让我去四处逛逛
Allow this. I'm gonna explore.
书呆子
Geek.
萨利姆 - 嗯?
Salim. - Hmm?
过来,孩子,快过来
Come here, bachcha. Come here.
怎么啦?
What?
我嘴巴那里有什么东西吗? - 没关系的
Is something there? - It's nothing.
好啦
There you go.
你好帅啊
You look so handsome.
什么情况?
What?
莉娜
Lena.
什么鬼...
What the...
杰泽,杰泽
Jezah. Jezah.
这里有点不对劲,莉娜在哪呢?
Something isn't right here. Where's Lena?
我的天呐,你也知道?
Oh, my God. You know?
白马王子想要找个灰姑娘
Golden boy wants a bad girl.
老套
Typical.
这就是为什么会邀请我们过来
That's why we were invited.
他显然就是在从自己的族人里选妃
Obvi. He sampled what the community has to offer.
你好呀
Hello.
你好
Hi.
显然,从艺术学校辍学的女生很对他的口味...
Apparently, art school dropout is his flavor of choice--
混♥蛋♥
Dick.
他真是个很不错的男孩子,我就知道你会喜欢他的
He's such a lovely boy. I know you'll like him.
求你了老妈
Mom, please.
只是出去玩玩而已,你别再疑神疑鬼的了
It's just a casual hangout. You need to stop with all this.
这不安全,莉娜,这是个陷阱
This is unsafe, Lena. It's a trap.
我的天呐,瑞雅,淡定点,我们只是找点乐子罢了
Oh, my God, Ria. Chill out. It is just a bit of fun.
就是啊,瑞雅,淡定点
Yeah, Ria. Chill out.
他是在找老婆,跟寻花问柳一样
He's looking for a wife. Like, actively seeking.
那多好呀
So sweet.
呃,一点都不好,他坏得很
Uh, no. Not sweet. Evil.
他一看到你 鸡♥巴♥都硬了 - 喂!
He's got an enormous wedding boner. - Oi!
行吧,我会以此来嘲笑他的
Cool. I'll take the piss out of him for it.
不行,我不许你这么做
No, you cannot. I forbid you.
好了两位,我们别这么剑拔弩张的
Okay, guys, we need to take a breather here.
我都辍学了,我根本不是一个优质的结婚对象
I'm a dropout. I'm hardly prime wedding material.
嗯,这倒是
True. That is true.
不不不,才不是
No. No, no, no.
你…你又漂亮,又苗条,还很有魅力
You're-- You're pretty, you're thin, you're charming.
不像瑟玛的那个女儿,脚踝长得那么大
Not like that Seema's daughter with her giant ankles.
老妈,你这么说不对吧 - 这话太过分了
Ma, that is not okay. - Ma, not cool. That's harsh.
干嘛?怎么了?
Why? Why?
你为什么要穿胸前开扣的羊毛衫啊?你以前从来不♥穿♥的
Why are you wearing a cardigan? You don't wear cardigans.
瑞雅,你可闭嘴吧
Ria, shut up.
女儿,你看上去美极了
Beti, you look lovely.
好吧,你可以跟他上♥床♥,然后甩了他,不要拖泥带水
Fine. Shag him, then cut him loose. Clean and simple.
你有什么毛病? - 痛啊!
What is wrong with you? - Ow!
?这是为了我的匪帮?
?Now this is for my gangsters?
?这是为了我的混混兄弟?
? And this is for my thugs ?
?这是为我的姐♥妹♥们♥?
?And this is for my sisters?
?我知道你缺爱?
? know you need some love ?
?我嘲笑着那些对我不屑一顾的人?
?I laugh in the faces Of all these people dismissing me?
?我看了你每天发给的私信,我知道你真的...?
?Every day in my DMs I know that you really--?
你想都别想
Don't even think about it.
所以你经常这么干吗?
So do you do this often then?
干什么?
Do what?
随便跟女人约会
Dates with random women.
我可没那么随便
Well, not random women.
哦对,当然是要跟妈妈指定的女人
Oh, no. Mother-approved women, of course.
天呐,我在你眼里有那么像妈宝男吗?
God, do I seem like that much of a whipped mummy's boy to you?
别回答我 - 好的
Don't answer that. - Okay.
她...她真的一直在催你结婚安家吗?
Is she, um-- Is she really busting your balls to settle down then?
这么说吧,对于只有一个独生子的巴基斯坦母亲来说,算是正常频率
Well, I mean, like, the normal amount for a Pakistani mother with an only son.
那就是经常在催咯? - 嗯,拼命催
So a lot? - Yeah, a lot.
噢,太惨了
Oh, no.
你家里那些艺术品都是你挑的吗? - 对呀
You picked the art in the house? - Yeah.
你知道你的艺术品味很糟糕吗? - 不会吧...我的天呐
Do you know it's terrible? It's-- - It's not-- Oh, my God.
所以说
So,
你是做什么的?
what do you do?
呃...
Um...
我...
I--
我以前在艺术学校上学 - 嗯嗯
I used to go to art school. - Mm-hmm.
但是...
But, um,
现在没去了
not anymore.
呃...
Um...
嗯,我学得不咋样
Yeah, it didn't really work out.
所以要回答你的问题,我是干什么的...
So, to answer your question, what do I do, uh,
我...我负责让我的父母失望
I-- I disappoint my parents.
我平时就是干这个的
That's what I do.
笑死
LOL.
你知道...
You know, um...
我感觉现在总是要背负着巨大的压力...去做事
I feel like there's this huge pressure these days to, like, do a thing.
你知道的,就是会定义我们身份的事情
You know, the thing we do that's supposed to define us.
我认为把思考和解决问题的权利留给自己
I think it's really great to just allow yourself to be,
是非常好的
you know, working it out.
是这样吗?
Yeah?
是的
Yeah.
老妈你知道吗,老师跟我说 我的踢击越来越好了
You know, my sensei told me my kicks are getting better, Ma.
哦,好吧
Mmm. Okay.
拜拜啦 - 玩得开心哟,亲爱的
Laters. - Have fun, darling.
莉娜,你不是吧?认真的吗?
Oh, come on. Really, Lena?
你不会又要去见他吧?
You're not seeing him again, are you?
至少脱掉那件该死的羊毛衫吧!
At least take off that bastard cardigan!
喂!
Oi!
走吧
Come on.
她几乎每天都要去见他,都不再画画了
She's seeing him, like, every other day. She's not doing her art.
她还穿着开胸羊毛衫 - 够狂野
She's wearing cardigans. - Rough.
她注定要成为一名伟大的艺术家
She's meant to be on her path to becoming a great artist.
别紧张,朋友,这都是正常现象
Just relax, man. This is all normal.
她现在已经进入第二幕了
She's in her second act.
什么?
What?
第一幕,莉娜扮演火♥辣♥的天真少女,出现在艺术院校的场景中
Act one, Lena splashes onto the art school scene,
以摄人心魄的画笔一炮而红
a spicy ingenue with a killer brushstroke.
第二幕,即便她才华横溢
Act two, even with all the talent in the world,
却突然遭遇一场危机...砰!
she's hit with-- Boom! Crisis.
危在旦夕!
Crisis!
她认为自己一无是处
She thinks she's shite.
信心已经消失殆尽,她要如何找回自我?
Confidence depleted, where does she find herself?
跌落谷底 - 四面楚歌♥
At a low point. - A trough.
进退维谷
Rock effing bottom.
躺在男神那结实的胸膛上 寻求暂时的慰藉
Seeking temporary solace in the firm bosom of a fit guy.
她会回到追求艺术的道路上吗?
Will she ever return to her art?
当然,在第三幕,她一定会
Uh, act three. Yeah, she bloody does.
嘿,莉
Hey, Li.
可以帮我拍个视频吗?
Wanna help me with a vid?
抱歉呀,瑞瑞,不可以
Sorry, Ri Ri, I can't.
什么?
What?
莉,你等等
Wait, Li.
要不等我回来再说吧,别在我房♥间待着了
Maybe when I'm back. Get out of my room.
开始
Fight.
敬爱的尤尼斯,抱歉再次叨扰
Dear Eunice, sorry to email again.
我知道你肯定在忙着拍漫威电影或是《星球大战》
I know you must be super busy working on a Marvel or a Star War,
所以您没空回复也没关系的
so don't worry about not responding.
保持镇定
Stay loose.
我每周依然在拍摄武打视频的同时 进行训练
I'm still doing my fight videos and training every week.
我几乎可以熟练掌握你那招下旋飞踢了
I've almost mastered your flying reverse spin kick.
还差一点
Almost.
不过我姐姐觉得我很有进步,她肯定看得出来
Well, my sister thinks I'm getting better, and she would know.
毕竟她看过我所有的武打视频
She watches all my vids.
她最近一直在和一个 我觉得有点虚伪的渣男交往
She's been seeing this guy who I think is a bit of a smarmy wanker.
电影精选列表