沃尔德鲍姆夫人在地铁里发现了一个钱包
Mrs. Waldbaum found a pocketbook in the subway
她认为不会归还
and she doesn't think she's gonna give it back.
你不应该再听了
You ought to stop listening.
苔丝 我可以借用你的锚钉吗?当然
Tess, can I borrow your anchor pin? - Sure, sure.
天哪 他太帅了!
Oh, God, he's so handsome!
我等了好久了!我没想到他会问我!
I waited so long! I never thought he'd ask me!
你们在哪里见面的? 在卡茨基尔
Where'd you meet? - In the Catskills.
他骑马、跳舞 他还是一名网球运动员!
He rides horseback, he dances, he's some tennis player!
听起来是个完美的受害者 他是做什么的?
Sounds a perfect victim. What's he do?
他的公♥司♥进口咖啡
His firm imports coffee.
爸爸 你做什么?
What do you do, Dad?
把我的香烟拿来
Hey, get my cigarettes.
这可能是我祈祷的答案
This could be the answer to my prayers.
难道你还没有到妥协的时候吗?
Isn't it time you compromised?
我不知道这个词的意思
I don't know the meaning of that word.
所以保持单身吧
So stay single.
你能闻到我的香水味吗?
Can you smell my perfume?
哦 天哪 哦 天哪 好的...
Oh, gosh. Oh, gosh. Okay...
塞尔 明白了 我不想显得太着急
Ceil, get it. I don't want to appear too anxious.
我整个下午都在清理鱼
I've been cleaning fish all afternoon.
我会得到它 哦 天哪 我的眼镜
I'll get it. - Oh, my gosh, my glasses.
差点忘了我的眼镜
Almost forgot my glasses.
哦 好吧 你好!进来吧 请进来好吗?
Oh, well, hello! Come on in. Would you come in, please?
我是碧的妹妹 苔丝
I'm Bea's sister, Tess.
你好吗?碧准备好了吗?
How do you do? Is Bea ready?
哦 她只需要一分钟
Oh, she'll only be a minute.
这是 呃 我家人的大部分
This is, uh, most of my family.
哦你好
Oh, hello.
这是我的丈夫
And this is my husband.
哦 幸会
Oh, pleased, pleased!
这就是 呃 你得到的一次坚定的握手
That's, uh, a firm handshake you got.
嗯 当然 我讨厌当有人握手时 他们把一只死爪子放进去
Well, sure. I hate when somebody shakes your hand, they put a dead paw in it.
西德尼 啊!
Sidney. - Ahh!
你是不是等了很久?
Have you been waiting long?
哦 一点也不 甜心
Oh, not at all, sugar.
好吧 祝你玩得开心
Well, have a nice time.
是的 来吧 甜心
Yeah, come on, sugar.
进入旧老爷车 我们要把小镇漆成红色!
Into the old jalopy. We're gonna paint the town red!
哦 天哪 碧看起来是不是很可爱?
Aw, gosh, didn't Bea look lovely?
难道她掉进香水缸里了?
Did she fall into vat of perfume?
小时候 三姐妹中
When we were young, of the three sisters,
她被认为是最漂亮的
she was considered the pretty one.
一些比赛 哦 你知道什么?
Some contest. - Oh, what do you know?
你很幸运 我爱你 你这个老混♥蛋♥
You're lucky I love you, you old douche bag.
碧阿姨和马努利斯先生玩得很开心
Aunt Bea and Mr. Manulis were having a wonderful time.
带她去康尼岛
He took her out to Coney Island,
他们去那里滑旱冰
where they went roller-skating.
虽然她一生中从未滑过轮滑
Although she had never roller-skated in her life,
在他能干的手中 她尽力了
in his capable hands, she did her best.
他带她去吃牡蛎和啤酒
He took her for oysters and beer.
正如她后来讲述的那样 因为戴眼镜而感到害羞
As she later told the story, she was shy about having to wear glasses,
并一直试图掩盖她需要它们的事实
and kept trying to hide the fact that she needed them.
碧姨妈真的爱上了马努利斯先生
Aunt Bea was really developing a crush on Mr. Manulis.
当他们边吃边开玩笑时 很难猜到
As they ate and joked, it would have been impossible to guess
他们在一起的夜晚很快就会以彻底的灾难结束
that their evening together would soon end in total disaster.
哦 我度过了一段美好的时光!
Oh, did I have a wonderful time!
那杯啤酒我还有点醉意
I'm still a little tipsy from that beer.
哦真的吗?因为你只有一个
Oh, really? 'Cause you only had one.
我知道 但是酒精对我的影响很大
I know, but alcohol affects me strongly.
而你 你怎么会开车呢?你一定喝了五杯啤酒!
And you, how can you even drive? You must have had five beers!
哦 我是个大男孩了 我可以喝十杯!
Oh, I'm a big boy. I could have ten!
哦 还有这么大雾
Oh, and it's so foggy.
是的 我喜欢雾 非常浪漫
Yeah. I love the fog. It's very romantic.
呃-哦!那是什么?
Uh-oh! What's that?
你不会相信这一点 但我们已经没油了
You won't believe this, but we're out of gas.
哦 天哪
Oh, gosh.
你难道不知道吗?就在微风角的顶端
Wouldn't you know it? Right out here on the tip of Breezy Point, too.
看来我们被困在这里了 至少要等雾散去
Looks like we're stuck here. At least till the fog lifts.
哦 好吧 女孩该做什么?
Oh, well, what's a girl to do?
哦 西德尼!西德尼 这是我们第一次约会
Oh, Sidney! Sidney, this is our first date together.
噢 碧 你知道我对你的感觉
Aw, Bea, you know how I feel about ya.
我们用特别新闻公告打断了我们的谈话
We interrupt with a special news bulletin.
美国总统已宣布进入紧急状态
A state of emergency has been declared by the president of the United States.
我们前往新泽西州威尔逊格伦进行现场直播
We go live to Wilson's Glen, New Jersey,
数百个不明航♥天♥器着陆的地方
where the landing of hundreds of unidentified spacecraft
目前已被正式确认为火星人的全面入侵
has now been officially confirmed as a full-scale invasion by Martians.
人们在逃亡的过程中不断死去并被践踏
People are dying and being trampled in their efforts to escape.
到处都是电线断了
The power lines are down everywhere.
我们随时都可能被切断
We could be cut off at any minute.
天啊!
Oh, my gosh!
还有另一组宇宙飞船
There's another group of spaceships,
外星飞船 从天而降
of alien ships, coming out of the sky...
尽管他整个晚上都在虚张声势
Despite his bravado all evening,
马努利斯先生惊慌失措地跑出了车
Mr. Manulis panicked and bolted out of the car.
他对星际入侵的报道感到非常害怕 以至于逃跑了
He was so frightened by the reports of interplanetary invasion that he ran off,
留下碧阿姨去对付那些黏糊糊的绿色怪物
leaving Aunt Bea to contend with the slimy green monsters
他预计随时都会从天上掉下来
he expected to drop from the sky at any moment.
她步行回家 六英里
She walked home. Six miles.
当马努利斯先生要求下周约会时
When Mr. Manulis called for a date the next week,
她让我妈妈说她看不到他 她嫁给了一个火星人
she told my mother to say she couldn't see him. She had married a Martian.
早些时候 我答应了一些关于明星的内♥幕♥故事
Now earlier, I promised some inside stories about the stars.
这是一天晚上实际发生的一件小事
Here's a little something that actually happened one night
与罗杰和艾琳
with Roger and Irene.
今晚大家都在这里 亲爱的
Everyone's here tonight, sweetheart.
那不是理查德吗?
Isn't that Richard?
哦 理查德?我们在摩罗斯科观看了那场演出
Oh, Richard? We saw that show at the Morosco.
你说得对 太棒了
You're right, it's terrific.
谢谢
Thank you.
我以为我在酒吧看到了欧内斯特·海明威
I thought I saw Ernest Hemingway at the bar.
嗯 我听说他在城里 天使 是的
Well, I heard he was in town, angel, yes.
雪茄?香烟?我要一些骆驼牌的
Cigars? Cigarettes? - I'll have some Camels.
哦 你好 戴利先生
Oh, hello, Mr. Daly.
你去哪儿了?我总是找不到你
Where have you been? I can never get hold of you.
我告诉过你一切都结束了
I told you it was over.
请不要这么说!
Please don't say that!
听着 你整天给我打电♥话♥!我遇见了
Listen, you call me all hours! I meet...
我在酒店房♥间、汽车后座、停滞的电梯里遇见你
I meet you in hotel rooms, in the back of cars, in stalled elevators...
你会失去对我的尊重
You're gonna lose your respect for me.
请你不要无理取闹
Please, don't be unreasonable.
雪茄?香烟?
Cigars? Cigarettes?
请抽支雪茄
Cigar, please.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
莎莉 你现在不能把它分开 我爱上了你
Sally, you can't break it off now. I'm in love with you.
是的 如果你爱我 就会离开你的妻子嫁给我
Yeah. If you loved me, you'd leave your wife and marry me.
不能这么做 我们的收视率太高了
I can't do that. Our ratings are too high.
嗨 罗杰 幸运一击 请
Hi, Roger. Lucky Strikes, please.
我看着你 心中充满了渴望
I look at you and I'm aflame with longing.
哦 我该怎么办?我是一个单身女孩
Oh, what am I gonna do? I'm a single girl.
我想要你 莎莉 我我渴望你
I want you, Sally. I... I crave you.
我和该机构的负责人谈过你的事
I spoke to the head of the agency about you.
他想见见你
He wants to meet you.
真的吗?
Really?
我告诉他了
I told him
你是我多年来见过的最有前途的年轻女演员
you were the most promising young actress I'd seen in years.
但你根本就没看过我演戏
But you've never even seen me act.
我有很强的直觉
I've got great intuition.
我非常关心你 我必须拥有你 莎莉
I care so much about you. I've just got to have you, Sally.
我我的欲望快要爆♥炸♥了
I'm... I'm exploding with desire.
好吧 我我们现在做不到 我正在轮班
Well, I... We can't do it now. I'm working my shift.
一定有个地方可以让我们单独呆几分钟
There must be somewhere we can be alone for a few minutes.
电影精选列表