每个成功男人的背后,都有一个精疲力尽的母亲
Behind every great man, there's a very tired mother
她为自己帅气的儿子牺牲了一切
who has sacrificed everything for her beautiful boy.
如果你这么爱他,干嘛不自己嫁给他?
Well, if you love him so much, why don't you marry him?
莉娜并不是我的第一选择
Lena wouldn't have been my first choice,
但萨利姆觉得她是最完美的另一半
but Salim thinks she's the perfect one.
那我还能说什么呢?
So what can I say?
想都别想,她是个艺术家
No chance. She's an artist.
婊♥子♥!
Bitch!
瑞雅,亲爱的,这场婚礼势在必行
Ria, darling, this wedding is going to happen.
真♥主♥在上,我发誓
And as Allah is my witness,
我会铲除所有试图挡我路的人 包括你在内
I will strike down you or anyone else who tries to get in my way.
比基尼区要不要脱?
How about the bikini area?
不不不,求你了
No, no, no. Please.
抓住她!
Get her!
瑞雅
Ria.
瑞雅
Ria.
瑞雅,你在哪呢?
Where are you, Ria?
瑞雅,瑞雅
Ria. Ria.
什么?
What?
莉娜
生育能力
子♥宫♥强度
妊娠值
宿主适配性
理想宿主
不,不
No, no.
瑞雅?哎哟,瑞雅
Ria? Oh, Ria.
你在哪呢,亲爱的?
Where are you, darling?
你的护理还没有做完呢
You didn't finish your treatment.
你现在很不稳定
You're uneven.
再见啦,亲爱的!
Khuda hafiz, meri jaan!
好吧,我知道你喜欢那个
Okay, but I understand you like that,
但只有红色或者蓝色可以选 -噢
but the choice is red or blue. - Yeah.
什么…
What--
瑞雅,怎么回事?
Ria, what's going on?
发生了什么?
What happened?
蕾妮拉阿姨打给我们,说你的行为很古怪
Raheela Auntie called. Said you were behaving strangely.
什么?
What?
你做了什么?
What have you done?
没有没有,我没事
Uh, no, no. I'm fine.
我玩得很开心
I had a great time.
她…她人真的很好
She-- She's really nice.
我道歉了,然后…她看上去也没有生气,所以…
I said sorry, and-- and she seemed really cool, so...
我们还一起美甲了
We got manicures.
我涂了红色
I went for red.
给我看看
Well, show me.
这是性感薄荷色?
Is that Sexy Minx?
不是不是
No, no.
这叫性高♥潮♥
It's Orgasmatron.
好看
Nice.
呃,老妈,我能跟你聊两句吗?
Uh, Ma, can I have a word?
私下聊聊
In private.
妈妈,老妈,老妈
Mama. Ma, Ma, Ma.
你不能让莉娜嫁给萨利姆,万万不可
You cannot let Lena marry Salim. You cannot. You cannot.
求你了好吗?绝对不行 - 瑞雅,够了
Please. Okay? You cannot. - Ria, enough.
不是,他有个秘密实验室,他在她身上做了秘密实验
No. He's got a secret lab, and he's doing secret tests on her,
而且他会用一个奇怪的混血外星人之类的东西给她授精
and he's gonna inseminate her with this weird hybrid alien or something.
瑞雅,打住,别说了
Ria, stop it. Stop it.
这不好笑,一点都不好笑
This is not funny. It's not funny.
你...你已经让你姐姐很不开心了...
You've-- You upset your sister enough--
老妈,我是认真的
Ma, I'm being serious.
你就不能为她高兴一下吗? - 不,你听我说!
Can't you just be happy for her? - No, no, listen! Okay, listen.
我们必须立刻中止这场婚礼,求你了,好吗?
We have to stop this now, please. Okay?
也许蕾妮拉说得对
Maybe Raheela is right.
什么...她说了什么??
What-- Right about what?
青少年在经历突如其来的...
It's not unusual for adolescents to have--
改变时出现情绪波动的情况并不少见
to have episodes when they experience unexpected change.
什么?不是这样的,老妈,我没事
No, no. What? No. Ma, I'm fine.
她说有一个疗养中心
She suggested a retreat.
疗养中心?
A retreat?
专门针对那些适应能力较差的孩子
For kids who are struggling to adjust.
可能对你有好处
It might be good for you.
好吧
Okay.
老妈,相信我好吗?
Ma, believe me, okay?
我没事
I'm fine.
相信我
Believe me.
我一点事都没有
I am absolutely fine.
那这事你可以翻篇了吗?
Then will you drop it?
那就好
Good.
现在先休息一下吧
Now get some rest.
为婚礼保存些精力
And save your energy for the wedding.
我的天呐!我好激动
Oh, my goodness! I'm so excited.
我也很高兴见到你
Good to see you too.
呃,你觉得我带够... - 没事,交给我吧
Um, do you think I have enough... - It's all right. I've got it.
好了
Right.
快过来
Yay. Come on.
这就来
I'm coming.
你想干嘛?
What do you want?
我真的很抱歉,我被愤怒冲昏了头脑,对不起
I'm really sorry. I got carried away. I'm sorry.
你也知道啊
No shit.
我们冒着生命危险帮你,你还让我们滚...
I mean, telling us to piss off when we risked our lives--
还有学术生涯 - 我们冒着以后没学上的风险帮你
Academic careers. - Our academic careers to help you.
是的,我确实太混♥蛋♥了
Yeah, that was a real bastard move.
我知道,对不起,我只是...
I know. I'm sorry. I just--
我需要你们,拜托了,这一切...我不知道该怎么办了
I need you, please. Okay, everything-- I don't know what to do.
不行,抱歉了朋友
Nope. Sorry, mate.
帮不了你
Can't help. Sozzles.
求你们了...好吧
Okay. Please-- Okay.
你们说得对,好了吗?你们是对的
You were right, okay? You were right.
萨利姆很性感,人也很好,而且还要带她去人间天堂,但是...
Salim's fit, and he's nice, and he's taking her to paradise, but--
但是...
but--
但我发现了一些猫腻
But I found something.
一个实验室?
A lab?
是的,他把所有参加开斋节宴会的女人都扫描进了电脑
Yeah. He scanned all the women at the Eid soiree,
收集了所有人的数据
collected all of this data.
我勒个去 - 哪种数据?
Oh, mate.- What kind of data?
我也不知道,像是子♥宫♥强弱,生育能力...
I don't know.Like, uterus strength, fertility--
我勒个去
Oh, mate.
而莉娜是最理想的宿主
And Lena was the ideal host.
我勒个去
Oh, mate.
什么的宿主?
Host for what?
我不知道
I don't know.
杂交变异的超级战士
Mutant hybrid super soldiers.
我只知道,他在婚礼当晚就要带她飞去新加坡了
All I know is, he's flying her out to Singapore the night of the wedding.
我不能见死不救
I have to do something.
嘿
Hey.
是我们不能见死不救
We have to do something.
没错,我们不会让你只身涉险的
Yeah. We're not letting you do this alone.
击个掌吗?
Handshake?
一 - 二
One. - Two.
三 - 合体
Three. - Click.
真的幼稚
Such virgins.
关你屁事,伊迪丝! - 你♥爸♥就是个贱♥货♥,你妈也是个贱♥货♥
Go away, Edith! - Your dad's a slag. Your mum's a slag.
伊迪丝,你这个卑鄙的泼妇! - 连你的猫都是个贱♥货♥
Edith, you contemptible shrew! - And your cat's a slag too!
道具室
所以我们要怎么样才能接近她?
So how are we gonna get to her?
我们唯一能接近莉娜的机会就是在婚礼上
The only time we get a clean shot at Lena is at the wedding.
为了把莉娜带走 我们需要分散大家的注意力
We need a diversion to get Lena out.
嗯,要做到什么程度?
Yeah, at what cost?
当然是让自己颜面尽失的程度
Dignity, apparently.
我还是不敢相信你妈竟然让你在婚礼上跳舞
I still can't believe your mum's letting you dance at the wedding.
可不,她觉得这样可以让我更有参与感
Yeah, well, she thinks it'll help me get more involved.
她不知道的是,一场大祸已经悄然逼近
Little does she know, mischief is afoot.
卧♥槽♥卧♥槽♥卧♥槽♥,这太离谱了
电影精选列表