噢,在这呢
Oh. Huh.
你脖子上戴的这是什么可怕的东西?
What's with the scarfy thing?
噢,我只是觉得可以加点色彩点缀,不好看吗?
Oh, I just thought it'd be a nice pop of color, but no?
你不觉得...真的不好看吗? - 不会不会
Don't you think... not good? - No, no.
挺好看的,潮得跟第♥一♥夫♥人♥一样
It's good. Real first lady chic.
那就好,我得走了,爱你
Oh, good. Okay. Gotta go. Love you.
拜拜 - 爱你,拜拜
Bye. Bye. - Okay. Love you. Bye.
拜
Bye.
莉娜!
Lena!
求你了!求你了莉娜! - 不,我说了我不想!
Please! Please, Lena! - No. I said no! I don't wanna!
求你了! - 好吧好吧!
Please! - All right, fine!
萨利姆不喜欢我给他找的相亲对象
Salim doesn't like any girl I show him.
我找的明明都是出类拔萃的女孩子
And I show him only the best girls.
真♥主♥啊,他真的好挑剔
Allah, he's so picky.
他老是说“老妈,我不喜欢她”
He's like, "ma, I don't like this one."
我就会说“好吧,那这位呢?”
And I'm like, "okay, how about this one?"
然后他就会说“不好”
And he's like, "no."
男孩子还是挑剔一点好
It's good for the boy to be picky.
嗯哼,他是个非常棒的小伙子,感谢真♥主♥保佑
Mm-hmm. He's such a wonderful boy, mashallah.
感谢真♥主♥ - 感谢真♥主♥
Mashallah. - Mashallah.
他一直在忙着搞他的新实验室
He's been working so hard setting up his new lab.
我不停地向真♥主♥祈祷,请求他能让我儿子找到一个好女孩
And I'm like, Allah, please let him find a nice girl.
真♥主♥保佑,他会找到的 - 真♥主♥保佑
Inshallah, he will. - Inshallah.
真♥主♥保佑
Inshallah.
法蒂玛,你的姑娘们还好吗?
Fatima, how are the girls?
呃...
Uh…
她们挺好的呀,就..好得很
they're fine. Just... just great.
三连击 - 好
Three count. - Yeah.
膝击二连 - 一,二
Double knee. - One, two.
漂亮,你比你拍上一条视频的时候进步了很多,注意防守
Nice. You've really improved since your last vid. Guard up.
真的吗?你真这么觉得吗? - 嗯嗯,三连击
Really? You really think so? - Yeah. Yeah, yeah. Three count.
♪跳舞吧,释放你自己♪
♪ Dance, free yourself ♪
♪释放吧,尽情舞蹈♪
♪ free them, dance ♪
尤尼斯还是没有回我的邮件
Eunice still hasn't responded to my email.
别担心,我相信她会回的
Don't worry. I'm sure she will.
♪解放我们♪
♪ Free us ♪
闪避
Dodge.
三连击
Three count.
所以你打算什么时候回学校去?
So, when are you thinking about going back?
我现在不想讨论这事,膝击二连
Eh, don't wanna talk about it. Double.
我昨天见到莉娜了
I saw Lena yesterday.
我也看到她了,看上去好苍白
I saw her too. Looking very pale.
感觉她有气无力的,可怜的小家伙
Not in a good way, bechari.
莉娜?噢,她没事的啦
Lena? Oh, no. She's fine.
我听说她从艺术学校退学了 - 噢...
I heard she dropped out of art school. - Oh…
不是啦,她...她只是想抽点时间 衡量一下自己的选择
No. She's... she's just taking time out to weigh up her options.
那她有什么选择?
And what are her options?
至少她长得很好看,真♥主♥保佑
She is very pretty at least. Mashallah.
真♥主♥保佑
Mashallah.
真♥主♥保佑
Mashallah.
不吃了
Mm-mmm.
你看上去好多了,莉娜宝贝
You are looking much better, Lena, jaan.
谢谢爸爸
Thanks, baba.
我洗了澡
I showered.
乖女儿 - 真乖
Good girl. - Good girl.
你知道吗,沙克莱的牙医诊所要招一名接待员
You know, saclain is looking for a receptionist for his dentist practice.
如果你想去那工作的话... - 拉费,你疯了吗?
If you wanted to work there... - Rafe. Are you mad?
拜托你动动脑子,这怎么行 - 干嘛?我♥干♥啥了?
Come on. That is not cool. - What? What did I do?
她不能去当接待员,那成何体统?
She's not gonna be a receptionist. How would that look?
她是个艺术家,不是一个每天闲到抠脚的前台
Uh, she's an artist. Not a pencil-pounding desk shagger.
你认真的吗,接待员? - 怎么了?
Honestly, receptionist? - What?
反正莉娜马上都要回艺术学校了
Lena's going back to art school soon, anyway.
对吧莉娜? - 呃,不对
Aren't you, Lena? - Uh, no.
莉娜是个勇敢的女孩子
Lena was a brave girl.
她意识到读艺术学校没什么前途
She realized that art school was not serious,
所以她就回家来了
so she's come home.
你这么做真的很勇敢,好孩子
It was very brave. Good girl.
真棒
Shabash.
不,你们在胡扯吧
No, that's bs.
莉娜,告诉他们 - 算了,瑞亚
Lena, tell them. - Leave it, Ria.
我没有听错吧?
I'm sorry, okay?
我觉得我们需要把家里的事情给理清楚
I think we just need to iron out a couple of things in this household.
莉娜会成为一名艺术家的
Lena is going to be an artist.
而我...
And i…
会成为一名特技女演员
am going to be a stuntwoman.
瑞亚,别再提了,求你了孩子
Ria, not that again. Please, child.
干嘛? - 瑞亚,看在老天的份上
What? - Ria, khuda Kay liye.
你能不能别再说 要去当特技女演员的胡话了?
Can you just stop it with this stuntwoman crap?
你觉得你父亲送你去上学 就是为了让你当一名特技演员吗?
Do you think your father sends you to that school for you to be a stuntwoman?
不是吗? - 并不是
Yes? - Uh, no.
而且我不想再听到任何关于
And I don't wanna hear another peep
想当艺术家或是特技女演员之类的胡话,明白了吗?
about any of this artist "shartist" stuntwoman crap, okay?
蕾妮拉阿姨邀请我们去参加她的开斋节宴会
Raheela auntie has invited us to her eid soiree,
我不想在她家的时候 听到你们说这些狗屁不通的话
and I don't wanna hear any of this when we're at her place.
你是怎么得到邀请的?
How'd you wangle an invite to that?
出席这么高端的聚会,我们的出身会不会太低贱了?
Aren't we too low-born for such esteemed company?
不会吧 - 不会
No, no. - No.
我和蕾妮拉...
Raheela and I--
我们有很多共同之处,我们在同一个麻将小组里
We have a lot in common. We're in the same mah-jongg group.
我们是好朋友 - 这样啊
We're friends. - Ah.
恭喜你啊
Mazel tov.
我真为你感到高兴,老妈,真的
I'm happy for you, Ma. Really, I am.
但除非我和莉娜死在了那个矫揉造作的
But there isn't a chance in France me or Lena are gonna be caught dead
开斋节宴会上,否则你别想让我们...
at some hoity-toity, pretentious Eid soir--
第二章
开斋节宴会
卧♥槽♥ - 卧♥槽♥
Shit. - Shit.
卧了个槽
Shit.
走吧
Come on.
我的天呐!
Oh, my God!
法蒂玛!
Fatima!
你来啦!
You came!
开斋节快乐
Eid Mubarak.
开斋节快乐,蕾妮拉
Eid Mubarak, Raheela. Eid Mubarak.
这是我老公 - 开斋节快乐
Husband. -Eid Mubarak.
这是我的女儿们 - 开斋节快乐
Girls. - Eid Mubarak.
你们好呀,天呐,真是幸福美满的一家
Hello. God! Look at you guys.
太苗条了吧!
So slim!
来,我带你们去客厅,萨利姆和你们年轻人都在那呢
Come. Let me take you to the parlor where Salim and all the young people are.
快来吧!
Come on!
萨利姆?
Salim?
我敲了敲门,他就坐在桌子后面
I knock on the door, and he's sat behind his desk.
他上下打量了我一下,然后说
He looks me up and down and he goes,
“你就穿这玩意儿?”
"Is that what you're wearing?"
有人想再让我请她喝一杯吗?还有人想喝...
Can I get anyone a drink? Does anyone want any more...
嘿,我还没喝完呢
Hey. I was still drinking that.
他不是银行家,所以他本质不坏
He's not a banker, so he's not evil.
但他还是富得流油,所以我完全愿意和他在一起
But he's still got shitloads of money, so I totally would.
他的身材堪比神灵
He's fitter than God.
你认为神灵的身材很好?
You reckon God's fit?
神灵在我脑海中 一直是一个又老又胖的油腻胡须男
I always imagined this, like, old, beardy, fat guy.
你要知道,他可是个医生
Get this, he's a doctor.
医生喔
Doctor.
一名遗传学家
A geneticist.
致力于拯救婴儿之类的,确保他们的染色体不会出问题
Saving babies and shit. Making sure their chromosomes aren't wonky.
他显然是想安定下来了,俗话说 安家立业嘛
Apparently, he's looking to settle. Get his wife on, as they say.
你瞧她们的样子,为了几个沉迷于玩弄女性的饥渴屌♥癌 卖♥♥弄风♥骚♥
Look at them. Parading themselves around for some wife-hungry, womanizing skeeze.
我随时都愿意让他玩弄
I'd let him womanize me any day of the week.
真是个混♥蛋♥
What a prick.
我听说他人其实还挺不错的
I hear he's actually quite nice.
不错的东西多了去了
Biscuits are nice.
电影精选列表