phone data, postal records, registration?
都找遍了
Everything.
等等
Wait.
打开卫星喷气推进实验室
Pull up the Xavier satellite JPL.
为什么?
Why?
听我的
Just do it.
那是什么意思?
What does that mean?
等等
Hang on.
这里 等一下
There, stop.
这里
There.
就是这个
That's it.
搜索GPS坐标
Use those GPS coordinates.
这是?
That it?
加拿大不列颠哥伦比亚省
British Columbia, Canada.
在荒郊野外
Middle of nowhere though,
离最近的城镇也有60英里
like 60 miles from the nearest town.
这就是坐标指向的地方
That's where the coordinates are pointing.
无线信♥号♥♥非常强
The wifi signal is pretty strong.
我能跟他说话吗?
Can I talk to him?
我可以试着建立一个视频聊天
Yeah I can try and set up a video chat.
给我点时间
Gimme a sec.
泽德正在呼叫
好的 连上了
All right, it's going through.
卡尔?
Carl?
卡尔·麦森内?
Carl Meissner?
怎么回事?
What happened?
他挂掉了
He logged out.
就是他
That was him.
你能再连接一次吗?
Can you get back in?
如果他的电脑还开着的话
If his computer's still on
我可以强行导进去
I can try to force us in, but
但我们可能只有一次机会了
we may only get one more shot.
如果他关了 我们就没办法了
If he shuts down, we're screwed.
好的
Okay.
你试试
Do it.
卡尔 我是艾萨克·塞浦瑞斯
Carl, my name is Isaac Cypress.
我联♥系♥你是因为七天前
I'm contacting you because seven days ago
我被绑♥架♥了
I was abducted.
当我跟别人说这个事情的时候 没有人相信我
When my story got out, no one believed me.
我被几个
I was taken against my will
为一个非常秘密的机构工作的人
by some very secret people who worked
给绑♥架♥了
for a very secret agency.
他们说他们知道你是谁
They say they know who you are.
我不知道他们想要干什么
I'm not sure what they want
但我想他们可能还在追捕我
but I think that they still might be after me.
现在 你是我想搞清楚
At this point, you are my only hope
现在发生了什么的唯一希望
in making any sense of what's going on right now.
我在加州帕萨迪纳的
I work for the Jet Propulsion Laboratory
喷气推进实验室工作
in Pasadena California.
几个月前 我们的一颗卫星
A few months back, we received audio signals
接收到来自
on one of our satellites
加拿大这个偏远地区的音频信♥号♥♥
from this remote location in Canada.
我就是这样找到你的
That's how I found you.
我截获了你的信♥号♥♥频率
I intercepted your frequency
从我们的一颗卫星上发射出来
and sent it from one of our satellites
却不知道这是什么
not knowing what it was.
就在那天晚 我收到了一个返回信♥号♥♥
That same night I got a signal back.
我想这可能就是我被绑♥架♥的原因
I think that might be why I was abducted.
等等
Stop.
你在说什么?
What are you saying?
你收到返回信♥号♥♥了吗?
You got a signal back?
是的
Yes.
你需要马上把那个数据发给我
You need to send me that data right now.
好的
Okay.
我们可以试着下载并发送给你
We can try to download it and send it to you.
我们马上回来
We'll be back online shortly.
你能回到美国宇航局的服务器上吗?
Can you get back into the NASA server?
这个?
That one?
是的
Yeah.
他为什么要这些数据?
Why does he want that data?
一开始我认为这是一个小故障
Well, at first I was thinking it was a glitch
或者是卫星的错误
or a error in the satellite,
比如读取错误
like a non-read error.
但我觉得可能不止是这样
But something tells me it might be more than that.
比如?
Like what?
比如这些
Like them.
看起来已经下载完成了
Hey it looks like the download finished.
好的
All right.
准备好了吗?
Ready to patch back in?
嗨 卡尔 我们下载了信♥号♥♥
Hi Carl, we downloaded the signal.
可以发送吗?
Can you send it?
我们已经发过去了
Okay we just sent it.
他在干什么?
What is he doing?
我们来了 10月21日星期四
We are coming, Thursday, October 21st,
凌晨四点钟 北纬48.454709度
four a.m., 48.454709 degrees latitude.
西经123.780212度
Negative 123.780212 degrees longitude.
起作用了
It worked.
他们要来这里了
They're coming here.
那是五天以后
That's in five days.
我建议你谨慎行事
I suggest you lay low.
在他们找到你之前 他们是不会罢手的
The agency's not gonna stop until they find you.
丢掉你的手♥机♥ 电子产品
Get rid of your cellphones, electronics,
不要和任何人说话 远离网络
talk to no one, just stay off the grid.
我得挂走了 祝你好运
I got to go now, good luck.
等等 卡尔
Wait, Carl.
他又挂掉了视频
He logged out again.
我们得连接回去
We have to get back in.
你可以吗?
Can you get back in?
他关机了 没戏了
Nope, he shut down, it's over.
这很奇怪 现在怎么办?
Well that's weird, now what?
我们得去加拿大找卡尔
We need to go to Canada and find Carl.
他们追来了的话我们得去他那里
We have to be there when they come.
什么?
What?
我们知道他在哪里 他们五天后就会追来
We know where he is and they're coming in five days,
我们得走了
we have to go.
不
No.
这不是个好主意 这太危险了
That's a bad idea, that's way too dangerous.
他是唯一能帮助我们的人
He's the only one that can help us.
如果刚才发生的是真的
And if what just happened is real
那我们有其他选择吗?
do we really have another choice?
我记得那是什么感受
I remember what it was like
我不会再重蹈覆辙了
and I'm not going through that again.
拜托 萨拉
Please, Sara.
这件事日夜折磨着我
This has been gnawing at me night and day.
我吃不下 睡不着
I can't eat, I can't sleep,
我想不出什么别的办法了
I can't think about anything else.
我只能想象你所经历的一切
I can only imagine what you've been through.
我不能停下来
I can't stop.
我有太多疑问了
I have way too many questions.
最让我害怕的是
And the thing that terrified me the most,
我一直在想
this thought I keep dwelling on,
我可能永远无法从这段经历中走出来
that I may never be able to move on from this.
所以我一定要去
So I have to go.
但我需要你的帮助
But I need your help.
拜托跟我来吧
Please, come.
好的
Okay.
我可以去吗?
Can I come?
等我们到了那里 让我来跟他谈
All right, when we get there, let me do the talking.
他不会介意你们的
He'll be cool with you guys,
他欠我一个人情
he owes me a favor.
但相信我 你对他了解越少越好
But trust me, the less you know about him, the better.
电影精选列表