我会抓住一个真正的机会
I'd be takin' a real chance.
告诉我的妻子要和理查德·罗杰斯一起喝一杯
I told my wife I was going to have a drink with Richard Rodgers.
你知道 我们总是跳桌很长时间
You know, we always table-hop for a long time.
让我想想
Let me think.
所以 随着故事的发展
So, as the story goes,
罗杰和莎莉出发寻找一处僻静的幽会地点
Roger and Sally set out to find a secluded trysting place,
而罗杰的妻子则把时间花在喝酒和交往上
while Roger's wife Irene spent her time drinking and hobnobbing
与社会上最有趣和最具异国情调的拉丁花♥花♥公♥子♥
with society's most interesting and exotic Latin playboy.
我...我想这里可能很安全
I... I think it's probably pretty safe up here.
还有星空下
And under the stars
管弦乐队正在演奏
An orchestra's playing...
听着 我只休息了十分钟
Listen, I only got a ten-minute break.
来这里 宝贝
Come here, baby.
他想见我吗? 谁?
He wants to meet me? - Who?
该机构的负责人
The head of the agency.
是的 是的 当然 是的
Yeah, yeah, definitely. - Yeah.
等一下...
Oh, wait...
你能把这个脱掉吗? 好 当然
Can you take this off? - Yeah, sure.
你告诉他我会唱歌♥?
You tell him I could sing?
当然
Sure.
像 像夜莺一样
Like a... Like a nightingale.
你告诉他的? 是的
You told him that? - Yeah.
承诺? 哦耶!是的!
Promise? - Oh, yeah! Yeah!
好家伙 真快!可能是我打嗝的缘故吧
Boy, that was fast! It probably helped I had the hiccups.
我必须回到谈判桌前
I've got to get back to the table.
莎莉 这扇门锁着
Sally, this door's locked.
这是? 它从里面锁上了!
It is? - It's locked from the inside!
哦 不...我们要做什么?
Oh, no... What are we gonna do?
诀窍是不要惊慌
The trick is not to panic.
没有别的路可以下去了!
There's no other way down!
好吧 我们得爬下来
Well, we'll have to climb down.
我爬不下楼!你认为我是什么?
I can't climb down the building! What do you think I am?
你不知道门是从里面锁的吗?
Didn't you know the doors lock from the inside?
不!除了你 我从来没有和任何人一起来到这里
No! I never actually came up here with anybody but you.
我的天啊!这是何等的困境啊!
Oh, my God! What a predicament!
事情就是这样发生的
And that's exactly how it happened.
无论他们多么努力
No matter how hard they tried,
罗杰和莎莉无法回去
Roger and Sally could not get back in.
传说爆发了雷暴
Legend has it an electrical storm broke out,
他被闪电击中 不得不错过一个月的演出
and that he was struck by lightning and had to miss his show for a month.
我听到的故事的另一个版本
Another version of the story I heard
说艾琳来到了屋顶
said that Irene came up to the roof
和她丈夫一样的意图
with the same intention as her husband,
莎莉被解雇了
and that Sally got fired.
其他三人都太复杂了
The other three were so sophisticated
他们都在哈瓦那的同一间酒店套房♥里度过了周末
they all spent the weekend in the same hotel suite in Havana.
它是可怕的 他们没有尊重!
It's terrible. They have no respect!
他们应该被赶出社区
They should be thrown out of the neighborhood.
这是一种耻辱!
It's a disgrace!
我的神经因饥饿而紧张
My nerves are on edge from hunger.
你认为他们很快吗?他们不关心节日
You think they fast? They don't care about the High Holidays.
即使你应该禁食 他们也会吃东西
They eat, even though you're supposed to fast.
奶奶受不了隔壁的收音机
Grandma can't stand the radio next door.
哦 太糟糕了!太可怕了!
Oh, it's awful! It's just awful!
等等 我不明白 我以为你可以打开它
Wait, I don't understand. I thought you're allowed to turn it on.
不可以24小时内你不应该做任何事情
No. For 24 hours you're supposed to do nothing.
连电灯开关都不打开
Not even turn on a light switch.
只要坐下来禁食 祈祷并赎罪
Just sit and fast and pray and atone for your sins.
嗯 为什么他们不呢?
Well, how come they're not?
他们关心什么?他们是共♥产♥党员!
What do they care? They're Communists!
他们不信仰宗教
They don't believe in religion.
亚伯 去跟他们谈谈吧
Abe, go speak to them.
我?我想烧毁他们的房♥子
Me? I'd like to burn their house down,
但今天不准我点燃火柴
but I'm not allowed to light matches today.
至少他们应该出于对邻居的尊重而这样做
At least they should do it out of respect for their neighbors.
他们是犹太人 但他们不信上帝 只信斯大林!
They're Jewish, but they don't believe in God, just Stalin!
好吧 我要去告诉他们一些事情 仅此而已
Well, I'm just gonna go tell 'em a few things, that's all.
嘿!你到底在做什么?
Hey! What the hell are you doin'?
你能把它关掉吗?我们正在祈祷
Can you turn that off? We're praying.
祈祷?你应该工作了
Praying? You should be working.
为同胞的利益而努力!
Working for the benefit of your fellow man!
今天工作是一种罪过!
It is a sin to work today!
不工作就是罪过!
It's a sin not to work!
哦拜托!今天是最神圣的日子
Oh, please! Today is the most holy day.
你就不能把收音机关掉吗?
Can't you please turn off the radio?
他已经在那里呆了一个多小时了
He's been there over an hour.
是的 与此同时 收音机还开着
Yeah. Meanwhile the radio's still on.
当心 女儿相信自♥由♥恋爱
Be careful. The daughter believes in free love.
为什么这么说?
Why do you say that?
听说西尔弗曼夫人出了什么事吗?
Hear what happened to Mrs. Silverman?
她无法入睡 一天晚上 她起床喝了一杯茶
She couldn't sleep. She was up one night taking a cup of tea,
凌晨三点 她听到一辆车停了下来
and she heard a car pull up at three in the morning.
所以 你认识西尔弗曼夫人
So, you know Mrs. Silverman.
她总是喜欢知道发生了什么
She always likes to know what's going on.
所以她从前门往外看
So she's peeking out her front door,
街对面有个女孩
and there's the girl across the street
和一个高个子黑人一起参加民歌♥活动回来
coming back from a folk-singing thing with a tall colored man.
你不会相信这一点 塞伊尔
You're not gonna believe this, Ceil.
她给了那个家伙一个又大又长的吻!
She gives the guy a big, long kiss!
好吧 你可以想象罗丝·西尔弗曼的反应
Well, you can imagine how Rose Silverman reacted.
她当场中风了
She had a stroke on the spot.
她的动脉硬化了
Her arteries hardened.
女人仍然僵住了 茶杯正送到她嘴边
The woman remained frozen, the teacup on the way to her mouth.
他们在医院从未见过这样的事情
They never saw anything like it at the hospital.
我告诉你 塞伊尔 她像一块木板一样僵硬
I'm telling you, Ceil, she was as stiff as a board.
我在家 是时候了
I'm home. - It's about time.
亚伯 他们还在继续!
Abe, they're still carryin' on!
一个多小时你在那里做什么?
What'd you do there for over an hour?
我说 或者更确切地说 我听了
I talked. Or rather I listened.
嘿 你没吃饭吗? 我确实吃了
Hey, you didn't eat? - I did eat.
亚伯 我们正在斋戒!
Abe, we're fasting!
他们是对的!太傻了!
They're right! It's silly!
噢 天哪 亚伯!
Oh, my God, Abe!
我应该禁食来赎罪吗?
I should fast to atone for my sins?
我有什么罪过?我打扰了谁?
What are my sins? Who did I bother?
唯一的罪恶就是老板对工人的剥削
The only sin is the exploitation of the worker by the bosses.
女儿抓到你了吗?
Did the daughter get hold of you?
看吧 问题不在于人与某个想象中的超级存在之间
See, the problem is not between man and some imaginary super being,
这是人类和世界上 90% 财富的所有者之间的事
it's between man and the owners of 90 percent of the world's wealth.
某个想象中的超级存在是什么意思?
What do you mean, "Some imaginary super being"?
你不相信上帝吗?
You don't believe in God?
宗教是大众的鸦♥片♥
Religion is the opium of the masses.
亚伯 上帝会惩罚你的!
Abe, God will punish you!
不 上帝对我不感兴趣
No. God is not interested in me.
他...
He...
怎么了? 呃...
What's the matter? - Uh...
亚伯?
Abe?
胸部疼痛 亚伯 真的吗?
Chest pains. - Abe, really?
亚伯 你还好吗?
Abe, are you all right?
我无法呼吸 不 停下来
I can't breathe. - No, stop it.
放轻松 放轻松
Just relax. Just relax.
慢慢呼气
Breathe out slowly.
亚伯 我告诉过你上帝会惩罚你
Abe, I told you God would punish you.
我去拿医生的电♥话♥号♥码
I'll get the doctor's number.
可能是消化不良吧 你在那里吃了什么?
Maybe it's indigestion. What did you eat there?
呃 一些猪排 猪排?
Uh, some pork chops. - Pork chops?
还有一些蛤蜊 还有巧克力布丁
And some clams. And chocolate pudding.
亚伯 你怎么可以这样做?
Abe, how could you do this?
还有炸薯条
And French fries.
你不会吃我的炸薯条
You won't eat my French fries,
电影精选列表