患者T0175带至C栋
Patient T0175 to holding block C,
285号♥房♥间已准备
room number 285 ready.
准许进入
Admission granted.
病人已到位
Confirming patient arrival.
病人已束严
Patient secured.
嗨 艾萨克
Hi, Isaac.
我是格雷夫斯探员
My name is Agent Graves.
我们违背了你们的意愿拘留你们
We have detained you against your will
因为我们相信你们掌握的信息
because we believe you have information
对我们社会的未来很有价值
that may be valuable to the future of our society.
你不是唯一一个处在如此境地的人
You're not the only one in these circumstances.
我们已经评估过很多
There have been many others in your situation
和你处境相同的人
that we have evaluated.
不要害怕
You have nothing to be afraid of.
我们需要做一些测试
We will need to perform some tests
以确定你的暴露程度
in order to determine how potent your exposure was.
我们只需要你们配合
We just ask that you remain compliant
这样对每个人都好
and this will go smoothly for everyone.
对追踪器进行检测
Run detection for tracker.
收到
Roger.
内部检测完成
Internal detection affirmative.
收到
Received.
T1组
Set T1.
收到
Roger.
艾萨克 我需要你把注意力
Isaac, I need you to focus on the scale
放在另一个房♥间的秤上
in the other room.
有信息了吗?
Anything?
还没
Not yet.
完成 T2组
Done, go T2.
艾萨克 我需要你把注意力集中在水上
Isaac, I need you to focus on the water.
萨拉在哪?
Where's Sara?
我要你现在把注意力集中在水上
I need you to focus on the water right now.
我们在哪?
Where are we?
我们完成测试后再说那个
We'll discuss that further when we are finished.
可以开始了
There you go.
好的
All right.
该死的
Dammit.
好了 T3
All right, T3.
那是什么?
What's that?
如果检测到外部电流
The needle will hit one
指针就会摆动
if an outside electrical current is detected.
什么也没有
It's nothing.
清理房♥间
Clear the room.
你对卡尔·麦森内了解多少?
What do you know about Carl Miessner?
我不认识他
I have no idea who that is.
我们知道你很熟悉卡尔
We know you're familiar with Carl.
我需要你告诉我你对他都知道些什么
I need you to tell me what you know about him.
萨拉在哪?
Where's Sara?
艾萨克 我正在很有礼貌地问你
Isaac, I'm gonna ask you politely.
你需要配合
And you need to cooperate
否则结果就会很糟糕
or this could end very, very badly.
我们在哪?
Where are we?
你什么意思?
What are you suggesting?
我们漫无目的地在不列颠哥伦比亚省闲逛
We wander around British Columbia aimlessly until we accidentally find him?
直到偶然遇到了他?
until we accidentally find him?
加拿大
Canada.
艾萨克 我不会再说第二遍
Isaac, I'm not gonna ask you again.
你和卡尔联♥系♥过吗?
Have you been in contact with Carl?
告诉我 我在哪
Tell me where I am.
看着他
Keep an eye on him.
IO174 支援
IO174, assistance.
C栋284房♥间遭到破坏
Breach room 284 block C.
C栋284房♥间存在安全漏洞
Security breach in block C, room 284.
重复 C栋284号♥房♥间存在安全漏洞
Repeat, security breach in block C, room 284.
进行全面的安全封锁
Engage full security lockdown.
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
我不知道
I don't know.
我们会被抓住的
We're gonna get caught!
快点
Come on.
所有安保人员前往C栋
All security to block C.
这边
This way.
184和185号♥房♥间被破坏
Breach in rooms 184 and 185.
IO174 住手
IO174, desist.
C栋遭到破坏
Security breach in block C.
全部封锁
Facility on full security lockdown.
C栋遭到破坏
Security breach in block C.
全部封锁
Facility on full security lockdown.
走 走 走
Go, go, go, go, go!
全部封锁
Facility on full security lockdown.
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
我不知道
I don't know!
试着打开这个门
Trying to open your door.
C栋遭到破坏
Security breach in block C.
全部封锁
Facility on full security lockdown.
快点
Hurry!
请求紧急访问
Emergency access request.
请求批准
Access granted.
请求未获批准
Access is not granted.
请求紧急访问
Emergency access request.
怎么回事?
What happened?
长官 有人越狱了
Sir, there's been a breach.
那你怎么还站在这里
Then why the hell are you still standing here?!
哥斯达黎加
我要空中和地面车辆
I want air and land vehicles
立即在该地区巡逻
patrolling the area immediately.
两名受试者都有AT设备
Both subjects have AT devices.
我猜他们在去不列颠哥伦比亚省的路上
I suspect they're on their way to British Columbia.
我们必须追踪他们
It is imperative that we track them.
但更重要的是 我们需要跟踪他们
But more importantly, we need to follow them.
我们找到他们 也就找到了卡尔
We find them, we find Carl.
全体人员 发送调度报告
All personnel, report to dispatch.
我们来这里试试
Come on, let's try in here.
我去看看有没有人
I'll see if anybody's
-这里 -好的
- here. - Okay.
有人吗?
Hello?
你好?
Ola?
有人吗?
Is anyone there?
这儿没有人
There's nobody there.
我们在哪?
Where are we?
我想我们在哥斯达黎加
I think we're in Costa Rica.
哥斯达黎加?
Costa Rica?
我们失踪了多少天?
How many days were we gone?
我都不知道今天是几号♥
I don't even know what day it is.
格雷夫斯探员是谁?
Who was Agent Graves?
那人是谁?
Who was that guy?
我们得和卡尔谈谈
We have to talk to Carl.
怎么谈?
How?
我不知道
I don't know.
如果我能上网
If I could just get some internet,
可能我能找到办法
maybe I can find a way.
你好?
Hello?
你好
Ola.
你好
Ola.
你知道附近哪里有网络吗?
Do you know if there's internet anywhere nearby?
网络 电脑?
Internet, computer?
那边?
That way?
昂 那边
Uh huh, that way.
一个叫泽德的男人?
A man named Zed?
那边?
That way?
对 那边
Uh huh, that way.
我们在找泽德
电影精选列表