What are you doing here?
真的非常非常抱歉 - 为啥抱歉?
Massively sorry about this. - About what?
因为这个
This.
妈妈们要回去了,快点
Mother's on the move. Hurry.
放开,放...放开我!
Let go. Let-- Let go of me!
天呐
Oh, God. Oh, God.
万一她死了怎么办? - 心态能不能积极点
What if she's dead? - Positive mental attitude.
快点!
Come on!
谢谢你,莉娜小姐
Thank you, Ms. Lena.
如果您还有其他需要,请随时告诉我们
Let us know if there's anything else that you want.
走走走走!
Go, go, go, go. Go!
走啊走啊,快点
Go, go, come on. Go, go.
伙计们!她马上就要到了
Guys, guys! She's almost there.
按电梯啊!
Push the button!
我在按啊! - 什么...
I'm pushing the button! - Wha--
蕾妮拉
Raheela.
蕾妮拉
Raheela.
快点
Hurry.
按电梯啊,快按 - 我刚刚真的按了
Push the button. Push it. - I was literally pushing it.
按了有20次,不然你以为我在干嘛?
Pushed it 20 times. What do you think I'm doing?
你按就是了,阿尔巴 - 你看,我在按啊
Just push it. Alba. - Pushing the button. Look.
阿尔巴 - 快看
Alba. - Look.
阿尔巴 - 我现在为了你再按一次
Alba. - I'm pushing it for you.
阿尔巴,算我求你了 - 大姐
Alba, I'm begging you. - Mate, mate.
我求你了 - 大姐,我在按啊
Begging you. - Mate, I'm pushing the button.
真该死 - 好了,电梯来了
Bloody hell. - Yes, there it is.
走,快点快点
Go. Come on, come on.
关门,关门,关门!
Close. Close. Close!
她去哪了?
Where is she?
呃,我非常确定看到她出去抽烟了
Um, I'm pretty sure I saw her go outside for a smoke.
我不是跟你说了别让任何人进来吗!
I told you not to let anyone in!
我...我没有,我只是...
I-- I didn't. I just--
只把你派来送茶的放进去了
Just the tea you sent.
什么茶?把她带回来!快去!找到她!
What tea? Bring her back! Go! Find her!
你也是,快去把她找回来 - 好的好的
You too. Go. Find her. - Yeah. Okay.
这就去,这就去
Yeah. I'm going. I'm going.
她在哪?
Where is she?
我不知道,她可能只是出去抽根烟吧
I don't know. She's probably just gone out to get a ciggy.
她挺紧张的
She gets nervous.
你觉得我傻吗?
You think I'm stupid?
告诉我她在哪?
Tell me where she is.
往我这边走,这边这边
Come to me. To me. No. To me. To me. To me.
嘿,快点过来
Hey. Just come on.
回去回去 - 她去哪了?
Get back. Get back. - Where is she?
冷静点 - 我没法冷静...
Calm down. - But I can't just calm--
为什么她老是干出这种事?
Why does she always do these things?
瑞雅? - 别让我问第二次
Ria? - Don't make me ask you again.
什么情况?
What's going on?
她在哪?
Where is she?
提臀,向左转
Up your bum. Turn left.
可汗
大战
沙
我和你并没有什么不同
We're not so different, you and I.
我和你一点都不一样
I'm nothing like you.
我知道秘密实验室还有那些测试的事
I know about the secret lab, the testing.
我全都知道!
I know everything!
啊
Ah.
全都知道是吧?现在呢?
Everything, huh? Do you now?
你一直在女人身上做实验
You've been testing women,
而且你想利用莉娜的基因来创造婴儿超人之类的
and you want Lena's genes to create super babies, or something.
你觉得我想用莉娜的基因?
You think I want Lena's genes?
别犯傻了
Don't be daft.
她的基因里除了平庸 什么都没有
There's nothing in her genes but mediocrity.
真粗鲁
Rude.
她只是一个躯壳
She's just a body.
一个载体
A carrier.
一个容器
A vessel.
什么的容器?
For what?
我的容器
For me.
什么?
What?
立刻
Now,
告诉我她在哪
tell me where she is.
想都别想
Never.
带莉娜离开这,快点
Get Lena out of here. Now.
瑞雅,没有你 我们哪都不会去
Ria, we're not going anywhere without you.
你在跟谁说话呢?
Who are you talking to?
不管是谁在听
Whoever this is,
如果你还想见到活蹦乱跳的瑞雅
if you want to see Ria alive again,
那你最好给我把莉娜送回来
you'd better bring Lena back now.
你们这年头的女孩子
You girls these days,
过得无忧无虑
you have it so easy.
衣来伸手 饭来张口
Everything on a plate for you.
我呢?
Me?
我一毕业
As soon as I finished school,
我爸就直接把我嫁了出去
Abu married me off like that.
在我生命中唯一美好的事情
The only good thing that ever happened to me
就是我的可爱宝贝儿子
was my beautiful baby boy.
他知道我为他牺牲了多少
He knows how much I've sacrificed for him.
他跟我说过“妈妈”
And he said to me, "Mama,
“我想给你一个你从未拥有过的机会”
I want to give you the chance you never had.
“我只是需要一个最合适的女人”
I just need the right woman.
“一个最合适的载体”
The right match to be the carrier.
“你就可以重新来过了”
You can do it all over again."
什么?
What?
重新获得一个发挥我潜力的机会
Another chance to fulfill my potential.
成为我命中注定要成为的那个女人
To be the woman I was destined to be.
一个全新的我
A new me.
涅槃重生
Reborn.
克隆
Clone.
是的
Yes.
你可能会觉得随便一个普通的子♥宫♥就可以,但并不是这样
You'd think any old womb would do, but apparently not.
当年的多莉羊可是个强硬的小婊♥子♥
Dolly the sheep was one tough bitch.
莉娜
Lena.
没错
Yes.
最般配的载体
The perfect match.
老妈,你能帮我检查下我的袖子吗?
Mum, can you check my sleeve?
萨利姆!救救我,萨利姆!
Salim! Help me, Salim!
老妈,你在干嘛呢?
Mum, what are you doing?
没事,一切尽在掌握之中
It's okay. I'm handling everything.
下楼去吧 - 你丢我一个人去陪纳兹尼恩阿姨
Go back downstairs. - You left me with Auntie Nazneen.
她好烦啊,我的脚都站疼了
She's so annoying. My feet hurt.
我知道,你一直表现得很好
I know. You've been so, so good.
你怎么花了这么长时间? - 没什么
What's taking so long? - Nothing.
谁是我的乖儿子呀? - 我是,我是
Who's my good, good boy? - I am, I am.
我们来了,我们来了
We're here. We're here.
啊,总算来了
Ah, about time.
萨利姆,你先出去吧,宝贝
Salim. Go, baby.
莉娜!
Lena!
伙计们,不,把她带走!
Guys, no. Get her out!
莉娜!
Lena!
瑞雅!
Ria!
莉娜!莉娜! - 瑞雅!
Lena! Lena! - Ria?
莉娜!
Lena!
一切都结束了,瑞雅
It's all over, Ria.
不!
No!
求你放我们走吧,求你了,求你放我们走
Please let us out. Please.Please, please, please let us out.
快开门!
Come on!
开门啊!
Come on!
她打算利用莉娜作为容器,生出自己的克隆体
She's going to use Lena as a vessel to create her own clone.
什么?
What?
等一下,什么?
Wait, what?
电影精选列表