me if this ain't a bear cave and a half.
这是我所见过的最好的熊洞
That's the best bear den I've ever seen.
封不住 去他妈的
Can't duct it, fuck it.
西维吉尼亚之铬在此
West Virginia chrome right there.
没错
Got that right.
这帐篷够大吗
Is that a big one?
够大 宫殿级别的
Yeah, we're golden.
泰姬陵 宝贝
Taj Mahal, baby.
好的 做你该做的
All right, do what you gotta do.
-做你该做的 -嘿 这上面的铃铛
-Do what you gotta do... -Hey, the rings on this...
我打电♥话♥给我妈妈
I called my mom,
她的狗刚刚去世了
and her dog just died,
她的房♥子出了点问题
and she's having some problems with the house,
她真的很强调 她不喜欢看到我
and she really stressed that she didn't like looking at me
头发蓬乱 所以
with unkempt hair, and so...
芥末在哪儿
Where's that mustard at?
进入戒毒所三个月后 杰夫的女儿来探望他了
嘿 你们还好吗?
Hey, how are you doing?
爸爸 我给你买♥♥了件礼物
Daddy, I got you a present.
一只猴子
A monkey?
哦 是的
Oh, yeah.
我们又有了一个新宝宝
We got a new baby.
小绵羊宝宝
We got baby sheep.
站着别动 我一个一个地把你们扶下来
Stay here with me. I'll lift you down one by one.
跳
Jump.
-你们听到了吗 -是的 它就在那里面吗?
- You hear it? - Yeah, it's in there?
在这里 过去看看
In here. Come look.
看里面
Look in there.
-嘿 -你好 宝贝
- Aww. - Hi, baby.
-太可爱了 -是啊
- That's so cute. - Yeah.
哇 太可爱了
Aww! That's so cute!
亲我一下 亲我一下
Give me a kiss. Give me a kiss.
爸爸 我希望你...
Daddy, I wish you'd...
-爸爸不能 -你为什么一定要待在这里
- Daddy can't. - Why do you have to stay here?
再待一段时间 好吗
Just a little while longer, okay?
然后爸爸就回来接你们 好吗
And then Daddy come back and get you, okay?
-你保证 -我保证
- You promise? - I promise.
但是为什么你会哭呢
But why do you got your tears?
因为我高兴才哭
They're happy tears.
-快乐的眼泪 -是的 快乐的眼泪
- Happy tears? - Yeah, happy tears.
但是你很沮丧
But you're upset.
快乐的泪水 宝贝 我爱你们
Happy tears, baby. I love you.
她们走的时候很难受 你懂吗?
It's rough when they go. You know what I mean?
苦等五个月很不容易 五个月是很长的一段时间 伙计
Tough waiting five months. Five months is a long time, man.
太长了
Too long.
但是 杰夫 这是参加项目的代价 那样她们才会有一个
But, Jeff, this is the work it takes so that they have a dad
清醒的 快乐的 自♥由♥的爸爸 知道吗?
who's sober and happy and free, you know?
她们会失去你的 如果你...
They'll lose you if, you know...
如果你不花功夫的话
There's nothing certain about your recovery
很难保证你会康复 不是吗?
if you don't do the work, right?
那样她们就会没有爸爸 你明白我的意思吗?
So then they'll have nobody, you know what I mean?
这就是为什么你现在所做的事情是如此重要
That's why doing what you're doing is so important.
今天是令人伤心的 但也很高兴她们见到了你
Today, it's sad, but it's also, like, really happy that they have you.
她们有一个清醒健康的父亲
They got a clean dad.
-这就是我所说的 快乐的眼泪 -是的
-That's what I call it, happy tears. -Yeah.
我想告诉她们 但我只说我很高兴
I wanted to tell them. I said I was just happy.
看到她们走了很伤心
Sad to see them go,
但是很高兴她们来看我
电影精选列表