你经常过来锻炼吗? - 噢,没有啦,我只是...
Do you come here a lot? - Oh, no, I just, uh--
他们这里有很棒的...
They have a great...
尊巴舞训练班
Zumba class.
我超爱尊巴舞的
Love me some Zumba.
听上去是个很不错的舞蹈班
Sounds like a great class.
奈玛,阿米娜,赛玛,鲁比娜
Naima, Amina, Seema, Rubina.
你把莉娜追到手之前,还真是和不少女人接触过啊
You've been through quite the collection of women to get to Lena.
是的,我...我知道这很容易让人误解
Yeah, I-- I know how it looks.
基本上都是我妈安排了那些奇葩的相亲,所以我也只能去见见她们
Basically, my mum set up all these weird dates, so I had to meet them.
如果不去的话就会显得很无礼,你知道吧?
It would've been rude not to, you know?
你妈说什么 你都会照做吗?
You do everything your mum says?
毕竟她为我牺牲了很多
Well, she's sacrificed a lot for me,
所以我也会尽我所能让她开心
so I try to make her happy where I can.
不过...
But, um...
不过你听我说,瑞雅
But, look, Ria.
我知道这对你来说很难接受
I know it's gotta be hard for you.
我也知道你和莉娜非常亲近,我只是...
I know that you and Lena are super close. I just--
我想让你知道
I want you to know,
我真的很爱你姐姐
I really love your sister.
行啊,那我问你
All right, then.
她身上最好的品质是什么?
What are her best qualities?
噢,你不是在开玩笑啊,好吧
Oh, you're serious. Okay.
呃,她很善良
Um, she's kind,
慷慨大方
generous.
非常体贴…
Just a really thoughtful--
下载完成
Download complete.
快
Hurry.
阿尔巴,别忘了,他的储物柜是14号♥
Alba, just remember, his locker is number 14.
试着融入人群之中
Just try to blend in.
天父啊,赐予我力量吧
Heavenly Father, give me strength.
搞定
Done.
再见啦
Good day to you.
再见
Good day.
瑞雅?
Ria?
瑞雅
Ria.
瑞雅!
Ria!
莉娜
Lena.
所以你还在健身房♥碰到他了是吧?
So, you bumped into him at the gym, huh?
逗我吗?
Really?
不,我跟踪了他的行踪,是特意去找他的
No. I followed his movements and tracked him down.
我想要见见他
I wanted to meet him.
毕竟他马上就要成为我的姐夫了
Seeing as he's my soon-to-be brother-in-law.
我不是让你不要干涉我的生活吗?
What did I tell you about staying out of my life?
对不起咯
Oops.
不,等一下,莉娜!
No, wait, Li!
我让你别插手了!
I told you to piss off!
我不会让你糟蹋自己的人生的
I'm not gonna let you throw your life away.
他说他爱你,可他根本不了解你
He says he loves you,and he doesn't even know you.
他还觉得你很善良
He thinks you're kind.
我是很善良啊
I am kind.
不,你不善良,你是傲慢
No, you're not. You're arrogant.
你那是狂妄自大
You're egotistical.
你是个艺术家
You're an artist.
你越早摆脱现在这个穿着羊毛衫的完美太太的阶段
The sooner you get out of this Stepford wife, cardigan phase,
对大家就越好
the better for everyone!
这就是我的人生阶段,瑞雅!
That was the phase, Ria!
这就是我
This is me.
我就是这样的人! - 放屁!
This is me! - Bullshit!
我认识的莉娜,是绝对不会放弃她的艺术道路的
The Lena that I know would never give up on her art.
呵呵,她还真就放弃了
Well, boo-hoo, she did.
为什么? - 因为我不够优秀!
Why? - Because I'm not good enough!
满意了吗?
Happy?
这就是你想要的答案吗?
Is that what you want?
因为我不够优秀 - 莉娜
Because I'm not good enough. - Lena.
孩子们,我不管是谁先起头的
Girls, I don't care who started it.
赶紧收拾干净 下楼来
Just clean it up and get down here.
来了,老妈!
Coming, Ma!
快点快点
Come on. Come on.
肯定有猫腻的,他肯定有黑料的
There must be something. There has got to be something.
没什么可疑的呀
Nothing dodgy, man.
据我了解,他真的帮了很多生病的婴儿
As far as I understand, he's doing really good work helping out sick babies.
是的,他会去义诊,无偿援♥交♥什么的
Yeah. Consultations, a lot of pro boner stuff.
那叫无偿援助
Pro bono.
对啊
Yeah.
你说的是“无偿援♥交♥”,是“无偿援助”
You said "pro boner." It's "pro bono."
反正不管怎么说
Well, whatever it is,
这个萨利姆,是个性感的大善人
your man, Salim, is one sexy mensch.
好吧
Okay.
虽然我们没有发现他的黑料
So we haven't found any dirt on our man,
但我们可以栽赃给他
but we're gonna plant some.
呃,瑞雅
Um, Ria,
你有没有想过 这可能就是莉娜…想要的生活?
do you think this is something that Lena actually, you know, wants?
什么?不不不,不可能… - 瑞雅,你想想看
What? No, no. No, no-- - Ria, think about it.
我的意思是,他身材健硕
I mean, he's buff.
还在挽救婴儿
He's saving babies.
瑞雅,他要带她去一个热带岛国(指新加坡)
Ria, he's taking her off to a tropical island.
说不定你只是…我也说不准
I mean, maybe you're just-- I don't know.
有点嫉妒? - 嫉妒?
A bit jealous. - Jealous?
够了,你可闭嘴吧,我怎么可能会嫉妒她?
Okay. Piss off, okay? How could I be jealous?
她有一个性感男神陪她去热带岛国,你有什么?
She's got a tropical island and a fit guy. What have you got?
青春痘和地理作业
Hormonal acne and geography coursework.
你觉得我想找一个性感男神吗?
You think I want a fit guy?
呵呵!我会成为一名特技演员
Ha! Okay, I am going to be a stuntwoman,
而莉娜会成为一名杰出的艺术家
and Lena is gonna be a great artist,
谁都不能阻止我们
and nothing is going to stop us.
尤其是有着一口好牙的小白脸!
Especially not some pretty boy with nice teeth!
你们听到了吗?
Do you hear me?
也许我们应该休息五分钟,呼吸点新鲜空气
Whoo! Maybe we should take five. Get some air.
也许你们应该直接...滚出去
Maybe you should just, like, fuck off.
什么? - 你说什么?
What? - Excuse you?
如果你们不打算帮我,那就可以滚蛋了
Well, if you're not gonna help, you can do one.
哇哦,你就是这么感谢我们的吗?
Wow. So, that's the thanks we get?
真够可以的
Charming.
走吧,阿尔巴
Come on, Alba.
第四章
偷袭沙家大宅
...女族长
...matriarch mother,
通常都是野外年纪最大、体型最大的...
who is often the oldest and largest female...
真恶心
Grim.
...雌性动物...
...animals in the wild...
妈咪?
Ummi?
没事的,宝贝
Quiet, baby.
太好了
Yes.
瑞雅?
Ria?
你...你...
Are you-- Are you--
你疯了吗?
Are you mad?
你是个疯子吗?啊?
Are you an insane person? Huh?
说话!为什么你要...
Speak! Why would you--
你刚才是在把用过的安全套栽赃给他吗?
You were planting used condoms?
你真恶心,瑞亚 - 我知道,我知道
You're disgusting, Ria. - No. I know. I know, I know.
但你...你听我说...
But lis-- listen. Lis--
你看,你看我发现了什么!
Look. Look what I found!
快看!
Look!
你还有别的妻子要告诉我们吗?萨利姆,嗯?
Have you got another wife you wanna tell us about, Salim, huh?
什么? - 瑞雅
What? - Ria.
说不定你在新加坡妻妾成群
Maybe you're just hoarding wives in Singapore.
你可能有后宫无数,每个港口都有老婆
You've probably got a whole harem of women, like wives in different ports.
在各个地区金屋藏娇
Hos in different area codes.
莉娜,莉娜,他很危险,我跟你说过的!
Lena. Lena, he's dangerous. I told you. I told you!
瑞雅!够了
Ria! Enough.
是胡达
It's Huda.
电影精选列表