那是我能解码得最多的了
that's the most descriptive I have.
这是我收到的唯一回复
It's the only response I've ever received.
我已经试着联♥系♥他们很多年了
I've been trying to contact them for years.
如果你能得到他们
So if you were able to get
一个准确的音频信♥号♥♥
a direct audio signal from them,
那有没有
like if you made contact again
再联♥系♥到他们的可能
you could potentially,
有
Yeah.
你可以跟外星人说话 伙计
You could talk to aliens, man!
是的
Yeah.
如果你不介意我问的话
So if you don't mind me asking,
是怎么回事?
how did it happen?
我是说
I mean how did it...
我是怎么被绑♥架♥的?
How was I abducted?
好久以前的事了
Boy, it's been a while.
那是一个星期四
It was a Thursday.
1979年 11月7日
1979, November 7th.
太阳快下山了
Sun started going down.
在阿♥拉♥斯加的边远地区 我们工作的地方
In the Alaskan backwoods, that's where we were working.
工作结束
The day was finished,
我们把运木材的卡车
we packed up the timber lorry
开回城里去
to head back into town.
我们三个同事 哈斯凯尔兄弟
Three of my colleagues, the Haskell brothers,
他们开着卡车在我前面
they went ahead of me in their truck.
我也开着车跟着他们
And I got in mine to follow them.
一道刺眼的蓝♥光♥照射下来
A bright blue light came down
命中了我前面那两兄弟的卡车
and hit the brothers' truck right in front of me
我猛踩刹车
and I slammed on the brakes.
接着我试着发动我的卡车 它还是不动
Tried to start my truck, it wouldn't turn over,
我跑进了森林
I ran into the forest.
我跑得不够快
I wasn't fast enough.
它击中了我
It hit me.
像货运列车一样击中了我
Hit me like a freight train.
我整个身体都僵硬了
My whole body went stiff.
浑身无力
I was paralyzed.
我试着踢腿 试着反抗
I tried kicking, I tried resisting.
但我还是不能动
But I couldn't move.
我的身体变得麻木 失重
My body went numb, weightless.
好像我被空气粘粘住了
Like I was connected to the air.
那是我记得的最后一件事
That's the last thing I remember.
这是什么声音?
What was that noise?
听起来像打雷
Sounds like thunder.
这能用吗?
Does this work?
可以的
It does.
那是富兰克林·罗斯福的旧唱机转盘
You know that was Franklin Roosevelt's old turntable.
哇
Wow.
我可以试试吗?
Can I?
当然
Of course.
把坐标上传到设备控制室
Upload the coordinates to facility control.
我是格雷夫斯探员 对所有设备进行超控
This is Agent Graves with the facility override.
我需要所有单位的支援
I need a dispatch on all bounty units.
对I035号♥目标的搜查令重新生效
Warrant on subject I035 reactivated.
坐标正在转移到设备控制中心
Coordinates are being transferred to facility control.
我们星期四在这个地点会合
We rendezvous at the location at 1600 hours Thursday.
一切可能的力量
All forces necessary.
感兴趣吗?
Interested in something?
你有一台阿瓦隆VT737SP
You've got an Avalon VT737SP.
大卫·鲍伊以前用过
David Bowie used one of these.
你是如何破解无线电♥信♥♥号♥♥的?
How were you able to decrypt the radio signals?
短波无线电扫描仪还是什么?
Short wave radio scanners or what?
USRP设备 解密语言
USRP device, decrypts language.
但它是开放源码 所以可能性是无限的
But it's open source so the possibilities are endless.
发射接收器 发射器
Runs off receivers, transmitters.
对他来说都是上等的
It's all daisy chained to him,
这是唯一的长途电♥话♥
the only way to pick up long distance.
低速率 复杂的基带信♥号♥♥
Low rate, complex baseband signals.
这都是你自己想出来的?
And you figured out all this yourself?
差不多
Just about.
你不是伐木工吗?
Weren't you a lumberjack?
是的
That's right.
就像保罗·班扬?
Like Paul Bunyan?
没错
Right.
哇
Wow.
你知道那句话
You know what they say.
需求是发明之母
Necessity is the mother of invention.
我能拉那个杠杆吗?
Can I pull that lever?
不行
No.
好吧
Okay.
你紧张吗?
Are you feeling nervous?
还好
No, not really.
我一直都很紧张
I've been nervous.
你越接近你紧张的事情
It always gets worse the closer you get
情况就越糟
to the thing you're nervous about
但我不知道这是为什么
but I don't feel it about this for some reason.
我们逃出来了 对吧?
I mean we got away, right?
你还记得在那个基地里发生了什么吗?
Do you remember what happened back at the facility?
你是怎么把我救出房♥间的?
How you got me out of my room?
你是如何打开我们离开的那扇门的?
Or how you opened that door that we left through?
好像有什么东西改变了我们
It's like something changed us.
从那以后 我觉得自己变了
I felt different ever since.
你认为他们是对的吗?
Do you think that they were right?
那些特工们?
The agents?
你觉得我们接触到的
Do you think that we were exposed
这些东西会改变我们吗?
to something that could have changed us?
我不知道
I don't know.
可能吧
Maybe.
我也有一样的感觉
I've felt it too.
我知道有些事变了
I know something's different.
有些东西肯定变了
Something is different for sure.
当卡尔在讲述的时候
And then when Carl describes
时间慢了下来
you know, time slowing down
或者说是我们能彼此相通的这种感觉
or this feeling of us all being connected,
就像我真的感觉到
like I seriously felt that
我有点不对劲的时候
there was something wrong with me.
我能跟谁说呢?
Like who could I tell?
我知道
I know.
也许他们会有答案
Well maybe they'll have answers.
把它给我
Give it to me here!
什么也没有
That was nothing!
我懂了
I understand.
我要你为明天可能会发生的一切做好准备
I want you to be ready for whatever happens tomorrow.
任何情况都有可能
It could go either way.
任何人的安全都不能保证
There's no guarantee for anyone's safety.
我知道
I know.
这就是为什么我们需要达成一致
That's why we need to be on the same page.
当他们来的时候 我们只有一次机会
When they come, we get one chance.
所以我需要和你讨论一个计划
That's why I need to talk to you about a plan.
艾萨克?
Isaac?
你应该睡一觉的
You should be asleep.
我睡不着
I can't fall asleep.
我心里很乱
My mind's racing.
到现在我都没有时间
I haven't really had time to think
去思考所有事情
about everything until now.
需要思考的东西很多
It's a lot to think about.
发生在我们身上的事情真是太奇怪了
It's so strange that this happened to us.
就像一个梦
Seems like a dream.
我知道
I know.
你觉得每件事的发生都有原因吗?
Do you think everything happens for a reason?
还是说一切都是随机的
Or is everything just completely random,
没有意义 没有目的 什么都没有?
there's no meaning and purpose or anything?
电影精选列表