you've seen dance naked in front of a mirror.
但事情就是这样发生的
But that's how it happened.
我想花一点时间告诉你莎莉的结局
I want to take a minute to tell you how Sally wound up.
因为它是当时的无线电传奇之一
Because it's one of the radio legends of the time.
通过Re-Lax保持规律
Get regular with Re-Lax
以放松的方式开始每一天
Start every day the Re-Lax way
你的系统会感觉很棒
Your system will feel so great
您会想在帝国大厦之巅放松身心
You'll want to relax on the top of the Empire State
通过Re-Lax保持规律
Get regular with Re-Lax
以放松的方式开始每一天
Start every day the Re-Lax way
当你的肚子不那么热的时候
When your tummy's not so hot
请记住X标记该位置
Remember X marks the spot
通过Re-Lax保持规律
Get regular with Re-Lax
放松方式
The Re-Lax way
不不不 更多的是感觉!它没有内在的生命
No, no, more feeling! It has no inner life.
我们需要产品的名称
We need the name of the product
可以说得更清楚一些
to be enunciated a little more clearly.
我会和表演者打交道
I'll deal with the performers.
删去X标记位置这句话
Cut the phrase "X marks the spot".
人们会想起Ex-Lax
People will be reminded of Ex-Lax.
你太敏感了 为什么要抓住这个机会?
You're being too touchy. - Why take the chance?
我们再来一次 莎莉
Let's run it again, Sally.
三四...
Three, four...
通过Re-Lax保持规律
Get regular with Re-Lax
以放松的方式开始每一天
Start every day the Re-Lax way
你的身体会感觉很棒... 不 不!
Your system will feel so great... - No, no!
像这样...
Like this...
放松 放松
Re-Lax, Re-Lax...
嗯 什么我内心应该想什么?
Well, what... What should I be thinking inside?
想想泻药
Think laxative.
想想舒缓的缓解
Think soothing relief.
拜托 我会给她动力
Please, I'll give her her motivation.
泻药 亲爱的 你渴望一个
Laxative, darling. You crave one.
再试一次 三四...
Try again. - Three, four...
通过Re-Lax保持规律
Get regular with Re-Lax
以放松的方式开始每一天
Start every day the Re-Lax way
你的身体会感觉很棒
Your system will feel so great
您会想在帝国大厦之巅放松身心
You'll want to relax on the top of the Empire State...
这不是广♥告♥ 是那个女孩 她没有这方面的天赋
It's not the commercial. It's the girl. She has no flair for it.
她是最适合试镜的人
She's the best to audition.
门罗先生 您觉得怎么样?
What do you think, Mr. Monroe?
我认为她代表我的泻药是正确的
I think she's correct to represent my laxative.
她很清新 声音很自然 而且做事很简单
She's fresh, her voice is natural, and she does it simply.
确实
Definitely.
你觉得怎么样 多丽丝?
What do you think, Doris?
我不喜欢她
I don't like her.
远离她
Get rid of her.
莎莉在百老汇闲逛 并试图闯入广播业
Sally hung around Broadway and tried to break into broadcasting.
但似乎唯一能扮演的角色就是在卧室里
But the only roles she ever seemed to get were in the bedroom.
然后有一天 后来告诉她的传记作者的那样
Then one day, as she'd later tell her biographer,
上帝的声音告诉她去上词汇课 整个生活都改变了
the voice of God told her to take diction lessons, and her whole life changed.
听着 我听到大炮轰鸣
Hark. I hear the cannons roar.
是国王来了吗?
Is it the king approaching?
听着 我听到大炮轰鸣
Hark, I hear the cannons roar.
是国王来了吗?
Is it the king approaching?
听着 我听到大炮轰鸣
Hark, I hear the cannons roar.
是国王来了吗?
Is it the king approaching?
听着 我听到大炮轰鸣
Hark, I hear the cannons roar.
是国王来了吗?
Is it the king approaching?
不不不 大炮轰鸣 大炮轰鸣
No, no, no. The cannons roar. The cannons roar.
大炮轰鸣
The cannons roar.
听着 我听到大炮轰鸣
Hark, I hear the cannons roar.
是国王来了吗?
Is it the king approaching?
莎莉连续几个月每天都忠实地练习
Sally practiced faithfully every day for many months.
她自然的言语是一个需要克服的巨大障碍
Her natural speech was a great obstacle to get over.
但通过勤奋和坚持
Yet through diligence and perseverance,
加上对许多百老汇名人的特殊而深入的了解
plus a special, intimate knowledge of many Broadway personalities,
这只是时间问题
it was only a question of time
在她成为一名成熟的明星之前
before she emerged a full-blown star.
啊...
Ah...
现在 有请莉迪亚女士面霜的制♥造♥商
"And now, the makers of Lady Lydia Facial Cream
给你带来莎莉·怀特和她的同性恋怀特之路
"bring you Sally White and Her Gay White Way."
晚上好 祝大家干杯
"Good evening, and cheers to you all out there.
我的第一个报道 克拉克·盖博本周穿着制♥服♥来到城里
"My first exclusive. Clark Gable was in town this week, in uniform.
他去了哪里?自然是去了摩洛哥
"And where did he go? To El Morocco, naturally.
手臂上那个黑发女人是洛莉·海耶斯 崭露头角的新星
"That brunette on his arm was Lolly Hayes, an up-and-coming starlet.
希望你玩得开心 克拉克
"Hope you had fun, Clark.
丽塔·海华丝昨晚在酒店看起来不是很漂亮吗?
"And didn't Rita Hayworth look stunning last night at the Copacabana?"
哦 亚伯 你怎么从来不带我去科帕卡巴纳或摩洛哥?
Oh, Abe, how come you never take me to the Copacabana or El Morocco?
接通煤气管道
Take the gas pipe.
你和丽塔·海华斯在一起会更幸福吗?
You'd be happier with Rita Hayworth?
你一定要问吗?
You gotta ask?
这些演艺界名人每六周就会离婚一次
Those show-business celebrities get divorced every six weeks.
但我们永远在一起
But we're together forever.
我可以拿走煤气管
I may take the gas pipe.
我只想在斯托克俱乐部吃一次饭
Just once I'd like to eat at the Stork Club.
他们不接纳犹太人进入俱乐部 没有犹太人 没有有色人种
They don't take Jews in the Stork Club. No Jews, no colored.
亚伯 这里是美♥利♥坚♥合众国
Abe, this is the United States of America.
是的?尝试带米妮的女仆去俱乐部
Yeah? Try taking Minnie's maid Cleopatra to the Stork Club,
你会得到服务
you'd get curb service.
别碰它 亚伯 你会弄坏它的
Don't hit it, Abe. You'll break it.
我知道我在做什么!
I know what I'm doing!
当然 他确实弄坏了它
Naturally, he did break it.
送去修理
He sent it out to be repaired,
一周后我被派去取
and a week later I was sent to pick it up.
我父母告诉我 因为它太重了
My parents told me that, since it was so heavy,
我可以乘出租车把它带回家
I could take it home by taxi.
但我有一个绝妙的计划
But I had a brilliant plan.
我想如果我带着它 就可以保留出租车费
I figured if I carried it, I could keep the cab fare.
前半英里几乎无法控制
The first half mile was barely manageable.
很快我就意识到我必须屈服
Pretty soon I realized I'd have to give in
而且我不会存任何钱
and that I was not gonna save any money.
谢谢
Thanks.
你?
You?
我正在帮助一个朋友 你知道
I'm helpin' out a friend, you know.
来吧 进来吧
Come on, get in.
就这样我才知道我父亲是靠什么谋生的
That's how I found out what my father did for a living.
出于某种奇怪的原因 他为此感到羞耻
For some strange reason, he was ashamed of it.
即便如此 他也不承认
Even then, he didn't admit it.
不过这并没有让我感到困扰
It didn't bother me one bit though.
我曾爱过他
I loved him.
事实上 我给了他一整天得到的最大的小费
In fact, I gave him the biggest tip he got all day.
吉姆森咖啡正在举办口号♥大赛
Jimson's Coffee is having a slogan contest.
你把它写进他们的广播节目并赢得一台冰箱
You write it in to their radio show and win a refrigerator.
欺诈罪! 什么是好的口号♥?
Fraud! - What's a good slogan?
等等 我有一个 一杯充满魅力的咖啡怎么样?
Wait, I got one. How about "A coffee with oomph"?
这太可怕了
That's terrible.
哦耶?大佬你有什么想法吗?
Oh, yeah? What's your idea, big shot?
坚持到最后一滴?
"Good to the last drop"?
那是麦克斯韦之家 快点
That's Maxwell House. Come on.
我知道我听到了
I knew I'd heard it.
它不会让你保持清醒 它会让你快乐
"It won't keep you awake, it will keep you happy."
那还不错
That's not bad.
很吸引人 对吧?
It's catchy, right?
呼!呼! 什么?什么?就是这个!
Hoo! Hoo! - What? What? This is it!
嘿 塞尔!好吧 简单 简单 简单
Hey, Ceil! All right, easy, easy, easy.
现在用你的手臂搂住我 用你的手臂搂住我
Now put your arm around me. Put your arm around me.
好 塞尔 就是这个了 就是这个
Nice and easy. Ceil, this is it. This is it.
我太激动了!一个宝宝!我等不及了!
I'm so excited! A baby! I can't wait!
我想要一个女孩
I want a girl.
你应该找个女孩不是很棒吗?想要另一个孩子吗?
电影精选列表