So I guess if there's any pickup trucks
我就挥手搭个顺风车
I'll just put my thumb down.
演讲将由……
Presentation is going to be given by...
我们的千年计划
So we've been making a lot of progress
已经取得了很大的进展
on our Millennium II project.
我不想吹牛 但好像
I don't wanna brag but it's kind of like
是否真的能把人类送上火星
the biggest thing since sliced bread,
是现在最重要的事情
if sliced bread could actually carry humans to Mars,
所以我很兴奋
so I'm so excited about that.
一个拖着烟的陨石
A meteorite with smoke trailing behind it
昨日出现在洛杉矶上空
appeared over the skies of Los Angeles yesterday
加州大学教授加里·鲍尔默认为
and California State Professor Gary Ballmer believes
这颗陨石
the origin of the space rock
来自火星和木星之间的小行星带
came from the asteroid belt between Mars and Jupiter.
目前还没有关于撞击确切位置的消息
No word on the exact location of impact
科学家们正在……
as scientist are...
好了 伙计们 全体就位
All right guys, all hands on deck.
我们有两天时间收集尽可能多的样本
We got two days to collect as many samples as,
艾萨克在哪儿?
where's Isaac?
不知道 我们一整天都没见到他
I don't know, we haven't seen him all day.
加州大学洛杉矶分校的气象学家
Meteorologists from UCLA
表示这样的情况非常罕见
say an occurrence like this is extremely rare.
三天后
你有些脱水的症状
You are exhibiting symptoms of dehydration
我建议你休息几天
so I recommend resting for a few days
多喝水
and drinking lots of water.
然而 你手臂的X光片
However, the x-ray of your arms
非常奇怪
reveals something very strange.
你的手臂好像骨折了
Your arm appears to have a fracture.
非常直 头发一般细
Perfectly straight, hair thin.
以一个近乎完美的角度穿过
And at an almost perfect right angle all the way through.
这种是正常的骨折
Now this is a normal fracture.
你看 它并不完美
You see, it's imperfect.
跟你的图像完全不一样
Very much unlike yours.
你说你以前从来没有摔断过手臂?
You said you've never broken your arm before?
没有
No.
你的手臂好像是
It appears as though your arm was
被精准地切割一般
perfectly cut all the way through.
让我看看
Let me see.
不可思议
Incredible.
完全没有疤痕组织的迹象
Absolutely no sign of scar tissue.
已经完全愈合了
It's perfectly healed.
跟你说
Tell you what.
我们要再看一下X光片
We're going to review the x-rays a bit more
下周之内给你打电♥话♥
and give you a call within the next week.
嘿 贝克 在忙吗?
Hey Beck, are you busy?
贝克?
Beck?
艾萨克 怎么回事 伙计?
Isaac, what's up, man?
你去哪了?
Where you been?
马克到处找你
Mark was looking all over for you.
你有空吗?
You got a minute?
我想给你看些东西
I wanna show you something.
当然
Sure.
什么?
What?
看 它不见了
Look, it's gone.
什么 杯子吗?
What, the cup?
是的 杯子
Yeah, the cup.
这个杯子?
This cup?
你没事吧?
Are you okay?
你没看到?
You didn't see that?
看见什么?
See what?
你盯着它看了五分钟
You stared at it for five minutes
我还是不知道什么事
and then, I don't know what that was.
不是 我是说它消失了
No, I mean it disappeared.
你没看到?
You didn't see that?
你认真的吗?
Are you serious?
好吧
All right.
我还有东西要给你看
I have something else I wanna show you.
这是什么?
What was that?
周六的时候
That was Saturday.
我去远足了
I went for a hike.
你是说这是真的
You're saying this is real.
你相信我吗?
You believe me, right?
我说 现在有关那颗
I mean, that's pretty crazy.
流星的事 实在是太疯狂了
With everything going on right now, with the meteor.
这几天你去哪儿了?
Where have you been for the last few days?
昨天?
Yesterday?
是的 昨天 还有前天
Yeah yesterday, the day before.
我去远足了
I went for a hike.
不
No.
那天是周六
That was Saturday.
老兄 今天是星期三
Dude, it's Wednesday.
你已经旷工一整周了
You've been gone from work all week.
我昨晚从样本中得到了更多的信息
I got more information out of the samples last night.
噢 嘿 艾萨克
Oh, hey Isaac.
好了
Okay.
土壤pH值为中性7
Soil pH level is at a neutral seven.
还是没有迹象吗?
So still no signs?
还没有
No, not yet.
我说 陨石坑或者别的地方一定有它的碎片
I mean there's gotta be pieces of it in the crater somewhere.
这样讲不通啊
It just doesn't make any sense.
土壤中也没有可追踪的铁和镍
No traceable iron nickel in the soil either.
除非它具备本土元素
Unless it had native elements
并产生了更复杂的化学反应
with more chemical complexity,
否则那里根本没有落过陨石的迹象
there's no evidence of a meteorite.
应该有残骸什么的
There should have been debris or something else.
我们的监控录像
I mean the surveillance footage we have
不太清楚
is not good.
残骸应该会烧起来的
No, debris would have burned up.
你知道的 最好的图像
You know the best footage out there
实际上是某人的手♥机♥拍出来的
is actually from someone's cellphone.
巴雷利的录像吗?
Barelli's footage?
不 有人把它发在科学杂♥志♥上了
No, someone else posted it on Science Magazine.
真的吗?
Oh, really?
让我把它找出来
Yeah, let me pull it up.
-我们应该给她看看 -我们现在不能给她看
- We should show it to her. - We can't show it now.
我一直在试着让他们贴出我们的照片
I have been trying to get them to post our couple photos.
他们的网站每天有数百万的浏览量
Their site gets millions of views a day.
才过了一天
Yeah, it's only been a day
这个已经有过百万了
and they're already at a million with this one.
我知道
I know.
他要去哪?
Where is he going?
我不知道
I don't know.
你收到我发给你的链接了吗?
Did you get the link I sent you?
没有
Uh, no.
你得看看这个录像
You should watch the video.
有人说他被外星人绑♥架♥了 有录像
Guy says he got abducted by aliens, has footage.
很搞笑但看起来像真的
Funny but it looks legit.
你好?
Hello?
你好 请问是艾萨克·塞浦瑞斯吗?
Hi, is this Isaac Cypress?
是的
Yeah this is him.
你好 我是KFLA的克里斯汀·谢弗
Hi, this is Christine Schafer from KFLA.
嗨 克里斯汀
Hi, Christine.
我看到了你在网上发布的视频
I saw your video that you posted online
很感兴趣
and I was very intrigued by it.
我想知道你是否有时间
I was wondering if you'd be available
亲自接受网络采访
to stop by the station in person
我们可以做一个有关报道
so we can do a story about it.
搞什么鬼!?!?
这是我看过最真实的视频
真的有外星人
这一看就是假的
无聊
再试试吧
电影精选列表