操
Shit.
操,操,操,操♥你♥妈♥的!
Shitting shit. Shit, shit, shit!
文明社会
第一章
两姐妹的传说
神灵向勇士低语
The gods whisper to the warrior,
“你无法抵御怒火”
"you will not withstand the fury."
勇士低语回应...
The warrior whispers back…
...“我就是怒火!”
… "I am the fury!"
我就是怒火
I am the fury.
嘿
Hey.
嘿,你咋样啊?
Hey, how you doing?
好得很啊
All good in the hood.
那就好
Nice.
所以...
So,
你愿意帮我的频道拍段视频嘛?
wanna help me with a vid for my channel?
我还没想好诶
Nah, I don't know.
求你了,拜托啦
Please. Please.
我真的很忙啊 - 求你了,莉娜
I'm really busy. - Please, Lena.
不行不行 - 拜托啦,帮个忙嘛!
No. No. - Please. Please!
我真是服了,我都说了不拍
Oh, my god. I said no.
求你了! - 不拍不拍!
Please! Please. - No. No!
神灵向勇士低语,“你无法抵御怒火”
The gods whisper to the warrior, "you will not withstand the fury."
勇士低语回应...
The warrior whispers back…
...“我就是怒火”
… "I am the fury."
非常好,起来吧,把身上的草抖一下
It's all good. Get up. Shake it off.
为什么我就是完不成这个动作?
Why can't I get it?
你可以的,刚刚那下很酷炫
You're fine. That was dope, though.
没事,挺好的
All right. Okay.
瑞亚,你没问题的,你非常棒
Ria, you got this. You're amazing.
你拳打猛虎,脚踢蛟龙,天下无敌
You're sick. You're dope. You're awesome.
我就是怒火
I am the fury.
卡
Cut.
朋友们,我好紧张
Lads, I'm nervous.
你没问题的
You got this.
该写的你都写了,稳得很
You done all the necessary paperwork. You're golden.
这是什么? - 是马克·雅可布的香水,可以盖住味道
What is that? - It's Marc Jacobs. It'll hide the scent.
你不能让斯宾塞嗅到你的恐惧,她可是狩猎弱者的赏金猎手
You can't let Spence smell your fear. She's a bloodhound for the stuff.
差不多得了
Desist, man.
放轻松
Relax.
嘿,来击个掌
Hey. Handshake.
来击掌吧 - 打打气
Handshake. - Handshake.
一 - 二
One. - Two.
三 - 合体
Three. - Click.
一帮处♥女♥ - 你♥爸♥就是个贱♥货♥,伊迪斯!
Virgins. - Your dad's a slag, Edith!
可汗小姐,你觉得特技替身演员是一个正经职业吗?
Ms. Khan, would you say a career as a stuntwoman is a serious one?
是的
Affirmative.
如果你是想被人踢屁♥股♥的话,我可以免费帮你
If it's an arse-kicking you're after, I could give you that for free.
阿尔巴也是在跟着一名演员实习呀
Alba's doing her work experience with an actor.
她难道就比我正经吗?
How is that any more serious?
那是因为阿尔巴的婶婶在皇家莎士比亚剧团工作
Well, that's with alba's aunt at the royal Shakespeare company.
那当然不一样
That's different.
那为什么科瓦克斯不去跟他那位正在蹲监狱的父亲
Then why isn't kovacs studying the inner workings of money laundering
学习洗钱的内部运作机制呢?
with her father in prison?
那叫内♥幕♥交易,你个混♥蛋♥
It was insider trading, you prick.
这里写着 你想跟着特技女演员尤尼斯·赫塔特实习
It says here that you'd like to do your internship with stuntwoman eunice huthart.
是的,她是英国特技界的杰出人物
Yes. A leading light on the UK stunt scene.
个中翘楚
Best of British.
那这位尤尼斯·赫塔特同意带你一起工作了吗?
And has this eunice huthart agreed to have you work with her?
呃...
Uh…
敬爱的尤尼斯
dear eunice, um,
只是想来确认一下 你有没有收到我的上一封邮件
just checking you got my last email.
正如我在邮件中所说的,您真的是我最喜欢的特技演员
Like I said, you are literally my favorite stuntwoman.
自从我看到您从直升机上 翻着跟斗跳下来之后
Like, ever since I saw you backflip off that helicopter,
我就打定主意,也要成为一名特技演员
I knew the only thing I ever wanted to be was a stunt...
我相信古普塔医生会很乐意 让你在他的药店工作的
I'm sure Dr. Gupta would love to have you work with him at his pharmacy.
不去不去,我不会去当医生的
No. No. I am not gonna be a doctor.
想都别想,死了这条心吧
No way. Forget it.
你觉得我看上去像是当医生的料吗?
Do I look like a doctor to you?
嗯,你挺像的,老妹儿
Yeah, mate, you do.
就这样吧
That's all.
独断专行啊
Orwellian tactics, man.
你不需要参加什么傻♥逼♥职业咨♥询♥会 也能完成你的使命
Yeah, you don't need some piddly career week bollocks to fulfill your destiny.
喂!
Oi!
特技女演员是吧
Stuntwoman.
那就给我们表演个特技啊
Show us a stunt, then.
滚远点,科瓦克斯
Piss off, kovacs.
我已经听够你那些屁话了
I've had enough of your shite for one morning.
学院分扣十分
(注:是英国学校的一种奖励积分制度,相当于中国的小红花之类
是一种综合表现的评估
Minus ten house points.
你拒绝服从命令
Insubordination.
你又不能扣我的分
You can't minus house points.
噢
Oh,
图书馆管♥理♥员♥
你看我能不能扣
I think you'll find I can.
别理她,瑞亚
Leave it, Ria.
对,我们走吧,不值得跟她吵
Yeah, come on. Let's go. It's not worth it.
不行
No.
让我们跟她过过招
Let's dance.
那随便你吧
Suit yourself, then.
科瓦克斯大战可汗啊,大家快来看!
Kovacs versus Khan, people!
可汗大战科瓦克斯! - 快过来
Khan versus kovacs! - Come on.
科瓦克斯
大战
可汗
毁坏学校财产
Damage to school property.
学院分扣十分
Minus ten house points.
可汗真的很卖♥♥力在证明自己 够格成为一名特技演员
Khan struggles to prove her salt as a stuntwoman.
但你不得不钦佩她的毅力 - 嗯
But you've got to admire her tenacity. - Mmm.
斯宾塞老师说得对
Spence was right.
你应该去当医生的
You should be a doctor.
我才不去当什么臭医生
I'm not a stinking doctor.
可汗医生
Dr. Khan.
听上去不错
It just sounds right.
你还嘲讽我,你♥爸♥根本不爱你
Yeah, well, your dad doesn't love you.
他明明很爱我
Yeah, he does.
喔,和老爸的感情不太好呀
Ooh, daddy issues.
他刚刚才给我买♥♥了辆车!
He just bought me a car!
但你必须扪心自问一下,他还记得你的生日吗?
But you gotta ask yourself, did he remember your birthday?
可汗,你要不还是放弃吧
Why don't you just give it up, Khan?
你太弱鸡了,当不了特技演员的
You're too feeble to be a stuntwoman.
我不是弱鸡
I'm not feeble.
我是怒火
I am the fury.
你是啥?
You what, mate?
我就是怒火!
I am the fury!
传说中的下旋飞踢
The flying reverse spin kick.
她...
Will…
能...
she…
成功...
land…
吗?
it?
运气差了点
Unlucky.
姑娘们,看在老天的份上,能不能有点素质
Ladies, have some decorum, for god's sake.
立刻来我办公室,可汗小姐
In my office, Ms. Khan. Now.
莉娜?
Lena?
♪妈妈说过会有这样的日子♪
(BGM是
♪ Mama said there'll be days like this ♪
♪妈妈说过总会遇到这样的日子♪
♪ there'll be days like this, mama said ♪
莉娜?
Lena?
♪妈妈说过总会遇到这样的日子♪
♪ Mama said there'll be days like this ♪
♪世事难料♪
♪ there'll be days like this ♪
嘿,老妈
Hey, ma.
你回来啦,我要迟到了
I'm late. Hi.
莉娜跑哪去了? - 呃,在她的房♥间里吧
Where's Lena? - Uh, in her room.
我的钥匙去哪了?
Where are my keys?
电影精选列表