We're looking for Zed.
谢谢
Thank you.
泽德 是吗?
Zed, right?
你是泽德?
You're Zed?
我们要找一个人的信息
We're looking for information on someone
镇上一个女人告诉了我们你的名字
and the woman at the last town gave us your name.
她说你能帮我们
She said you could help us.
你叫什么?
What's your name?
我叫艾萨克 这是萨拉
My name is Isaac, this is Sara.
你的全名
Your full name.
艾萨克·塞浦拉斯
Isaac Cypress.
听着 我先跟你说
Look, I need to let you know up front
你需要对我百分之百的诚实
that you need to be 100 percent honest with me.
如果你骗我一次
If you tell me one wrong thing
我就不会帮你了
I can't help you.
我再给你一次机会
So here's a second chance.
你真实的名字叫什么?
What's your real name?
我跟你说的是实话
I'm being honest with you.
我的真名就是艾萨克·塞浦瑞斯
My real name is Isaac Cypress.
好的
Okay.
坐下吧
Have a seat.
我们在找一个叫卡尔的人
So we're looking for this guy named Carl.
噢 不 我们得走了
Oh no, we have to go.
什么?
What?
他们就在外面
They're outside.
ISRP警♥察♥在找你们吗?
Caught the attention of ISRP cops, huh?
等等 你认识那些人吗?
Wait, you know about those guys?
是的 他们是国际
Yeah they're part of the International
太空研究计划里的人
Space Research Program.
为联♥合♥国♥工作的机构
They're an agency that works for the UN.
这是最高机密
Top secret stuff. They take residency in
他们住在附近的地下设施里
underground facilities around here.
没有人知道他们
No one knows about them.
至少像你这样的平民百姓都不知道
Not your average civilian anyway.
我有访问他们网络的特权
You could say I have privileged access to their network.
你做了什么让他们注意到你?
What'd you do to get on their radar?
我也想知道
Still trying to figure that out.
他们绑♥架♥了我们
They kidnapped us.
这就是我用无法追踪的网络链接的原因
That's why I have an untraceable connection.
你住在这后面吗?
Do you live back here?
我经常搬家
I move around a lot.
但是我待在这里已经有六个月了
But I've been here for the last six months or so.
再没有像哥斯达黎加的地方了
No place like Costa Rica.
好了
All right.
就是这里
This is it.
这上面?
Up there?
哇
Wow.
注意脚下
Watch your step.
他的名字叫卡尔
Okay his name is Carl.
他姓什么?
What's his last name?
麦森内
Meissner.
麦森内 卡尔·麦森内
Meissner, Carl Meissner.
嘿 伙计 放松点
Hey, brain man, relax.
好的
Right, okay.
这里没人能追踪到我们
No one can trace us here
所以在我布置这里的时候
so just chill out for a minute
稍微放松一下
while I set this up.
要不是我们在逃
If we weren't fugitives
住在这里倒是挺不错
this would be a pretty place to live.
是啊
Wow, yeah.
不可思议
It's amazing.
在咖啡馆遇见你之前 我就知道你是谁了
I knew who you were before I met you at the cafe.
我在新闻上看到你了
I saw your story on the news.
这里空气真好
It was kind of refreshing.
你从没跟我讲过你的故事
You never told me your story.
我没有和任何人讲过
I don't really talk to anyone about that anymore.
这与我的叔叔婶婶
It has to do with my aunt and uncle
和他们在山上的小屋有关
and their cabin in the mountain.
他们晚上去朋友家了
They went to friends in the evening
我一个人在家里
so I was in the cabin by myself.
我很累
I was tired,
我听到外面有声音的时候
lying down about to take a nap
正准备躺下小睡一会
when I heard this noise outside.
起初我以为是一辆卡车停下来了
I thought it was a truck pulling up at first
我就去看了一下
so I went to go check it out but
但声音消失了
the sound went away and,
我看到窗外天空中有什么东西
out of the window I saw something in the sky.
看起来像一架不动的飞机
It looked like an airplane that wasn't moving.
我不知道那是什么
I didn't know what it was
并没有太在意
and I didn't really make too much of it
接着我就回去睡着了
so I went back and fell asleep.
当我醒来时 已经是凌晨两点了
When I woke up it was two in the morning
我想 我只是睡过了
and I thought I, you know, just slept late
但我感觉怪怪的
but I felt so weird.
我感觉很奇怪
I felt strange.
我从没有过这样的感觉
I didn't feel the same.
我第二天早上看到我的叔叔婶婶的时候
And when I saw my aunt and my uncle the next morning
他们惊慌失措
they were panicked.
他们说我已经失踪两天了
They said I'd been missing for two days
外面还有搜救队
and that there were search and rescue teams
在找我
out there looking for me.
我不记得发生了什么 但是
I have no memory of what happened, but
我记得我看到的天空中那个奇怪的物体
I remember seeing that strange object in the sky.
当我去搜资料的时候
But when I researched it
我确实找到了有类似经历的人
I actually did find people who had similar experiences.
但是当我告诉别人的时候
But then when I told people
他们都认为我疯了
they immediately thought I was crazy.
我知道那种感觉
I know that feeling.
你为什么要上传视频?
What made you post your video?
我想着如果我把它发布出去
I figured if I posted it
就会有更多的人会看到它
more people would see it
会有人相信我的
and someone would believe me.
但这么做适得其反了
I guess that plan backfired though.
是的
Yeah.
人们也这样看我
People said the same thing about me.
他们说我就是离家出走了
They said I just ran away
想寻求关注而已
and was looking for attention.
我们就编造一些疯狂的外星人故事来吸引眼球
Yeah we'd make up crazy alien stories to get attention.
好像我们就想要那点关注而已
Yeah, 'cause that's the kind of attention we want.
嘿 怎么样了?
Hey, how's it going?
过去30年都没有这个人的记录
No records on this guy for the last 30 years.
他知道怎么逃离网络
He knows how to stay off the grid.
你找的是那个人吗?
You looking for the right guy?
我想是的
Yeah I think I got it.
你确定你拼对他的名字了吗?
Sure you spelled his name right?
声称自己被不明飞行物绑♥架♥了?
Claims to have been abducted by a UFO?
是他
That's him.
你还找到什么了?
What else did you find?
我知道你在美国国家航♥空♥航♥天♥局工作 住在贝丁格街3413号♥贝丁格街
Well I know you work for NASA, you live at 3413 Bettinger Way,
你最近买♥♥了一辆97年的沃尔沃
you recently totaled a '97 Volvo
还喜欢收集小狗雕像
and you like to collect puppy dog statues.
什么 我没有
What, no I don't.
我没有 我不收集那玩意
I don't, no, I don't do that.
当他们审问我的时候
When they were questioning me
他们在谈论卡尔的时候
they said something about British Columbia
说了一些关于不列颠哥伦比亚省的事
when they were talking about Carl.
那篇文章提到过加拿大吗?
Did that article ever say anything about Canada?
好像没有
No I don't think so.
上面只是说他是在阿♥拉♥斯加被绑♥架♥的
It just said Alaska where he was abducted.
电♥话♥数据 邮政记录
And you checked everything,
登记记录 你所有都找遍了?
电影精选列表