你知道吗 我很乐意帮你把故事传出去
I'd love to help you get your story out there, you know?
我看到了媒体是如何歪曲事实了
I mean I've seen how the press is twisting it.
这太不公平了
It's really not fair.
我很乐意帮忙 帮你解决这些问题
I mean I'd just love to help, get your side out.
不管怎样 你考虑一下 不要有压力
Anyway, yeah just think about it, no pressure at all.
哦对 我把我的名片给你
Oh hey, you know what, let me give you my card.
给你
Here you go.
考虑一下吧
Yeah, just think about it.
我很乐意帮助你
I'd love to help.
祝你一天愉快
Anyways, have a good day.
谢谢
Thanks.
我看不出任何理由让我相信这是一个
I just don't see any reason to think of it as a legitimate case.
合理的事件
as a legitimate case.
我甚至不知道为什么这仍然是一个问题
I don't even know why this is still a question.
这太巧合了
It's way too coincidental
他甚至没有跟任何人报告过
and he doesn't even report this to anyone,
只是把视频传到网上?
he just posts the video online?
没有任何他失踪的记录
There's no record of his disappearance
所以我看不出任何理由让我相信
and that's why I just don't see any reason
这是一个合理的事件
to think of it as a legitimate case.
好的 再见
All right, goodbye.
-嗨 -嗨
- Hi. - Hi.
我找基思·欧伯曼?
I'm looking for Keith Oberman?
欧伯曼
Oberman.
你叫什么名字?
What's your name?
艾萨克·塞浦瑞斯
Isaac Cypress.
你好 基思
Hi Keith.
这里有个叫艾萨克·塞浦瑞斯的人找你
I have an Isaac Cypress here to see you.
是的
Yeah.
当然了
Sure thing.
我现在就带他上去
I'll bring him up now.
好的
Okay.
塞浦瑞斯先生 这边请
Mr. Cypress, right this way.
就是这里
Here you go.
谢谢
Hey, thank you.
艾萨克 很高兴见到你
Isaac, good to see you.
快进来
Come on in.
我真的很高兴你能决定过来
I'm really glad you decided to stop by.
请坐吧
Please, have a seat.
天啊
So, man.
媒体都快疯了 对吧?
The media is going crazy with this, huh?
我说 你认为看了你的录像后
I mean do you think after seeing your tape
他们会消停一些吗?
they'd ease off a little.
我想不会
Yeah I guess not.
他们想要多少证据?
Right, how much proof do they want?
你知道 我在想着怎么把你的故事传出去
You know I was thinking how to get your story out
并且使它令人信服 对吧?
and it'd be like solid and undeniable, right?
这听起来可能有点疯狂
This might sound a little crazy
但我在想
but I was thinking,
你做过测谎仪测试吗?
have you ever had a lie detector test?
测谎仪?
Lie detector?
是的 测谎仪
Yeah, a lie detector.
测谎仪测试
A polygraph test.
你看 如果你能通过测谎仪测试
You see, if you can pass a lie detector test
然后我们再发布一篇文章
and we publish that article,
伙计 你的可信度就无可动摇了
man you're sitting on solid ground.
好吧
Okay, yeah.
你想做一次测试吗?
Yeah, you wanna take one?
这里?
Here?
是的
Yeah.
你有测谎仪?
You can do that?
是的
Absolutely.
其实很简单
I mean it's pretty easy actually.
它很小 可以直接插入笔记本电脑
It's small, plugs right in a laptop.
你觉得怎么样?
So what do you think?
当然
Sure.
很好
Great, great.
好的 我马上回来 待在这里
Okay, I'll be right back, stay here.
好了
Okay.
现在我们开始
Here we go.
我们要做的是
So, what we're gonna do
做一个测谎测试
is take the lie detector test
并把我们的文章以此为基石
and base our story around that,
证实它的真实性
giving proof to the article.
在那之后 再也没人可以质疑它了
And after that point, it'll be undeniable.
真期待看到媒体们对此进行反驳
I'd like to see the big media counter that.
好了 把这个戴在你的指尖上
Okay, you're gonna put these on your fingertips.
一个在食指上
One on the index finger.
对 另一个戴在你无名指上
Yeah, and the other one on your ring finger.
现在我要问你一系列问题
Now I'm just gonna ask you a series of questions
你只需要回答是或不是
and you just answer yes or no.
好的
Okay.
开始的几个问题会很简单
And the first few will be pretty easy.
我需要校准一下测试
I just need to calibrate the test.
好的
Okay.
好了
Okay.
首先
Well first off,
你的名字是艾萨克·塞浦瑞斯吗?
is your name Isaac Cypress?
是的
Yes.
今天是周五吗?
Is today Friday?
是的
Yes.
我们现在在洛杉矶吗?
Are we in Los Angeles right now?
是的
Yes.
你打算
Do you intend to answer
如实回答这些问题吗?
these questions truthfully?
是的
Yes.
你最近上新闻了吗?
Have you appeared on the news recently?
是的
Yes.
你是人类吗?
Are you human?
是的
Yes.
很好
Good.
你曾经离家出走过吗?
Did you ever run away from home?
有 在我很小的时候
Yes, when I was little.
你只需要回答是或不是 艾萨克
It's just a yes or no question, Isaac.
是的
Yes.
你最近是不是在网上发布了一个视频?
Did you recently post a video on the internet?
是的
Yes.
这段视频有关于你失踪的
Does this video make false claims
虚假陈述吗?
about your disappearance?
没有
No.
很好
Good.
你还记得
Do you remember where you were
上周6号♥星期三和7号♥星期四你在哪里吗?
on Wednesday the 6th and Thursday the 7th of last week?
不
No.
你遇到了外星生物吗?
Did you have an encounter with an extraterrestrial being?
是的
Yes.
等一下
Give me a second.
先生
Sir.
你得跟我们走
You need to come with us.
-等等 什么? -先生
- Wait, what? - Sir!
放开我
Let me go.
放开我
Let me go.
别碰我
Get off of me!
别碰我
Get off of me!
将患者IO174R带至C栋
Patient IO174R to holding block C,
284号♥房♥间已准备
room number 284 ready.
准许进入
Admission granted.
恢复意识
Regaining consciousness.
发现外星病人IO174是人类
Detecting still humanoid to alien patient IO174.
主入口给管制单位通行准予
Main entrance to control unit access granted.
电影精选列表