Can I get you anything?
不用了
I'm okay for right now.
好的
All right.
如果你们还有什么需要 随时叫我
Let me know if you guys need anything else.
谢谢您能来
Thank you for coming.
我知道见陌生人真的很奇怪
I know it's really weird meeting a stranger.
你说你遇到过 对吧?
So you said you've had an encounter, right?
什么?
What?
你认为你的手臂就是这样的
That's what you think happened with your arm.
我没说那种事发生过
I'm not saying anything like that happened.
在你看到这个视频之前 没有发生过
Didn't anything strange happen to you
什么奇怪的事情吗?
before you noticed it?
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
你手臂的伤
The thing with your arm.
我也有
The same thing I have.
我后来才注意到
I didn't notice this until after the,
看这里
here.
我看过这个
I saw that.
但这是真的?
But that's real?
你真的...
You really...
这是真的
It's real.
我知道人们很难相信我
I know it's hard for people to believe me.
我不怪他们
I don't really blame them.
这就是我为什么要联♥系♥你
That's why I reached out to you.
这种事真的会发生吗?
This stuff really happens?
你看过这些画吗?
Have you seen these paintings?
这幅画是15世纪画的
This was painted in the 15th century.
你看看这些画
I mean you look at some of these paintings,
这是最早的一些记载
these are some of the earliest accounts ever recorded.
这幅画是埃里克·德·盖尔德在1710年画的
This was painted in 1710 by Eric de Gelder.
看
Look!
它们好像一直都在
I mean it's like they've been around forever.
1♥8♥9♥9年 尼古拉·特斯拉在他科罗拉多州的家中
In 1♥8♥9♥9 Nikola Tesla built this giant
建造了一个巨大的无线电塔
radio tower in his home in Colorado
他得到了这些信♥号♥♥ 这一系列的数字
and he got these signals, this sequence of numbers.
他确信这是外星人的通讯
And he was convinced they were alien communication
尼古拉·特斯拉与其他世界的交流
他们认为数字是宇宙通用的交流方法
thinking that numbers would be a universal communicative method.
宇宙通用的交流方法
a universal communicative method.
1927年 挪威工程师尤尔根·霍斯
1927, Norwegian engineer Jurgen Hawes,
他在做无线电♥信♥♥号♥♥的实验
he was doing experiments with radio signals
在一些实验中
and some of the experiments,
信♥号♥♥在传输结束几秒钟后
the signals were echoing back to him seconds after the transmission ended.
就会传回给他
seconds after the transmission ended.
他无法解释这是为什么
He could never explain why.
在1969年的阿波罗11号♥上
On the Apollo 11, 1969,
宇航员巴兹·奥尔德林悄悄说过
astronaut Buzz Aldrin said in secret
他们观察到这个物体
that they observed this object out the window
就在窗外 他们身边盘旋
just hovering right alongside them.
从未有人认出它过
It was never identified.
1977年 城市望远镜捕捉到了这个不寻常的信♥号♥♥
1977, city telescope picked up this unusual signal.
它具有星际传输的特征
It had the signature of interstellar transmission.
他们不知道它是从哪里来的 或者
They couldn't figure out where it came from
是谁发送的
or who sent it.
1998年 美国宇航局的奋进号♥航♥天♥飞机
1998, NASA Space shuttle The Endeavor,
宇航员在地球上空 拍摄到了
the astronauts photographed this black object
这个黑色的物体
right above earth.
这些都是证据
I mean, it's all there.
你听说1979年的绑♥架♥事件了吗?
Did you hear about that abduction in 1979?
没有 发生了什么?
No, what happened?
细节我也不太清楚
I'll have to find out the details
但我知道那家伙是在树林里被绑♥架♥的
but that guy was abducted in the woods.
我想是在阿♥拉♥斯加吧?
I think it was Alaska?
和他在一起的还有三个证人
And there were three witnesses with him
他们都通过了测谎仪的测试
who all passed lie detector tests.
他的名字好像叫卡尔或克拉克
I think his name is Carl or Clark.
我不记得了 我得查一下
I can't remember, I'll have to look it up but,
在他描述完这个事情之后
after he came out with his story,
就消失了
he went missing.
我记得我把它存在我的电脑里了
I know I have it saved in my computer somewhere.
这是我的电♥话♥号♥码
This is my phone number.
如果你有事要说
If you wanna, I don't know,
或者什么的 给我打吧
talk or anything, you know.
好的
Okay.
好
Cool.
我先走了
I better go.
拜
Bye.
拜
Bye.
你好?
Hello?
你好 是艾萨克吗?
Hello, is this Isaac?
是的
Hey, yeah.
嗨 我是萨拉
Hi, it's Sara.
嘿 你怎么样?
Oh hey, how are you?
我还好
I'm okay.
我找到我跟你说的那个事情的资料了
Hey I found that story I was telling you about.
那个人的名字叫卡尔·麦森内
The guy's name is Carl Miessner.
他于1979年在阿♥拉♥斯加的兰格尔被绑♥架♥
Says he was abducted in 1979 in Wrangell, Alaska.
他和他的三个同事
Him and three of his coworkers
当时在阿♥拉♥斯加的荒野上伐木
were lumbering in Alaskan wilderness
离最近的城镇大约30分钟路程
about 30 minutes from the nearest town.
他叫什么名字?
What was his name?
卡尔·麦森内
Carl Miessner.
一天的工作结束后 他们在回家的路上
On their way back after a day's work
遇到了一个很大的盘旋的圆盘
they encountered a large hovering disc.
他们看到卡尔被一道蓝绿色的光击中
They witnessed a bluish green light hit Carl
把他拉进了飞船
and draw him into the craft.
我没找到任何关于他的东西
I don't see anything on him.
是的 我在图书馆找到了一篇新闻
Yeah I found a news article in the library.
我在网上也找不到关于他的任何东西
I couldn't find anything online either.
但是我看了一些文刊
But I scanned the pages.
你能把那些资料发给我吗?
Can you send them to me?
好的
Okay.
艾萨克·塞浦瑞斯 绑♥架♥故事的主角
Isaac Cypress, the man whose abduction story
在全球范围内散布了一个已被拆穿的骗局
has spread internationally is being debunked a hoax.
把那个事件发给我 我去看看
Hey send me that story, I'll check it out.
好的
Okay.
拜
Bye.
是啊 我不明白怎么会有人把这当回事
Yeah I don't see how anyone could take this seriously.
我真的不知道
I mean I really honestly don't know
这家伙是怎么搞到这个视频的
how this guy's gotten this video out so far.
我们看到越看越多正规化的
More and more we're just seeing the normalization of,
艾萨克·塞浦路斯的被劫持视频
报告UFO事件
嘿 我来帮你
Hey, let me give you a hand.
谢谢 伙计
Thanks, dude.
没什么
Yeah, no sweat.
看起来你在这上面花了不少功夫
Looks like you put a lot of work into these.
你弄了挺多的
You got a lot of them.
嘿 我是不是?
Hey don't I?
我是不是在哪见过你?
Don't I recognize you from somewhere?
对 你就是新闻里的那个男孩
Yeah, you're that guy in the news,
绑♥架♥事件的那个人
the one with the abduction story.
我想我认出你来了
I thought I recognized you.
是的 就是我
Yeah, that's me.
是的
Yeah.
谢谢
Thanks.
嘿 等一下
Hey, wait a second.
我知道你因为你的故事
I know you've been getting a lot of attention
得到了很多关注
around your story.
我不想打扰你 我只是
I don't wanna bother you, I just,
我是一个作家
I'm a writer.
我有在写在线博客
I wrote my own online blog.
电影精选列表