Bloody hell. Bloody hell. Bloody hell. This is crazy.
这太疯狂了 - 别说话
This is crazy. - Just shush.
但是用氯仿(麻醉剂)?认真的吗?
But chloroform? Really?
你不觉得...有一点老套吗?
Isn't that a bit-- You know, a bit of a trope?
方法之所以会老套,那是因为它们真的管用!
There's a reason why tropes are tropes. It's because they work!
万一她脑死亡了怎么办?
What if she's brain-dead?
我晕过去了多久?
How long was I out?
六分钟
Six minutes.
绰绰有余了
Plenty.
好了,我们去把莉娜救出来
Okay, so we get Lena out.
然后呢?
Then what?
然后我们就溜之大吉
Then we make our getaway.
怎么溜?
How?
你怎么不去死
Go die in a ditch.
你觉得我会把车借给你?
You think I'd lend you my car?
这是我爸送我的16岁生日礼物,是收藏版
My dad got it for me for my 16th. It's a collectible.
求你了,我姐姐马上要被受精了
Please. My sister's about to be inseminated
放射性精♥子♥之类的玩意儿
with some radioactive sperm or something.
真可怜
Pity.
你的历史课会挂科的
You're failing history.
你在嘲讽我吗?可汗
You mocking me, Khan?
不不不,不是
No. No, no, no.
我们会帮你做完今年所有的历史作业
We will do your history coursework for the rest of the year.
是的,我们只是需要用下你的车
Yeah. We just need the car.
所以我们是要在莉娜的婚礼上绑♥架♥她?
So we're going to kidnap Lena at her own wedding?
没错
Yep.
第五章
婚礼
说真的,科瓦克斯,开快点行不行
Seriously, Kovacs. Man, pick up the pace.
就是啊,我们时间很紧的
Yeah, we are on a schedule.
我爸一定会杀了我的
My dad's gonna kill me for this.
我真的死定了
I'm literally dead.
人终有一死,朋友
Death comes to us all, man.
什么鬼...你为什么要说这种话?
What the-- Why would you say that, man?
你瞧
Well,
你打扮得多漂亮
don't you clean up nice.
彼此彼此
Likewise.
我去看看莉娜有什么需要帮忙的
I'm going to see if Lena needs anything.
好孩子
Good girl.
我一直盯着你呢
I've got my eye on you.
不准进去
Nuh-uh.
你是哪位?
And you are?
妹妹,我是新娘的妹妹
Sister. I'm the sister of the bride.
瑞雅
Ria.
我更喜欢别人叫我“可汗小姐”
I prefer "Ms. Khan."
操,操,操
Shit. Shit. Shit.
你还好吗?
Everything okay?
没事没事,抱歉...
Yeah. Yeah, sorry, um...
只是因为要跳舞有点紧张
Just nervous about my dance.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你还好吗?
How are you?
我真的很不喜欢和你吵架
I really hate it when we fight.
我也是
Me too.
莉娜,真的很对不起
Lena, I'm really sorry.
没事,你不用说对不起
No, you don't have to apologize.
但我一时昏了头
Yeah, but I got carried away.
嗯,但那是因为你真的很在乎我
Yeah, but that's because you actually care.
我很幸运能有一个这么为我着想的妹妹
I am so lucky to have a sister who's got my back.
莉娜,你听我说... - 不,你先等一下...
Lena, listen, I-- - No, wait. Um...
我不是真心说你当不成特技演员的
I didn't mean what I said about you not being a stuntwoman.
我只是在说气话
I was just pissed off.
我知道你会成为一名非常优秀的特技女演员的
You are going to be such a great stuntwoman. I know it.
你没必要说这些的
You don't have to say that.
我知道没必要,但我是真心的
I know I don't, but I mean it.
谢谢
Thanks.
好啦
Okay.
我的天呐,等我去了新加坡一定会很想你的
Oh, my gosh. I'm going to miss you so much when I go to Singapore.
莉娜,我... - 怎么了?
Lena, I-- - What's wrong?
但在四人桌旁加几把椅子应该不成问题
Yeah, but we can easily put some extra chairs around table four.
不行,不然要座位图干嘛
No, we can't. There's a seating plan for a reason.
没出什么事吧?
Is everything okay?
是的,一切安好
Yes. Everything's perfect.
好吧
Okay.
放松点,亲爱的
You relax, my darling.
我们到了,可汗
We're here, Khan.
要不这样吧,我...我先走了...去多练练舞蹈
You know what? I'm-- I'm just gonna go and-- and do some more practicing.
好的 - 嗯
Okay. - Yeah.
大家都机灵点
Smarten up, everyone. Please.
你能不能别吵了?
Can you stop?
我是在进入角色
I'm getting into character.
没时间了好吗?没时间了!
No time, okay? No time!
这些东西十分钟前就该准备好了,明白吗?
These needed to be ready ten minutes ago, okay?
你们两个,知道现在都几点了吗?
Uh, you two, what time do you call this?
把你们的包放后面,然后赶紧上楼去
Leave your bags in the back and get on the floor now.
动起来 - 好的好的
Go on. - Yep. Yep. Yep.
我们进来了
We're in.
好,我现在下来
Good. I'm heading down.
顺带一提,莉娜的房♥间外面有个警卫
FYI, there's a guard outside Lena's room,
还带着家伙事儿
packing heat.
什么?家伙事儿?
What? Packing heat?
意思就是他有枪,白♥痴♥
It means he's got a firearm, dickhead.
我知道那是什么意思,你这个蠢货
Yeah, I know what it means, you ding-dong.
我只是很吃惊,我不能感到惊讶吗
I'm just shocked. I am allowed to be shocked.
我们没有准备好应对这种情况
We didn't plan for this.
这只是蕾妮拉想要吓我
It's just Raheela trying to spook me.
我们还是按照原计划行事
We stick to the plan.
什么都不用变
Nothing changes.
准备好把莉娜救出来就行
Just be ready to get Lena out.
你可以做到的
You got this.
是的 朋友,你可以的
Yeah, mate. You got this.
开始行动吧
Here we go.
真漂亮!
So pretty!
她在跳舞了
She's dancing.
你这话是什么意思?啊?
What do you mean she's dancing? Huh?
现在还没到她跳舞的时候啊 - 什么?
She's not supposed to be dancing yet. - What?
那个小混♥蛋♥
The little brat.
你哪都别去
You're not going anywhere.
举办仪式之前不能让任何人看到你
No one can see you till the big reveal.
女儿,我一会就回来,你先...
Beti, I'll come back. You just--
蕾妮拉!蕾妮拉 - 等一下...老妈!
Raheela! Raheela. - Wait-- Mum!
等等我 - 老妈!
Wait for me. - Mum!
他们在那
There they are.
妈妈们都在
Those mothers.
我们得动作快点
We need to hurry.
哇哇哇,你在干嘛?
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. What are you doing?
还有三个小时才到茶点时间
Tea's not for another three hours.
呃.....
Uh, um, uh...
蕾妮拉女士...我是说 沙女士让我们立刻把茶送去
Ms. Raleeha-- I mean, Ms. Shah asked us to bring tea immediately
给...莉娜小姐 - 因为她...她...
to Ms.-- Ms. Lena. - 'Cause it's her t-- It's--
她那个来了
It's her time.
流量很大
Heavy flow.
好吧,随便吧
Uh, yeah, whatever.
你好呀
Greetings.
给新娘子的茶
Tea for the bride.
蕾妮拉让我们送过来的
Sent by Raheela.
为了让莉娜的肚子舒服一点
To settle Lena's stomach.
每个月都会来的那个
It's her time.
流个不停
Heavy flow.
给新娘的茶
Tea for the bride.
阿尔巴
Alba.
克拉拉
Clara.
你们在这干什么?
电影精选列表