He wore white socks with a tuxedo.
这不是一个足够好的理由
That's not a good enough reason.
当你坠入爱河时 他总是有问题
Then when you fall in love there's always something wrong with him.
你知道 他们看起来都很好
You know, they all seem fine.
我不知道 你有第六感来挑选失败者
I don't know. You got this sixth sense for picking losers.
有时候我会想 你真的想结婚吗?
Sometimes I wonder, do you really wanna get married?
比什么都重要
More than anything.
你不认为我想在为时已晚之前生个孩子吗?
Don't you think I wanna have a child before it's too late?
天哪 我多么羡慕你啊 我只是想让它完美
God, how I envy you. I just want it to be perfect.
它永远不会完美 如果你等待完美 你就不会怀孕
It's never perfect. If you wait for perfect, you don't get pregnant,
你最终会把牙齿泡在一杯水中
you wind up with your teeth in a glass of water.
你说起来容易
Easy for you to say.
当我选择马丁时 我做出了妥协
I compromised when I picked Martin.
我的意思是 我想要一个又高又帅又富有的人
I mean, I wanted someone tall and handsome and rich.
三中三 我放弃了
Three out of three, I gave up.
我认为你的妥协是正确的
I think you did right to compromise.
为什么?你不认为我可以做得比马丁更好吗?
Why? You don't think I could've done better than Martin?
我知道 你本可以嫁给萨姆·斯洛特金 为什么不呢?
I know. You could've married Sam Slotkin. So why didn't you?
哦 萨姆·斯洛特金是一名殡葬师
Oh, Sam Slotkin was a mortician.
他身上总是有甲醛的味道
He always smelled from formaldehyde.
别以为马丁没有向我妥协
And don't think that Martin didn't compromise with me.
他一直梦想成为商业大亨
He always dreamed of being a business tycoon,
有一个美丽的金发妻子
having a beautiful blonde wife.
我告诉他 等他成为大亨的那一天 就去染头发
I tell him the day he becomes a tycoon I'll dye my hair.
好吧 至少你们还有彼此
Well, at least you have each other.
这就是我想要的 某人
That's all I want, someone.
所以你必须稍微降低你的标准
So you have to lower your standards a little.
你知道 为爱而结婚是一个很新的想法
You know, marrying for love is a very recent idea.
在古老的国家 他们不是为了爱情而结婚
In the old country, they didn't marry for love.
一个男人娶了女人 因为他需要一头额外的骡子
A man married a woman because he needed an extra mule.
但你是那个听所有浪漫肥皂剧的人
But you're the one that listens to all the romantic soap operas.
嗯 我喜欢做白日梦
Well, I like to daydream.
但我的两只脚牢牢地踩在我丈夫身上
But I have my two feet firmly planted on my husband.
首先我们去看电影
First we'll go to the movie,
然后吃饭 然后也许我会请他回来
then eat, then maybe I'll ask him back here.
虽然我不想显得太前卫
Although I don't wanna seem too forward.
嘿 你真的很喜欢这个人 是吗?
Hey, you really like this guy, huh?
哦 我非常喜欢他
Oh, I like him so much.
我们会为你祈祷
We'll say a prayer for you.
然后 也许明年的这个时候 你就会像我一样
And then, maybe this time next year, you'll look like me.
你知道我在想什么吗 苔丝? 什么?
You know what I was thinkin', Tess? - What?
我可以学习雕刻 买♥♥一台机器
I could learn engraving, buy a machine.
这不是另一个致富计划!
Not another get-rich scheme!
我可以做几美元雕刻
I could make a few dollars engraving.
让我告诉你美丽的部分 是的?我在等待
Let me tell you the beauty part. - Yeah? I'm waiting.
当您雕刻金戒指和吊坠盒时
When you engrave gold rings and lockets,
当你制♥作♥字母时 你剪下来的东西会掉到桌子上
what you cut out when you make the letters falls on the table.
这是金粉
It's gold dust.
忘了它 它将像所有其他想法一样
Forget it. It'll be like all the other ideas.
金粉 雕刻师拥有它!
Gold dust, and the engraver owns it!
握住我的羊毛
Hold my wool.
如果是女孩 我们可以给它起名叫罗拉
If it's a girl, we could name it Lola.
罗拉?你想让她当脱衣舞娘吗?
Lola? You want her to be a stripper?
如果是男孩 莱昂内尔?
And if it's a boy, Lionel?
我的儿子不会被命名为莱昂内尔
No son of mine will be named Lionel.
我想要一个L名字 以我的路易叔叔的名字命名
I want an L name, after my Uncle Louie.
你的路易叔叔 “虱子”怎么样?
Your Uncle Louie. How about "louse"?
今晚的消息不太好
The news is not good tonight.
据报道 纳粹坦克师
Reports are that Nazi tank divisions
在激烈的装甲战中将美国步兵击退
are pushing American infantrymen back in furious armored warfare.
与此同时 日本又控制了菲律宾的两个岛屿
Meanwhile, Japanese have taken control of two more islands in the Philippines
并正在向美国前进
and are advancing on American...
我是约翰·詹金斯 来自伦敦
This is John Jenkins broadcasting from London.
就在我们说话的时候 炸♥弹♥已经落下
The bombs are falling even as we speak.
瓜达尔卡纳尔岛小伙子们的士气很高
The morale of the boys is good here at Guadalcanal,
尽管损失惨重
despite heavy losses.
你觉得怎么样 马丁?你认为希♥特♥勒♥会赢吗?
What do you think, Martin? You think Hitler's gonna win?
我想知道为世界带来新生命的智慧
I wonder about the wisdom of bringing new life into the world.
来吧 熄灯 停电
Come on, lights out. Blackout.
天哪 又是一次空袭演习!
Oh, God, another air-raid drill!
在纳粹和共♥产♥党之间 把那些红色给我!
Between the Nazis and the Communists, give me those reds!
坚持你的鱼
Stick to your fish.
那些纳粹分子想要什么?
What do they want, those Nazis?
屠♥杀♥地球上的所有人?
To slaughter everyone on the planet?
纳粹 共♥产♥党 如果没有他们 世界会变得更好
The Nazis, the Communists. The world would be better off without any of 'em.
你知道 WC Fields 说什么吗?
You know what WC Fields said?
为了解决战争 相关领导人应该在体育场会面
To settle a war, the leaders involved should meet in a stadium
并用装满马粪的袜子进行战斗
and fight it out with socks filled with horse manure.
嘿 把灯灭了
Hey, put that light out.
叫醒他让他看到探照灯
Wake him up to see the searchlights.
不 不 让他睡吧 他已经上学了
No, no. Let him sleep. He's got school.
这个很漂亮
It's so beautiful.
真是一个世界啊
What a world.
如果不是某些人 它可能会如此美妙
It could be so wonderful if it wasn't for certain people.
那天晚上晚些时候 我被吵醒了
Later that night, I was awakened.
通过厨房♥里收音机的声音
By the sound of our radio in the kitchen.
我度过了一段非常愉快的时光
I had a very nice time.
是的 太棒了
Yes, it was wonderful.
这是一个如此晴朗的夜晚
It was such a clear night out.
你可以看到所有的星星
You could see all the stars.
我想我该走了
I think I should be going.
噢 别走 还不算晚
Oh, don't go. It's not late.
我得开车回布朗克斯
I have to drive back to the Bronx.
弗雷德 你一定知道我有点迷恋你
Fred, you must know I have a little crush on you.
拜托 碧
Please, Bea.
它是什么?怎么了?
What is it? What's wrong?
没有什么 只是我...
Nothing. It's just that I...
我...
I...
怎么了?
What's wrong?
这还是你的未婚妻吗?
Is it still your fiancée?
这是一段漫长的悲伤时期
It's been such a long period of grief.
这对你不公平
It's not fair to you.
我知道 我知道
I know. I know.
只是每次我在广播里听到这首歌♥
It's just that every time I hear that song on the radio,
我的记忆可以追溯到伦纳德 那是我们的歌♥
my memory goes back to Leonard. That was our song.
伦纳德?
Leonard?
我的爱人
My beloved.
你从来没有说过你未婚夫的名字叫伦纳德
You never said your fiancé's name was Leonard.
我怎么能?
How could I?
我懂了
I see.
好吧 冷静一下吧 你想喝点什么吗?
Well, just calm yourself. Would you like a drink?
不
No.
放轻松
Just relax.
这是一首好听的歌♥
It's a nice song.
你们 闭嘴!校长来了!坐下!
You guys, shut up! The principal's coming! Sit down!
早上好 同学们
Good morning, class.
我想让你知道 老师纳什夫人今天病了
I'd like you to know that your regular teacher Mrs. Nash is ill today
并且您将有一名代课老师
and you will have a substitute teacher.
现在 现在 孩子们 孩子们 请安静
Now, now. Children, children, please, be quiet.
无噪音
No noise.
我希望你今天表现得很好
I want you to be very good today.
我希望你表现出最好的行为
I want you to be on your very best behavior.
戈登小姐 请进来一下好吗?
Miss Gordon, would you please come in?
他们都是你的
They're all yours.
好了 同学们 今天就开始吧
Okay, class, we're going to begin today...
好吧 首先让我告诉你我叫什么名字
Well, first let me tell you what my name is.
我是戈登小姐
I'm Miss Gordon.
噢 上帝 我们都快要下地狱了
Oh, God, we're all goin' straight to hell.
我仅用一个观察来结束戈登小姐这一集
I conclude the Miss Gordon episode with just one observation.
出于某种原因 有一位老师的感觉真是太棒了
For some miraculous reason, it's a wonderful feeling having a teacher
你见过在镜子前裸体跳舞的
电影精选列表