I'm sure all Americans listening to their radios everywhere
正在为波莉菲尔普斯和菲尔普斯家人祈祷
are praying for Polly Phelps and the Phelps family.
老天保佑 别让她死!
Please, God, don't let her die!
天啊...
Oh, God...
消防部门和当地应急小组
The fire department and local emergency squads
已经工作好几个小时了
have been on the job for many hours.
困难似乎在于井很窄
The difficulty seems to be that the well is quite narrow,
以及周围的...
and the surrounding...
不 等等 等待...
No, wait. Wait...
看来他有什么东西 他正在拉绳子
It looks like he has something. He's tugging the rope.
他们非常非常缓慢地举起绳子
They're raising the rope very, very slowly.
他们似乎已经接近获救了
They seem to be close to a rescue.
警♥察♥抓到了她 支持
Police have her. Stand by.
我们将为您直播
We're coming to you live.
大学教师?唐 是唐?
Don? Don, is... Don?
噢 上帝 这太可怕了 女士们先生们
Oh, God, this is terrible, ladies and gentlemen.
孩子已经没有生命了
The child is not alive.
波莉·菲尔普斯去世了
Polly Phelps is dead.
经过努力和祈祷 小女孩还是死了
After all the efforts and prayers, the little girl is dead.
这是悲剧性的 简直是悲剧
This is tragic. Just tragic.
女士们先生们 我们的广播即将结束
We are going to end our broadcast, ladies and gentlemen.
我知道全美国都与菲尔普斯家族一样悲痛
I know that all America shares the grief of the Phelps family.
这是一场突如其来、出乎意料的人类悲剧
This has been a sudden, unexpected human tragedy.
晚上好 新年快乐
Good evening, and happy New Year.
我们在科尔国王厅进行现场直播
We're broadcasting live from the King Cole Room,
大家都在这里迎接1944年的到来
where everyone is here to welcome in 1944.
我曾经在这个地方工作过
I used to work in this place.
现在我和蒙面复仇者一起在这里!
Now I'm here with, of all people, the Masked Avenger!
当心邪恶之徒 无论你身在何处!
Beware, evildoers, wherever you are!
现在他们在哪里?你看到他们了吗?
Now where are they? Do you see them?
他们就在那里 大家好!
They're there. Hello, everybody!
听听那个 那家夜♥总♥会♥听起来不是很棒吗?
Listen to that. Doesn't it sound wonderful at that nightclub?
是的 我们为什么不在那里 亚伯?
Yeah. Why aren't we there, Abe?
因为我们在这里
'Cause we're here.
你不想去热门景点并用我的拖鞋喝香槟吗?
Don't you wanna hit the hot spots and drink champagne from my slipper?
我不能喝那么多
I can't take that much liquid.
此外 只有怪人和疯子才会在除夕夜出去
Besides, only creeps and crazy people go out on New Year's Eve.
那么你绝对应该出去
Then you should definitely go out.
有些人在俱乐部喝香槟
There are those who drink champagne at clubs,
而我们这些听他们讲话的人则喝着香槟
and us, who listen to them drink champagne.
今天早上我听到了《与艾琳和罗杰共进早餐》
I heard Breakfast With Irene and Roger this morning.
他们说今晚要去科尔王厅
They said they were going to the King Cole Room tonight.
他们说他们所有的朋友都会在那里
And they said all their friends would be there.
罗杰和艾琳都很富有很有名 他们有一个广播节目
Roger and Irene are rich and famous. They have a radio show.
他们穿着华丽的衣服 与名人朋友交往
They wear fancy clothes, they hobnob with their celebrity friends,
他们去所有的夜♥总♥会♥
they go to all the nightclubs.
怎么 你觉得他们比我们幸福吗?
What, you think they're happier than us?
我需要多长时间才能回答这个问题?
How long do I have to answer that?
你要是能回家就好了
You'd be so nice to come home to
你在火边一定会很开心
You'd be so nice by the fire
趁着微风高处
While the breeze on high
唱着摇篮曲
Sings a lullaby
你会是我的全部
You'd be all that I
可以渴望
Could desire
星空下
Under stars
冬日的寒意
Chilled by the winter
八月的月光下
Under an August moon
在上方闪耀
Burning above
你会很好的
You'd be so nice
你将是天堂
You'd be paradise
回到家中
To come home to
还留有爱意
And love
什么 今晚没有约会吗?
What, no date tonight?
好吧 没关系 我们都在一起
Well, it's okay. We're all together.
星空下
Under stars
冬日的寒意
Chilled by the winter
八月的月光下
Under an August moon
在上方闪耀
Burning above
你会很好的
You'd be so nice
你将是天堂
You'd be paradise
回到家中
To come home to
还留有爱意
And love
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
度过美好的一年
To a wonderful year.
幸运一击 请
Lucky Strike, please.
谢谢 留着零钱吧
Thank you. Keep the change.
你知道 现在还没到午夜 我就醉了
You know, it's not even midnight and I'm drunk.
有人见过这个地方的屋顶吗?
Anyone ever seen the roof of this place?
它拥有这座城市最美妙的景色
It has the most marvelous view of the city.
你怎么知道屋顶的?
How do you know the roof?
我在这里工作的时候爬过一次
I went up once when I worked here.
情况却截然不同
The circumstances were quite different.
我们为什么不去那里看看呢?
Why don't we go up there and see it?
你是否想要?跟我来
Would you like to? Come with me.
快点 多有趣啊!
Come on. What fun!
哦 这里很冷
Oh, it's freezing up here.
这真是太棒了 太棒了 但是这里很冷!
It's just amazing. Amazing, but it's freezing up here!
多么疯狂的想法啊!
What a crazy idea!
你到底来这里做什么?
What were you doing up here anyway?
说来话长
Oh, it's a long story.
看看天空 天已经这么阴了
Oh, look at the sky. It's gotten so overcast.
还有所有的灯 这是一座什么样的城市啊!
And all the lights. What a city this is!
又一年过去了
Another year is passing.
希望《1944》能有好的结果
I hope 1944 turns out well.
时间过得真快 他们都去哪儿了?
They pass so quickly. Where do they all go?
这么快 然后我们就老了
So quickly. And then we get old.
我们从来不知道它是关于什么的
And we never knew what any of it was about.
这就对了
That's right.
我不知道后代是否会听说过我们
I wonder if future generations will ever even hear about us.
这不太可能
It's not likely.
足够的时间之后 一切都会过去
After enough time, everything passes.
我不在乎我们有多大
I don't care how big we are,
或者说在他们的生活中有多重要
or how important in their lives.
六、五、四、
Six, five, four,
三二一!
three, two, one!
新年快乐!
Happy New Year!
马丁 我对未来有点害怕
Martin, I'm a little scared for the future.
你害怕什么?别担心那么多 好吗?
What are you scared about? Don't worry so much, okay?
新年快乐! 新年快乐 碧
Happy New Year! - Happy New Year, Bea.
大家 新年快乐 新年快乐
Happy New Year, everybody. - Happy New Year.
他在做什么?
What is he doin' up?
我叫醒了他 以免他忘记 1944 年
I woke him so he wouldn't forget 1944.
新年快乐!
Happy New Year!
天哪 我希望这场战争结束!
God, I wish this war was over!
周围没有单身男人!
There are no single men around!
新年快乐!
Happy New Year!
新年快乐
Happy New Year.
今年你会找到你的真爱
This year you'll find your true love.
我骨子里有一种感觉
I have a feeling in my bones.
是的你将会
Yes, you will.
哦 你知道我们应该用什么来开始新年吗?
Oh, you know what we should start the New Year with?
一条小红鲷鱼!
A little red snapper!
大家新年快乐
Hey, happy New Year, everybody.
新年快乐 马丁
Happy New Year, Martin.
新年快乐 苔丝
Happy New Year, Tess.
爸爸 新年快乐
Hey, Pop, happy New Year.
开始下雪了 我们下楼吧
Hey, it's startin' to snow. Let's go downstairs.
当心 邪恶之徒 无论你身在何处!
Beware, evildoers, wherever you are!
我永远忘不了那个除夕夜
I never forgot that New Year's Eve,
当碧阿姨叫醒我 让我看到《1944》的到来
when Aunt Bea awakened me to watch 1944 come in.
我从来没有忘记那些人中的任何一个
电影精选列表