他正盯着我们呢 别看了
And he's looking right at us, so move.
好了 我们可以走了
Okay we're good to go.
系好安全带
Hang on to your seatbelts.
这里有些抖
These things are kind of rough.
约瑟是这里的一位
And Jose here's a student.
飞行员学院
Pilot in training.
下一站 不列颠哥伦比亚
Next stop, BC!
他们飞越了太平洋终于出现了
Over the Pacific, they got out.
他们去加拿大了
They're going to Canada.
我需要所有的北部单位
I need all northern units
都来搜寻 EO175 和 IO174
out in search of EO175 and IO174.
所有的特工和机器人
They're headed into District Territory
他们要进入这个区域搜索
including all agents and androids.
我们也要追踪原始目标 IO35
We also have a trail on primary subject IO35.
请待命 结束
Please standby, over.
加拿大 不列颠哥伦比亚
找到什么了吗?
Find anything?
是的 看起来这里有一辆火车
Yeah, it looks like there's a train
通向与他最近的城镇
that leads into his nearest town.
离他的小屋还有30英里
It's 30 miles from his cabin
但我们最多到那里了
but it's the closest we can get.
那就这样去
Let's do it.
感觉还不错
Yeah it feels like it's fine.
我还可以握拳 感觉很好
I can make a fist and it feels fine.
只是当我扭动它的时候…
It's just when I twist it...
扭动你的手腕吗?
Twist your wrist?
是的
Yeah.
你从哪儿弄来的戒指?
Where did you get that ring?
噢
Oh.
我叔叔送我的
My uncle got it for me.
它代表着爱
It stands for love.
他想让我记住
He wanted me to remember that
不管我的处境如何
no matter the circumstances I was in
我都一直被人爱着
that I was always loved.
有时候我会忘记
It's a good reminder.
它能很好地提醒我
Sometimes I forget.
不 你不能从那里发射火箭
No but you can't launch a rocket from out there.
这需要好几年的时间
It takes years.
你真是个火箭科学家
So you're literally a rocket scientist.
实际上卫星
Well actually satellites
是非常棘手的
are what's really tricky to do.
你真是个书呆子
You're such a dork.
我才不是
Whatever man, I'm not.
计算机工程需要很多精力
Computer engineering, it takes a lot of focus,
精确的计算
precise calculation and you have to be
数学必须要好
really good at math and it's,
也许有点像书呆子吧
yeah maybe it's a little dorky.
是的
Yeah.
但也就那么一点点
But barely though.
该死
Dammit.
什么?
What?
他们在跟着我们
They're following us.
什么?
What?
ISRP的警♥察♥ 他们在跟踪我们
ISRP cops, they're tracking us.
追踪者锁定
Trackers located.
来 把这些穿上
Here, put these on!
什么?
What?
这些机器人的程序设定
The androids are programmed
用面部识别我们
to use facial recognition for IDs.
面具会干扰他们的相机
The masks will confuse their cameras.
我不认为这样有用
I don't think this is working!
别动
Don't move.
走 走 走
Go, go, go, go!
快 我们得爬上去
Come on, we have to climb!
未找到目标面部
Subject IDs not found.
追踪所有跟踪设备
Pursue all tracking devices.
追踪设备锁定
Trackers located.
目标在屋顶
Subjects on roof.
快 快跑
Come on, keep running!
不要停
Don't stop!
I4号♥追寻目标
I4 pursuing subjects.
来吧 我们得跳车
Come on, we have to jump a car.
小心
There!
I4号♥掉落车厢
Bot unit I4 down.
继续追踪追踪设备
Continue pursuing tracking devices.
快
Come on!
好了 我们走
All right, let's go!
目标锁定
Trackers located.
嘿
Hey.
没想到这一手吧
Didn't see that coming.
谢谢
Thanks.
在那边
There it is.
你是谁?
Who are you?
卡尔 卡尔 我是艾萨克
Carl, Carl, it's Isaac!
跟你视频聊天的
From the video chat.
我就是那个给你传输信♥号♥♥的人
I'm the one that gave you the signal.
他们是谁?
Who are they?
这是萨拉
This is Sara.
她也被绑♥架♥过
She was abducted too.
那是泽德 他帮我们联♥系♥到了你
And that's Zed, he helped us contact you.
你们的追踪器关闭了吗?
Have you been deactivated?
什么意思?
What do you mean?
有人跟着你们吗?
Is anybody following you?
没有 就我们
No it's just us.
嘿 怎么了?
Hey, what's the matter?
等等 你要干什么
Wait, what are you doing?
等等 这是什么?
Wait, what is that?
还有谁?
Who else?
-走开 -这是什么?
- Move! - What is that?
你?
You?
信♥号♥♥丢失
他们离线了
They're offline.
有人把他们的追踪器关闭了
Someone deactivated them.
追踪装置
Tracking devices.
就在你的手臂里
It's what's in your arms.
不是那些特工在追踪你们
It's not the agents'.
是他们
Them.
你们来早了
You guys are early.
他们两天后才到
They arrive in two days.
在我脱离ISRP的控制之后
After I got out of the hands of the ISRP
我需要找到一种联♥系♥方式
I needed to find a way to make contact.
我知道那里有研究设施
I knew that there were research facilities
在试着做我想做的事
trying to do what I wanted to do
所以我买♥♥了一些他们的设备
so I bought up some of their equipment.
我已经累积了20年
I've been accumulating this stuff for 20 years.
我早期的一些测试
Some of my early tests
能够接收到信♥号♥♥ 一些奇怪的声音
was able to pick up signals, strange noises.
你听不到东西
Stuff you don't hear.
我能收到的很罕见
What I got back was rare.
多年来 我发现了一种
Throughout the years I was able to
将信♥号♥♥解码成音频的方法
discover a way to decode the signals to audio.
再把音频转换成语言
And audio to language.
这是我捕捉到的一些东西
Here's some of what I picked up.
翻译过来的意思就是
And this is what that translates to.
接近太阳系
Approaching solar system.
地球轨道
Orbiting Earth.
人类的起源地
Human origin positive.
返回中
Returning.
这只是我解码得到到的一些东西
This is just some of what I have.
还有更多需要我去解码的
There's more that I'm working on.
但你发回的信♥号♥♥
But the signal that you sent back,
电影精选列表