必须和真实的洋娃娃调情
Will have to flirt with dollies that are real
当我晚上回家时
When I come home at night
她会等待
She will be waiting
她将成为这个世界上最真实的娃娃
She'll be the truest doll in all this world
把手♥枪♥放下 宝贝 把手♥枪♥放下
Lay that pistol down, babe lay that pistol down...
现在 当这首歌♥流行的时候
Now, when this song was popular,
我记得一件奇怪的小事
I remember a strange little event.
我和我的朋友安德鲁在学校外面堆了一个雪人
My friend Andrew and I built a snowman outside the school.
他用一种特殊的蔬菜补充了它的解剖结构
He supplemented its anatomy with a particular vegetable.
直到有一天晚上她发现我是对的
Until one night she caught me right
现在我正在逃跑
And now I'm on the run
哦 放下那把手♥枪♥ 宝贝 放下那把手♥枪♥
Oh, lay that pistol down babe, lay that pistol down
拿着手♥枪♥的妈妈放下了手♥枪♥
Pistol-packin' mama lay that pistol down
我们听的另一首歌♥是卡门米兰达的
Another song we listened to was by Carmen Miranda.
我只能想到我的表弟露西 以及她是多么喜欢它
I can only think of my cousin Ruthie and how much she loved it.
麦尔齐·多茨 我记得我第一次听到这首歌♥的时候
Mairzy Doats. I remember when I first heard that song.
我总是把它的受欢迎与一件离奇的事件联♥系♥在一起
I always associate its popularity with a bizarre incident,
当齐普斯基先生 通常是一个非常安静的人
when Mr. Zipsky, normally a very quiet man,
精神崩溃 在购物区横行
had a nervous breakdown and ran amok through the shopping district.
有点混乱和兴奋
A little bit jumbled and jivey
唱母马吃燕麦 确实吃燕麦 小羊羔吃常春藤
Sing "mares eat oats and does eat oats and little lambs eat ivy"
哦 小猫咪 小猫咪和小羊羔
Oh, mairzy doats and dozy doats and liddle lamzy divey
你也是个基德利潜水员不是吗?
A kiddley divey too wouldn't you?
我最生动的记忆与一首古老的广播歌♥曲有关
My most vivid memory connected with an old radio song
我与碧阿姨的时光联♥系♥在一起
I associate with the time Aunt Bea
和她当时的男友切斯特
and her then-boyfriend Chester
带我去纽约看电影
took me into New York to the movies.
这是我第一次看到无线电城音乐厅
It was the first time I'd ever seen the Radio City Music Hall,
就像进入天堂一样
and it was like entering heaven.
我一生中从未见过如此美丽的东西
I just never saw anything so beautiful in my life.
我希望我永远不会醒来
I hope I never waken
这超出了我的承受能力
It's more than I could bear
发现我被抛弃了
To find that I'm forsaken
如果你是个幻想家
If you're a fantasy
那我就满足了
Then I'm content to be
爱上你
In love with loving you
并祈祷我的梦想成真
And pray my dream comes true
我渴望亲吻你
I long to kiss you
但我不敢
But I would not dare
我很害怕
I'm so afraid
让你消失
That you may vanish
在空中
In the air
所以 亲爱的
So, darling
如果我们的爱情破裂
If our romance should break up
我希望我永远不会醒来
I hope I never wake up
如果你是但是
If you are but
一个梦
A dream
啊!闪电!
Ah! Lightning!
现在 还记得香烟女孩莎莉吗?
Now, remember Sally the cigarette girl?
好吧 我现在想回到她身边
Well, I wanna come back to her now,
因为有一些与莎莉有关的精彩广播故事
because there are some great radio stories associated with Sally.
她是那些事情发生时总是在身边的角色之一
She was one of those characters that are always around when things happen.
另外 她最终成为塞伊尔阿姨最喜欢的节目的明星
Plus, she eventually became the star of Aunt Ceil's favorite show.
但那是后来的事了 现在我们发现她正在挣扎
But that's later. Right now we find her struggling,
黑帮经营的夜♥总♥会♥里的衣帽寄存女孩
a coat-check girl in a nightclub run by a mobster.
已经是下班后了
It's after hours.
如果我不在乎
If I didn't care
我会有这样的感觉吗?
Would I feel this way?
如果这不是爱
If this isn't love
那我为什么会激动呢?
Then why do I thrill?
是什么让我头晕目眩
And what makes my head go round and round
当我的心静止的时候?
While my heart stands still?
如果我不在乎
If I didn't care
会一样吗?
Would it be the same?
我的天啊!你杀了戴维斯先生!
Oh, my God! You killed Mr. Davis!
我看见你开枪打死他了!
I saw you shoot him!
帮助!我的天啊!帮助!
Help! Oh, my God! Help!
你要带我去哪儿?
Where are you taking me?
住口 你得到你的了
Shut up. You're gettin' yours.
这不是什么个人的事 只是运气不好你是目击者
It's nothin' personal. It's just bad luck you were a witness.
我这一生 运气都不好
My whole life, I had bad luck.
我也是
Me too.
你从哪来? 布鲁克林
Where are you from? - Brooklyn.
是的?我也是
Yeah? Me too.
下落?
Whereabouts?
卡纳西
Canarsie.
我也是! 是的?
Me too! - Yeah?
85街
85th Street.
我在86街
I was 86th Street.
没开玩笑吧?你一定知道乔伊蛤屋
No kiddin'? You must know Joey's Clam House.
我一直在那里吃饭
I ate there all the time.
这是一个有趣的巧合
This is a funny coincidence.
多年来我没有遇到老邻居的任何人
I meet nobody from the old neighborhood in years,
我终于做到了 我必须杀了她
I finally do, and I gotta kill her.
你是弗雷迪·怀特的女儿 是吧?
You were Freddie White's daughter, huh?
我记得你扎着小辫子的时候
I remember you when you had little pigtails
和你的牙齿上的牙套
and braces on your teeth.
你是附近最可爱的小女孩
You were the cutest little girl in the neighborhood.
给你 你也需要子弹吗?
Here you are. You need bullets, too?
这里
Here.
亲爱的 你说你喜欢辣椒
Honey, you said you enjoyed the peppers.
是的 它们很好吃
Yeah. They're delicious.
多吃一些 因为你说你非常非常喜欢它们
Eat some more of these, because you said you enjoyed them very, very much.
谢谢
Thank you.
你要把她的尸体扔到哪里?
Where you gonna dump her body?
在泽西岛 妈妈
In Jersey, Mama.
凌晨四点 你想把她的尸体扔到泽西岛吗?
Four in the morning, you wanna dump her body in Jersey?
把她扔进红钩!
Dump her in Red Hook!
亲爱的 你看 这些虾又好吃又新鲜
Sweetheart, look, these shrimps are nice and fresh.
我今天做的
I made them today.
听着 我不会尖叫 老实说!
Listen, I ain't gonna squeal, honest!
我可以保守秘密
I can keep a secret.
我了解百老汇每个人的一切!真的
I know everything about everybody on Broadway! Really.
我工作的地方每个人都有秘密 你以为我到处说话吗?
Places I work, I got secrets on everybody. Think I go around talkin'?
但你做什么呢?
But what do you do?
她唱歌♥ 妈妈
She sings, Mama.
哦耶?那很好
Oh, yeah? That's nice.
我也可以演戏
I can act, too.
我会做任何事情来上广播
I'd just do anything to get on radio.
我很乐意提供天气预报或采访人们
I'd be happy to give the weather report, or interview people.
我觉得我是天生的我是一个很棒的舞者
I think I'm a natural. I'm a great dancer.
但你不能在广播中跳舞
But you can't dance on radio.
我知道 因为他们看不到你!
I know. 'Cause they can't see you!
等待 过来 罗科 我得告诉你一件事
Wait. Come here, Rocco. I got to tell you something.
你跟我到这里来吧
You come over here with me.
听我说 你不用担心那个女孩
Listen to me. You don't have to worry about that girl.
她在这里速度不太快 她不会惹麻烦的
She's not too fast up here. She wouldn't make no trouble.
我为她感到难过 她非常想进入广播行业
I feel sorry for her. She wants to get into radio so badly.
我认为有些男人会利用这一点 她很漂亮
I think some men take advantage. She's so pretty.
听我说
Listen to me.
那么你的表弟安吉洛就可以帮助她
Then your cousin Angelo could help her.
是的 因为他认识电台里的每个人
Yes, because he knows everybody on radio.
他可以给她任何一个小角色
He could get her any little part,
因为他们欠他这个人情
because they owe him this favor.
好吧 现在他们不仅决定不把莎莉赶走
All right, now they not only decide not to bump Sally off,
他们让一位亲戚代表她提出了不可拒绝的请求
but they get a relative to ask an unrefusable favor on her behalf.
我不知道人们是否被贿赂或威胁
I don't know if people were bribed or threatened,
但她突然发现自己有一个大戏份
but she suddenly found herself with a big acting part
在一个非常严肃的戏剧广播节目中 正在表演契诃夫
on a very serious dramatic radio show that was doing Chekhov.
现在是故事的回报
Now the payoff to the story.
电影精选列表