You should get a girl. Abe, isn't this wonderful? You want another baby?
慢 慢 慢点
Slow. Slow. Slow.
你拿到包了吗?
You got the bag?
手提箱在衣柜里
The suitcase is in the closet.
就这样吧 亲爱的 你做得好
There you go, honey. You did a good job.
你也做得很好 马丁
You did a good job too, Martin.
我做得很好
I did a great job.
苔丝 你还没有见过西
Tess, you haven't met Sy yet.
很高兴认识你 西
Pleased to meet you, Sy.
我的荣幸 恭喜
My pleasure. Congratulations.
哦 这是我姐夫亚伯 还有塞伊尔
Oh, and this is my brother-in-law Abe. And Ceil.
我们最好还是走吧 要带你儿子去曼哈顿
We better be going. We're taking your son into Manhattan.
哦 太好了 那会很有趣
Oh, great. That'll be fun.
西有了一辆新车,我们要去兜兜风
Sy has a new car, and we'll do some driving.
别把他弄丢了 好吗?
Don't lose him, huh?
我们会好好照顾他的
We'll take good care of him.
我会很好的 别担心
I'll be good, don't worry.
玩的很开心 太好了 碧 多谢
Have a good time. That's nice, Bea. Thanks a lot.
别给他们添麻烦 好吗?
Don't give 'em any trouble, all right?
再见了 再见
Bye, now. - Bye.
他很好 好看啊
He's nice. Nice-lookin'.
他并不坏 我喜欢他
He's not bad. I like him.
她为什么要和他浪费时间?他结婚了
Why is she wasting her time with him? He's married.
真的吗?
Really?
他应该能摆脱困境
He's supposed to be getting out of it,
但你知道有些女人会抓得多紧
but you know how tight some women hold on.
告诉我怎么回事儿!
Tell me about it!
好吧 我希望她知道自己在做什么
Well, I hope she knows what she's doin'.
马丁 你确定要给宝宝起名叫艾伦吗?
Martin, are you sure you wanna call the baby Ellen?
当然 为什么不?为了纪念你的表弟埃迪
Sure, why not? In memory of your cousin Eddie.
在记忆中?他还没死
In memory? He's not dead yet.
他应该
He should be.
碧阿姨和她的男朋友给了我
Aunt Bea and her boyfriend gave me
度过的最美好的日子之一
one of the best days I ever had.
他们带我去看我的第一个广播节目
They took me to my first radio show.
如果这还不够刺♥激♥的话
And if that wasn't thrill enough,
碧阿姨被选为参赛者
Aunt Bea was chosen as a contestant.
你来自洛克威 是吧?
You're from Rockaway, huh?
是的
Yes.
碧 你是做什么的?
And what do you do, Bea?
我是个记账员
I'm a bookkeeper.
哦 有那么一会儿 我以为你说的是 养蜂人
Oh. For a minute, I thought you said beekeeper.
我讨厌被蜇
I'd hate to get stung.
现在 您选择“鱼”作为主题
Now, you chose as your topic "fish".
你是怎么了解“鱼”的?
How'd you get to know about fish?
嗯 我姐夫总是从羊头湾带鱼回家
Well, my brother-in-law brings home fish from Sheepshead Bay all the time,
一段时间后 你就能辨认出它们
and after a while you get to identify them.
啊 太好了 我明白了
Ah, that's great. I get it.
嗯 你能告诉我这是什么吗?
Well, can you tell me what this is?
碧阿姨没有遇到任何麻烦
Aunt Bea had no trouble.
与亚伯叔叔一起生活多年都成为了鱼类学家
Years of living with Uncle Abe had turned us all into ichthyologists.
最后 这个怎么样?
And finally, how about this one?
那是比目鱼
That's a flounder.
不不不 那是侥幸
No, no, no. That's a fluke.
你确定?
You're sure?
那是侥幸
That's a fluke.
嗯 这绝非侥幸!
Well, this is no fluke!
你赢了50块大洋!
You've won 50 silver dollars!
天啊 一套化学试剂 真不敢相信!
Boy, a chemistry set! I can't believe it!
我一直想要!
I've always wanted one of these!
迫不及待地想回家打开这个!这是太棒了!
I can't wait to get home and open this! This is fantastic!
碧?
Bea?
这是一个美好的下午 一个美好的下午
It was a lovely afternoon. A lovely afternoon.
天哪 差点忘了是什么样子了 还好我记得了
Gosh, I almost forgot what a fluke looked like. Good thing I remembered.
下周这个时候不会有任何事情悬在我们头上
This time next week we won't have anything hanging over our heads.
我将摆脱所有的义务
I'll be free of all my obligations.
你确定吗,西?
Are you sure, Sy?
我只是因为孩子才留下来的
I've only stayed because of the children.
我告诉你 碧 记住我的话
I'm telling you, Bea. Mark my words.
下周这个时候我将成为一个自♥由♥人
This time next week I'll be a free man.
而且还是店里最贵的一款!我简直不敢相信!
And the most expensive one in the store, too! I can't believe this!
那么剩下的钱我们该怎么办呢?
So what are we gonna do with the rest of the money?
碧阿姨用剩下的钱做了什么
What Aunt Bea did with the rest of the money
请我们大家去百老汇舞蹈宫
was treat us all to a Broadway dance palace.
她和西看起来非常相爱 而且看起来很幸福
She and Sy seemed very much in love, and she seemed happy.
但事实并非如此
But it was not to be.
因为一周后 西没有离开他的妻子和孩子
Because after a week, Sy did not leave his wife and children.
两周后他也没有这样做 以后也没有
Nor did he after two weeks, nor ever.
而随着这一年即将结束
And as the year came to a close,
碧阿姨很快就会回到她寻找真爱的旧梦
Aunt Bea would soon be back to her old dreams of finding a true love.
尽管如此 这一夜没有人有任何想法
Still, on this night no one had any thoughts
除了我们都度过了多么美好的时光
except what a wonderful time we were all having.
哦!我的天啊!
Oh! Oh, my God!
你做了这个了吗?我会杀了你!
Did you do this? I'll kill you!
当我抓住你时 我会杀了你!
When I catch you, I'll kill you!
过来 别跑
Come here! Don't you run away from me!
发生了什么?
What happened?
看看他对我的好外套做了什么! 什么?
Look what he did to my good coat! - What?
碧给他买♥♥了一套化学套装
Bea bought him a chemistry set.
他做了紫色染料 把它染成了紫色!
He made purple dye and dyed it purple!
这是我送给你的周年纪念日外套吗?
That's the coat I gave you for our anniversary?
你别打他!我要打他! 我可以打他!
You don't hit him! I'll hit him! - I can hit him!
你对他太随便了 我要打他!
You're too easy with him. I'll hit him!
亚伯?你看到妈妈的牙齿了吗?
Abe? Have you seen Mama's teeth?
她把它们忘在了水杯里 现在找不到了
She left 'em in a glass of water and she can't find them.
孩子们正在和他们一起打曲棍球
The kids were playin' hockey with 'em.
用妈妈的牙齿打曲棍球?
Playing hockey with Mama's teeth?
它们的大小与冰球差不多
They're about the same size as a puck.
哦 听着!听着 这就是康加舞!
Oh, listen! Listen, that's the conga!
我的老师说可以在康加舞线上遇到非常有趣的人
My teacher said you could meet very interesting men in a conga line.
来吧 露丝!来吧 赛尔!
Come on, Ruthie! Come on, Ceil!
我可以做这个!
I can do this!
一、二、三 康加舞!一、二、三 康加舞!
One, two, three, conga! One, two, three, conga!
过来!
Come here!
你这是在让自己的处境变得更糟!过来!
You're making it worse on yourself! Come here!
你能遇到这样做的男人吗?
You can meet men doing this?
她是这么说的
That's what she said.
这次你要付出代价了!
You're gonna pay for it this time!
我们用一个特殊的公告打断这个程序
We interrupt this program with a special bulletin.
宾夕法尼亚州斯特劳兹堡外的紧急救援人员
Emergency workers outside Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania,
正在努力带走一名8岁女孩
are working to remove an 8-year-old girl
谁掉进井里了
who has fallen down a well.
波莉菲尔普斯和朋友玩耍时掉进井里
Polly Phelps fell down the well while playing with friends,
从中午十二点起就一直被困在底部
and has been lodged at the bottom since twelve noon.
报告将在现场为您现场直播
Reports will be coming to you live on the spot
这场紧张的戏剧正在上演
where this tense drama is unfolding.
不知道女孩是否还活着
We don't know if the girl is still living,
尽管当局预测
although authorities are predicting
他们很快就会救出孩子
they will rescue the child within moments.
七个小时过去了 工人们仍然没能
It's been seven hours, and still workers have not been able
联♥系♥或释放8岁的波莉·菲尔普斯
to contact or free 8-year-old Polly Phelps.
你能听到我吗?波莉?
Can you hear me? Polly?
你能听到什么吗?
Can you hear anything?
与此同时 大批媒体人士也来到这里
Meanwhile, members of the press are here in abundance.
这个领域被怪异的白炽光照亮
This field is illuminated by the eerie incandescence
探照灯和闪光灯
of searchlights and flashbulbs.
菲尔普斯先生和夫人焦急地站在一旁等待
The anxious parents, Mr. and Mrs. Phelps, stand by waiting,
希望得到一些话语 一些迹象
hoping for some word, some sign.
我们将继续对事故现场进行直播
We'll continue to broadcast live from the scene of the accident
并为您带来详细信息
and bring you details as they unfold.
我确信所有美国人都在到处听收音机
电影精选列表