但度假村里有更多
but there's more of them in the resorts.
你觉得怎么样 苔丝?
What do you think, Tess?
嗯 我在避暑山庄遇到了我的丈夫
Well, I met my husband at a mountain resort,
所以我建议你去乘游轮
so I advise you to go on a cruise.
这很有趣 我们可以回到我的想法吗?
That's very funny. Can we get back to my idea?
我们购买♥♥养殖珍珠
We buy cultured pearls.
我们把它用天鹅绒包装起来然后出♥售♥ 能得到一个好价钱
We box 'em here in velvet, and we sell them mail order. I can get a good price.
在珠宝界 它不起作用
You were in jewelry. It didn't work.
我们被水钻耳环难住了
We got stuck with the rhinestone earrings.
你没有商业头脑
You don't have a business head.
我们被邮购零件难住了
We got stuck with mail-order parts,
你尝试过种子 然后你卖♥♥贺卡赔了钱
you tried seeds, then you lost money selling greeting cards.
我们的衣柜里有6000张康复卡片!
We have 6,000 "Get Well" cards in the closet!
美国没有那么多病人!
There aren't that many sick people in America!
忘了它 我将在所做的工作中度过余生
Forget it. I'll spend the rest of my life at the job I do.
没有什么问题
There's nothing wrong with it.
爸爸 你做什么工作? 关你屁事
What do you do, Dad? - None of your business.
我所有的朋友都知道他们的父亲是做什么的
All my friends know what their dads do.
你没有作业吗?
Don't you have any homework?
蒙面复仇者戒指需要15美分吗?
Got 15 cents for a Masked Avenger ring?
我是什么 是由金钱组成的吗?
What am I, made of money?
多关注你的学业 少听广播!
Pay attention to your school work, and less to the radio!
你总是听广播
You always listen to the radio.
这不一样 我们的生活已经被毁了
It's different. Our lives are ruined already.
你仍然有机会成长并成为大人物
You still have a chance to grow up and be somebody.
你认为我希望你从事我所做的工作吗?
Think I want you workin' at the job I do?
我不知道你的工作是什么
I don't know what your job is.
你必须接受教育
You gotta get an education.
当我拿到它的时候 我可以拿到戒指吗?
While I'm getting it, can I get the ring?
我们没有钱可以浪费
We don't have money to waste.
你认为我们都喜欢住在一起吗?
You think we all like living together?
我们想存点钱 也许再要一个孩子
We'd like to save up, maybe have another child.
你的父亲像一匹马一样整天工作支撑着大
Your father works all day like a horse supporting everybody...
在什么时候?
At what?
他是一个大黄油和鸡蛋的人
He's a big butter-and-egg man.
你说我们的生活被毁了是什么意思?
What do you mean, our lives are ruined?
我并不是说毁掉
I didn't mean "ruined" ruined.
我们很穷 但很快乐 但绝对是穷♥人♥
We're poor but happy. But definitely poor.
这不是一条美丽的鲈鱼吗?
Isn't this a beautiful sea bass?
谁想加入 嗯?
Who wants to join me, hmm?
到现在为止 您可能已经猜到蒙面复仇者戒指
By now, you've probably guessed that the Masked Avenger ring
对我来说意义重大
meant a lot to me.
嗯 确实如此 因为它们是金色的 神秘的
Well, it did. Because they were gold and mysterious,
它们适合任何手指
and they fit any finger.
盒盖我已经有了 但是那个时候15美分很难买♥♥到
The box top I already had, but the 15 cents was hard to come by in those days.
我试着不去想它
I tried not thinking about it,
但我很难不去想它
but it was very hard to keep off my mind.
以及桅杆和风帆
...and the masts and the sail.
您甚至必须使用镊子才能将一些小东西放进去
You even have to work with the tweezers to get some of the small stuff in.
我会把它传给大家
I'll pass it around.
太可爱了 伊芙琳
That was lovely, Evelyn.
阿诺德 为什么不向同学展示你拥有的东西呢?
Arnold, why don't you show the class what you have?
就站在那边
Stand right over there.
我在父母的床头柜上发现了这个
I found this on my parents' night table.
这样就够了!坐下! 我做了什么?
That will be enough! Sit down! - What did I do?
把那个东西放进口袋里然后坐下!
Put that thing in your pocket and sit down!
罗斯 你有适合向全班展示的东西 不是吗?
Ross, you have something suitable to show the class, don't you?
非常好 站在这里
Very good. Stand right here.
这是我的蒙面复仇者密室戒指
This is my Masked Avenger secret-compartment ring.
这对我来说很特别
It's very special to me...
现在 基本上我是一个诚实的孩子
Now, basically I was an honest kid.
但生活中有些事情实在是太引人注目了
But there are some things in life that are just too compelling.
那天下午 在希伯来学校 我想到了一个计划
That afternoon at Hebrew school, a scheme occurred to me.
下周 我们将发放收集箱
Next week, we are going to issue collection boxes.
你们每个人都会被要求到街上去
And each of you will be asked to go out in the street
并筹集资金以促进巴勒斯坦新国家的建立
and collect funds for the promotion of a new state in Palestine.
你能捐给犹太国家基金会吗
Can you give to the Jewish National Fund
帮助我们在巴勒斯坦建立家园?
to help us build a homeland in Palestine?
请?不?
Please? No?
你呢?你能给犹太国家基金会捐款吗?
How about you? Can you give to the Jewish National Fund?
你能帮助我们吗?任何事物?
Can you help us? Anything?
怎么样...
Hey, how about...
你可以吗?你可以吗?不?
Can you? Can you? No? Oh.
捐给犹太国家基金会?
Give to the Jewish National Fund?
你能 对不起 你能
Hey, can you... Excuse me, can you...
把它给我 请 谢谢
Give it to me. Please. Thank you.
伙计们 我们有足够的钱来获得蒙面复仇者戒指
Guys, we got enough to get the Masked Avenger rings
一杯冰淇淋苏打水
and an ice cream soda.
我们得留下一些去巴勒斯坦
We gotta leave some for Palestine.
为什么?埃及的一切都结束了
Why? It's all the way over in Egypt.
这是一种罪过 如果拉比抓住我们怎么办?
It's a sin. What if the rabbi catches us?
他永远不会知道 再说了 我还可以对付他
He'll never find out. Besides, I can handle him.
你确定 积极的
You sure? - Positive.
一毛钱!我有四毛钱!
Dimes! I got four dimes!
为犹太家园筹集资金
Monies for a Jewish homeland
以前买♥♥过这个蒙面复仇者戒指?
used to buy this Masked Avenger ring?
我的心里充满了悲伤 充满了痛苦!
My heart is full of grief. It swells with anguish!
他会偿还每一分钱 是的
He'll pay back every cent. - Yep.
住口
Shut up.
我不知道该怎么办 拉比
I don't know what to do, Rabbi.
每天晚上他都会听广播 无法让他远离我
Every night he listens to the radio. I can't keep him away.
我说:去海滩 在阳光下玩耍 呼吸新鲜空气
I say, "Go to the beach, play in the sun, get some fresh air."
不 独行侠
No. The Lone Ranger,
暗影、蒙面复仇者
The Shadow, The Masked Avenger...
这可不行 这个男孩需要纪律
This is no good. This boy needs discipline.
收音机啧啧
Radio... Tsk-tsk...
偶尔一次就没事了
It's all right once in a while.
否则 会诱发不良价值观、虚假梦想、懒惰习惯
Otherwise it tends to induce bad values, false dreams, lazy habits.
听广播里这些愚蠢和暴♥力♥的故事
Listening to the radio, these stories of foolishness and violence,
这不是一个男孩成长的方式
this is no way for a boy to grow up.
你说的是实话 我忠实的印度伙伴
You speak the truth, my faithful Indian companion.
你对拉比说我忠实的印度同伴?
To a rabbi you say "my faithful Indian companion"?
别打我儿子
Hey, don't hit my son.
这是怎样的教养?
What kind of upbringing is this?
你看 我打他 你别打他!
Look, I'll hit him, but you don't hit him!
我说我打他!你别管他了!
I said, I'll hit him! You leave him alone!
不 我要打他!你太宽容了!
No, I'll hit him! You're too lenient!
我很宽容吗?什么 这还算宽容?
Oh, I'm lenient? What, that's lenient?
我是一个忠实的印度人?真是无礼啊!
I am a faithful Indian? Such an impertinence!
拉比 我会教他一些礼仪
Rabbi, I will teach him some manners.
你和那个收音机!
You and that radio!
你觉得这样很宽容吗? 够了 够了
Think that's lenient? - Enough, enough.
你会伤害那个男孩
You'll hurt the boy.
我的犯罪生涯就这样结束了
And so that ended my career in crime.
我从来没有得到蒙面复仇者戒指
And I never did get the Masked Avenger ring.
但时至今日我依然感到一阵寒意
But to this day I still get chills
当我想起他著名的结束语时
when I recall his famous sign-off.
请务必明天收听
Be sure and tune in tomorrow
蒙面复仇者的另一场冒险
for another adventure of The Masked Avenger,
当他飞过城市屋顶时 都听到他的哭声
when he flies over the city rooftops, and we all hear his cry...
恶徒们 无论你们在哪里 都要小心!
Beware, evildoers, wherever you are!
苔丝 你看到我的黄色包了吗?
Tess, did you see my yellow bag?
我没碰它
I didn't touch it.
哦 那是什么?把它打开
Ooh, what is that? Turn it up.
有什么大惊小怪的?
What's the fuss?
马努利斯先生终于约她出去了
Mr. Manulis finally asked her out.
他做了什么 失明了?
What'd he do, go blind?
他受到侮辱 对吗?
Him with the insults, right? Hey!
告诉她看起来不错
Tell her she looks nice.
我会告诉她 我会告诉她
I'll tell her, I'll tell her.
电影精选列表