整个国家从未听到过她的表演
The country never got to hear her act.
命运在最后一刻介入了
At the last minute fate stepped in.
日本人轰炸了珍珠港
"The Japanese have bombed Pearl Harbor.
今天早上发生了一次突然袭击
"This morning a surprise attack was made,
给美国造成巨大伤亡
"with enormous casualties to the United States.
我们抢先为大家带来一份特别报道
"We are pre-empting this show to bring you a special report
以及美国总统的声明
"and a statement from the president of the United States."
我们不去表演吗?
Aren't we gonna do the show?
我们做什么 周一回来?
What do we do, come back Monday?
珍珠港事件是谁?
Who is Pearl Harbor?
在一个可怕的时刻
In one terrible moment,
世界事件发生在公众和莎莉·怀特之间
world events came between the public and Sally White.
突然之间 国家陷入了战争
And suddenly the nation was at war.
生活改变了
And lives changed.
莎莉和其他人一样
And Sally, like everyone else,
发现自己正在尽自己的一份力量
found herself doing her bit.
我不想没有你走路
I don't wanna walk without you
宝贝
Baby
没有我的手臂围绕着你行走
Walk without my arm about you
宝贝
Baby
我以为你离开我的那一天
I thought the day you left me behind
我会去散步
I'd take a stroll
让你从我的脑海中消失
And get you right off my mind
但现在我发现
But now I find that
没有阳光我不想走路
I don't wanna walk without the sunshine
为什么你必须关掉所有这些
Why'd you have to turn off all that
阳光?
Sunshine?
噢 宝贝 请回来吧
Oh, baby, please come back
否则你会为我伤透我的心
Or you'll break my heart for me
因为我...
Cause I...
没有你 我不想走
Don't wanna walk without you
不 先生
让我们记住珍珠港事件
Let's remember Pearl Harbor
我和朋友们按照广播电台的建议行事
My friends and I, acting on advice from the radio G-man Biff Baxter,
每天放学后收集废铁
collected scrap iron every day after school.
当地的苏打混混丽塔加入了WAC部队 穿上军装很帅
Our local soda jerk, Rita, joined the WACs and looked good in uniform.
莱利夫人的花盆里有一座胜利花♥园♥
And Mrs. Riley had a victory garden in her flowerpots.
广播里的故事发生了变化
On the radio, stories changed.
现在日本人和德国人成了恶棍
Now the Japanese and Germans were the villains.
好吧 你们这些轴心国老鼠!
"Okay, you Axis rats!
我知道你们有潜艇在我们海岸附近潜行!
"I know you got submarines sneaking around our coast!"
我们没有潜艇
"We have no submarines."
是的 你知道!潜艇和飞机!
"Yes, you do! U-boats and airplanes!
但美国人总是保持警惕 始终保持警惕!接受这个!
"But we Americans are always on the lookout, always alert! Take that!"
好吧 我想你已经吸取了教训
"Okay, I think you've learned your lesson.
一个有勇气的美国人抵得上你们20个人!
"One American with courage is worth 20 of you!
来吧 山姆大叔知道如何对付轴心国老鼠
"Come along. Uncle Sam knows what to do with Axis rats."
我和我的朋友们都非常重视比夫·巴克斯特的每一句话
My friends and I hung on Biff Baxter's every word.
当他说要 注意敌机时
When he said to watch for enemy planes
以及潜伏在海岸附近的潜艇
and submarines lurking off the coast,
我们的父母笑了 但我们认真对待它
our parents laughed. But we took it seriously.
请记住 如果我们看到任何德国飞机
Remember, if we see any German planes,
我有一个电♥话♥号♥码可以打 好吗?
I do have a number to call, okay?
哦 看看那个
Oh, look at that.
嘿 快看 有一个!
Hey, look, there's one!
不 不 那是我们的一员
No, no, that's one of ours.
我不认为德国人能如此轻易地到达这里
I don't think the Germans can get over here so easy.
他们能!蒙面复仇者说他们正在研发火箭!
They can! The Masked Avenger says they're working on rockets!
嘿 看 日本轰炸机!
Hey, look, a Japanese bomber!
让我看看! 下车
Let me see! - Get off.
嘿 哇!看看那个窗户!
Hey, wow! Look in that window!
让我看看!让我看看!
Let me see! Let me see!
你看到了什么?
What do you see?
天啊 多好的腿啊!
Jesus, what legs!
嘿 轮到我了!
Hey, it's my turn!
丛林鼓声疯狂地敲响
Jungle drums were madly beating
在诡异的光芒下
In the glare of eerie light
当当地人不断重复
While the natives kept repeating
古老的丛林仪式
Ancient jungle rites
突然 那些昏暗的武士们开始
All at once the dusky warriors began to
将他们的双臂举向天空
Raise their arms to skies above...
天哪 我几乎无法呼吸!
Oh, God, I can hardly breathe!
然后当地人上前吟诵
And the native then stepped forward to chant to
他的伏都教爱情女神
His voodoo goddess of love
啊 伟大的巴巴鲁
Ah, great Babalu
我是如此迷失和被抛弃
I'm so lost and forsaken
那天下午晚些时候
Later that afternoon,
我们都走到了水边
we all walked down to the water's edge.
谈话的焦点已经从纳粹转移到了更重要的问题上
The talk had shifted away from Nazis to more important matters.
男孩 她很漂亮
Boy, she was pretty.
她没什么特别的
She was nothin' special.
她没事 但我最喜欢的是丽塔·海华斯
She was all right. But my favorite is Rita Hayworth.
我喜欢贝蒂·格拉布尔
I like Betty Grable.
我喜欢达纳·安德鲁斯
I like Dana Andrews.
你开玩笑吧?达纳·安德鲁斯是一个男人
You kidding? Dana Andrews is a man.
她是?
She is?
你没看过《急速潜水》吗?
Didn't you ever see Crash Dive?
像达纳这样的名字?
With a name like Dana?
伙计们 想找飞机吗?
Say, guys, wanna look for planes?
我要回家了
I'm going home.
我跟你一起去 我们去听广播吧
I'll come with you. Let's go listen to the radio.
我不在乎这些人是否回家
I didn't care if the guys went home.
那天下午我的心情很有趣
I was in a funny mood that afternoon.
我只是站在那里 眺望着大西洋
I just stood there, looking out at the Atlantic.
我的心思在思考生活和女人
My mind was thinking about life, and women,
和一百万种不同的东西
and a million different things.
然后我突然看到了它
And then suddenly I saw it.
正如比夫·巴克斯特所描述的那样
It was just like Biff Baxter described it.
它如此神秘而无声地升起又沉没
It came up and went under so mysteriously and silently
我简直不敢相信自己的眼睛
that I couldn't believe my eyes.
后来我再也没有告诉过任何人这件事
I never told anyone about it afterward
因为我怀疑自己的经历
because I doubted my own experience.
此外 我知道没有人会相信我
Besides, I knew that no one would believe me.
除了比夫·巴克斯特之外没有人
No one except Biff Baxter.
他们要么太年轻 要么太老
They're either too young or too old
它们要么太灰色 要么太草绿色
They're either too gray or too grassy-green
采摘情况不佳 农作物歉收
The pickin's are poor and the crop is lean
在部队有什么好处
What's good is in the army
剩下的永远不会伤害我
What's left will never harm me
他们要么太老 要么太年轻
They're either too old or too young
所以 亲爱的 你永远不会被蜇到
So, darling you'll never get stung
明天我会和鹰童子军一起去远足 除非
Tomorrow I'll go hiking with that eagle scout unless
我接到爷爷的电♥话♥ 要下一盘快活的国际象棋
I get a call from Grandpa for a snappy game of chess
你在干什么'?
What are you doin'?
我没有尼龙袜了 但现在很多女孩都穿上了
I'm outta nylons. But lots of girls paint them on now.
最好希望不要下雨
Better hope it doesn't rain.
啊对
Oh, right.
哦 我真的认为这可能是一个
Oh, I really think this could be the one.
但愿如此
I hope so.
他长得帅 脾气好 有自己的事业
He's so good-looking, he's good-natured, he has his own business.
而他的未婚妻去年去世了
And his fiancée died last year,
所以他显然是有婚姻意识的
so he's obviously marriage-minded.
他怎么不在部队?
How come he's not in the army?
他有扁平足 但这是他唯一的缺点
He has flat feet. But that's his only drawback.
你真的认为你可以爱一个拱门塌陷的男人吗?
You really think you could love a man with fallen arches?
我知道 你觉得我要求太高了
I know, you think I'm too demanding.
我愿意 你拥有你所要求的这些品质
I do. You have these qualities you demand,
当你遇到一个好人时 会因为最小的错误而取消他的资格
and when you meet a nice man you disqualify him for the smallest fault.
这不是真的
That's not true.
那么纳特·伯恩斯坦到底出了什么问题呢?
So what was wrong with Nat Bernstein?
他穿着燕尾服 穿着白袜子
电影精选列表