婚礼结束后,莉娜就会上飞机了
Straight after the ceremony, Lena's on a plane.
远走高飞
She'll be gone.
让我们出去!
Let us out!
救命!- 求你了!让我们出去!
Help! - Please! Let us out! Let us--
喂!安静!
Oi! Be quiet!
嘿...
Hey. Um...
听上去你们需要一些帮助,所以...
Sounded like you guys needed some help, so, uh...
我就来了
yeah.
太好了! - 好耶
Yes! - Yay.
在这个国家
Marriage in this country
婚姻是两个人的结合,彼此愿意相伴终生
is the union of two people, voluntarily entered into for life.
如果你们愿意承担婚姻的责任…
If you freely undertake the obligations of marriage...
?我的嘴唇裂开了,一块青一块紫?
?My lips are cracked All black and blue ?
?你不来找我 那我就来找你?
?You're not coming for me I'm coming for you ?
?你不来找我的茬?
? You're not coming for me?
?那我就来搞死你?
?I'm coming for you ?
?不找我麻烦?
?Not coming for me?
?那我就找你麻烦?
?I'm coming for you?
?你不打算搞我?
?You're not coming for me?
?那我就来搞你?
?I'm coming for you?
?不来找我算账?
? Not coming for me ?
?你真的不来找我算账?
? You're not coming for me?
?不来找我麻烦?
?Not coming for me?
?你不来找我麻烦?
?You're not coming for me ?
?真的不来吗 真的不来搞我吗?
? Not coming for me, not coming for me ?
都闭嘴!
Stop!
大家...都别动
Just stop. Everyone, just--
能不能闭上嘴,别逼逼了!
Please, just shut up. Shut your faces!
瑞雅,你在干什么? - 瑞雅!
Ria, what are you doing? - Ria!
抱歉了,老妈
Sorry, Ma.
老爸,我真的很抱歉,但我要先讲两句
Sorry, Ba. I'm really sorry, but I need to talk for, like, a sec.
你这个小婊♥子♥!
You little bitch!
别过来
Stay back.
别想着劝我
Do not tempt me.
瑞雅
Ria.
莉娜,我知道你对我反应过激 感到很生气
Lena, I know you're pissed at me for being really extra,
但是说真的,你不应该嫁给萨利姆
but, seriously, you should not marry Salim.
瑞雅
Ria.
瑞雅 - 好吧
Ria. - Okay.
好吧,我承认,我…
Okay, it's true. Like, I-- I--
我不想你结婚 是因为我很害怕
I didn't want you to get married 'cause I was scared.
如果你都不能做你想做的事情
Like, if you can't make it at what you wanna do,
那我还有什么机会呢?你懂我意思吗?
then what are the chances for me, you know?
而且…
And-- And--
没有人会像你一样相信我,莉娜,但不只是这样
No one believes in me like you do, Lena, but it's not that.
还有… - 瑞雅
It's just that-- - Ria.
瑞雅
Ria.
你在说什么呢?
What are you talking about?
莉娜
Li,
如果你想活命的话 就一定要跟我走
you need to come with me if you want to live.
说得好
Nice.
看样子,你有一个质量很高的子♥宫♥
Apparently, you've got a top-quality womb,
他想把她的克隆体塞进你体内
and he wants to shove a clone of her into you.
真♥主♥在上,你的想象力可真丰富
What an imagination, mashallah
嘿,嘿,嘿
Hey, hey, hey.
我没在开玩笑
I am serious.
瑞雅,亲爱的
Ria, baby.
把枪放下吧,我们都知道你会很想念莉娜…
Put the gun down, baby. We all know you're gonna miss Lena--
不是这样的,老妈
No, Ma.
不是这个意思…
No, I mean--
我当然会想你,莉,你是我最好的朋友
Of course I'm gonna miss you, Li. You're my best friend.
但你不可以嫁给萨利姆
But you cannot marry Salim.
他有一个秘密实验室,而且他和他妈
He has a secret lab, and he and his mum
一直在你身上做一些奇怪的实验
have been doing loads of weird tests on you.
妈妈
Ummi.
莉娜?
Lena?
宝贝,你怎么了?
Baby, what's wrong?
你对我做了什么?
What did you do to me?
你在说什么呢?
What are you talking about?
我还以为那只是个梦
I thought it was just a dream.
莉娜,莉娜,我爱你
Lena. Lena, I love you.
你在我身上做实验
You did tests on me.
听我所,如果我对你做了什么实验,那也是为了确保你的健康
Okay, listen. If I did any tests on you, it was to make sure you were healthy.
那是因为我在乎你
It was because I care.
你猜怎么着
And guess what.
你已经超越了健康的范畴
You're more than healthy.
你跟我以前见过的女人都不一样
You are unlike any woman I've seen before.
那你的上一任妻子呢?
What about your last wife?
她太弱了
She was weak.
不像你
Not like you.
你的身体...
Your body--
你的子♥宫♥比我以前见过的任何女人的子♥宫♥ 都要强1.8倍
Your uterus is 1.8 times stronger than any woman's I've ever seen before.
这太厉害了
It's magnificent.
我勒个去!
Oh, mate!
你敢动一下试试
Don't you dare.
你敢!
Don't you dare.
喂,你
Oi, you.
我吗?
Me?
你哪都不许去
You're not going anywhere.
赶紧回来
Come back.
把字签了
Sign it.
快过来
Come here.
把字签了
Sign it.
妈咪!
Mummy!
莉娜,快跑!
Lena, run!
瑞雅!
Ria!
快走!
Go!
孩子们,快跑
Girls, run.
快走!
Go. Go. Run!
把那个子♥宫♥给我抓回来!
Get me that womb!
真不要脸
Disgraceful.
你怎么可以这样?
How could you?
真可耻
Shame on you.
不对
No.
你们才可耻
Shame on you.
小心!
Watch out!
快跑!
Run!
快跑! - 快点!
Run! - Come on!
把门挡住!
Block the door!
把门堵住!
Block the door!
把你的面纱给我
Give me your veil.
我们会把他们引开的,你带她出去
We'll lead them away from you. Get her out.
什么?不行,我们不会丢下你们的
What? No, we are not leaving you guys.
你们别无选择,快走!
You have to. Go!
带她离开这
Get her out of here.
科瓦克斯,但...但是你♥爸♥那边怎么办?
Kovacs, but-- but your dad?
不用管他
Meh.
他就是个混♥蛋♥
He's a dick.
我爱死你们了
I heart you guys.
瑞雅,我们撑不住了,快走
Ria, we can't hold this, Ria. Go.
下节地理连堂课见,走吧
We'll see you in double geography. Go.
好了,准备好了吗?
Okay, ready? Ready.
走!
Go!
她往那跑了!
There she goes!
糟糕
No.
干得不错
Nice try.
我给你五秒钟让开,不然我就...
I'm gonna give you five seconds to move, before I--
不然你就怎么样?
Before you what?
你能对我怎么样?
What could you do to me?
嘿!
Hey!
电影精选列表