我又检测到了
I've got it again.
这次是177方向
This is 17 seven.
信♥号♥♥确认 这个物体应该是静止状态
Confirm, the object appears stationary.
现在它离我至少有2.5英里远
It's 2.5 miles off my nose right now.
17000英尺
17,000 feet.
收到 汤姆
Copy that, Tom,
我看不出那是什么
I could not make out what it was.
你没看到?
You didn't see it?
是的
Confirm.
好吧 我再绕行一圈
All right, I'm gonna circle back around.
1979年
阿♥拉♥斯加 兰格尔
嘿
Hey.
我跟在你们后面
I'll follow you guys.
镇上见
I'll see you in town.
你买♥♥单
You're buying.
我们正在探测外环的活动
We're detecting activity in the outer rim.
已清除大部分物体
Lot's cleared.
开启合作模式
Move to co-op.
我们锁定了三个人 长官
We're picking up three, sir.
所有卡车回应?
All trucks respond?
请求发送追索
Permission to send recourse.
批准
Permission granted.
向三号♥区派遣支援
Dispatching backup to sector three,
有关部门尽快抵达
units approaching fast.
天啊 你们没事吧
God, you guys okay?!
你们还好吗?
You guys okay?
已确认探测范围内存在剧烈活动
Confirming, heavy activity is now within range.
所有管线系统处于待机状态
Standby on all below line systems,
继续执行计划
go on all above.
没事
It's okay.
我们需要转移!
We need to move!
重复一遍 把所有系统
I repeat, move on all above line systems
移到第三区!
to sector three!
无限接近
现代
加利福尼亚州帕萨迪那 美国国家航♥空♥航♥天♥局喷气推进实验室
科技楼
嘿 到你了
Hey, it's your turn.
不知道有没有密♥码♥
It may or may not be encrypted.
难不到我
Never stopped me before.
836, 14.5.
不对 这是木星
Nope, that's Jupiter.
不在狮子星座
It's not in Leo.
找到了
Found it.
这也太快了
That is way too fast.
方位185442.8左右偏折21.2到20.2度
185442.8 by negative 21.2 and 20.2.
就在冥王星的正前方
It was right in front of Pluto.
太厉害了
That is awesome.
不过这不是我做的信♥号♥♥
Except it's not me.
什么?
What?
等下
Hold on.
你们在干什么?
What are you guys doing?
这是来自加拿大的信♥号♥♥
It's that signal from Canada.
真的吗?
Really?
这不是你的?
That's not you?
是的 我跟你说过的
Yeah, that's that signal
这是来自加拿大的信♥号♥♥
I've been telling you about from Canada.
我们一直都在收到
You know, we keep getting it
这个信♥号♥♥ 但是那个位置没有卫星
but there's no grounded satellites over there.
这是我们在玩的游戏
Oh, it's this game we have going
我制♥作♥一个音频文件 把它发送到某个地方
where I made an audio file and I send it
然后他试图找到它
and he tries to find it.
或者他制♥作♥一个文件 我来找
He made one, vice versa.
我们不分上下
We're tied.
我领先一分
I'm ahead by one.
用我们的卫星?
Using our satellites?
是的
Yeah.
我什么也没找到
Yeah I don't see anything there either.
要不要用卡西尼发一下?
Should we send it from Cassini?
当然
Sure.
呼叫外星人 请连线
Paging ET, please phone home.
外星人 你能连线我们吗?
ET, will you phone home?
呼叫贝克和艾萨克
Paging Beck and Isaac.
干嘛?
What?
可以了
Done.
收取数据中
数据已接收
进行定位
未知来源
我记得科学课上讲过
I remember learning in science class
微笑需要10块肌肉
that it takes 10 muscles to smile
但皱眉只需要六块
but only six to frown.
你为什么不保持正常呢?
Why don't you take it back?
我做不到
I can't take it back.
还不算太迟
It's never too late.
也许太早了
It's too early maybe.
你这是什么意思?
What do you mean by that?
我的意思是我可能需要一些时间
I mean I probably just need some time.
我想我总会找到他的
I think I'll come around to him eventually
但现在我脑子里还有其他的事
but right now I have other things in my mind.
比如什么?
Like what?
听着
Look.
你的身体似乎正在康复中
You seem to be healing physically.
既然你喜欢照相机
I want you to try something
那我想要你试试
since you enjoy using your camera.
我想 尝试录制视频日记
I think it would be healthy for you
会对你的健康有好处
to try a video diary.
每天只需要录制五分钟
You know, just five minutes a day
就你和你的照相机
when it's just you and your camera.
什么都可以说 包括你的心情 感受什么的
You can say anything you want, anything you feel.
日记?
A diary?
我知道听起来很蠢
I know, it sounds silly.
但有研究表明
But studies have shown that it's got
这确实对康复很有好处
practical benefits for self-healing.
这是另一种
It's just another way to get
表达个人情感的方式
your personal feelings out, you know,
能帮你清理大脑
kind of clear your mind.
大家好 这是艾萨克·塞浦瑞斯
Hi everybody, this is Isaac Cypress
第46天的视频日志
log number 46.
还有30光年
30 more light years to go.
谁知道我们会找到什么呢
I mean who knows if we'll find anything
但我真的很自豪能在这里代表地球
but I'm just really proud to represent Earth
和全人类
and humanity out here.
我不知道该说些什么
And I never know what to say in these things.
也不知道我在跟谁说话
Like I don't know who I'm talking to.
会不会有人能看到这个视频
If anyone will ever see this.
宇宙中还有什么奥秘
What's out there.
妈妈 我爱你
Mom, I love you.
黛薇儿 对不起
Darryl, I'm sorry.
60亿光年
You know, six billion light years
真的能改变你对事物的看法
really changes your perspective about things.
嘿 爸爸 我在想
Hey Dad, you know I was wondering
如果我们从这里进入另一个维度
if we'd break into another dimension out here.
一个你还活着的地方
One where you're still alive.
如果我还能再见到你
I was thinking about what I would say to you
我该对你说什么
if I ever saw you again.
如果你知道我是谁
If you would even know who I was,
如果那个世界的你知道我是谁
if that version of you would know who I was.
没有你在身边我感觉很不自在
It's weird not having you around.
看看吧 我爬到了山顶
So check it out, I made it to the top.
用了两个小时
Took me like two hours
所以我可能会搭便车下山
so I'll probably gonna hitchhike back down.
希望在这里能遇到几个可爱的姑娘
Hopefully there's some cute girls going down
没有讨厌鬼
and not any creepers.
我想如果这里有小货车经过的话
电影精选列表